Environ Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend Environ Pest Control
Read Environ Pest Control Reviews

About Environ Pest Control:

Pest control in London is a unique field requiring expertise and knowledge of our city and its pests. Environ Pest Control are your local, discreet pest control experts dedicated in the control of all pests and vermin in London. We provide a professional, prompt service to both the residential and commercial sector. Our expertise was showcased in the BBC series “The Rat Pack” and the media come to us for expert London pest control advice.

ricky@environpestcontrol.co.uk

Unit 12, Parson Green Depot, 33-39 Parsons Green Ln, Fulham, London

Tell us how Environ Pest Control made you happy
The staff are very professional, it seems a well run business. I invested a lot in mouse proofing. The mice were gone for one or two days then came back. I kept asking for them to come back and to be fair they did drop by again. They kept telling me one mouse was "locked in with me"... then having delayed they said I had gone past the warranty and said I would have to pay again.
Hi David, I am glad to see that our staff were professional but of course, I don't want an unhappy client. Are you now mouse free? we do occasionally have a mouse trapped in the house after extensive proofing programme has been undertaken and it seems to be the case here, in our experience the mouse very often find the rodenticide that has been placed in the baiting stations and we get control, please let me knows ill be interested to see if that has now been resolved to your satisfaction, thankyou for the review its appreciated
Experience was good until I was hounded to pay in full for works that hadn't yet happened. This is highly unusual in the building industry. A partial deposit should be sufficient to start building works with the balance paid upon completion. The work hasn't even happened yet and I'm unhappy.
I'm sorry that you are unhappy with the terms and conditions on the invoice when we do our payment plan we ask for repayment on a job under £1500, this is for accountancy reasons. We do try to be flexible however and we could have looked into this for you, I hope you were happy with our pest control service and thankyou for your review and custom
Environ Pest Control is rated 4.69 based on 199 reviews