Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP
Read Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP Reviews
We cannot thank Leanne and the team enough for their support in both selling our home and purchasing a new home. Leanne responded to all of our calls and emails promptly and supported us each step of the way. Leanne send gentle reminders when we forgot to reply and she helped us to navigate the huge amount of paperwork that comes with selling and purchasing! We felt very supported throughout the whole process and would highly use Elliot Mather again.
Thank you for your 5-star review, I am sure Leanne will appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Had issues in the past but this time service was good
Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Fantastic, friendly, personable service from Annie and her team from start to finish. Always at the end of the phone to answer and queries and emails were answered promptly. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone else and would always be first point of call if we moved again!
Thank you for your 5-star review. I am sure Annie will appreciate your feedback!
Very professional ,excellent service from start to the end thank you
Thank you for your 5-star feedback!
Very supportive give good advice Very understanding Many of my family members have used Elliot Mather also in the past I highly recommend them Steve Brint Felicity Coates Laura cook and joe Harvey are all amazing
Thank you for your 5-star feedback, I am sure the team will appreciate your comments!
I would rate Mather solicitors as 10/10 they kept me up to date with everything un like my partner's solicitor's if I was to use a solicitor in the future I would definitely use Mather solicitors again thank you again
Thank you for your 5 star review - we are glad that you are satisfied with the service you received from our team!
Arjun was amazing. He's a credit to Elliot Mathers
Thank you for your feedback, I am sure Arjun will appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Your legal representative was first class highly recommended
Thank you for your 5 star feedback! Elliot Mather LLP
My Solicitor Katie was really helpful, listened and understood my situation. Katie has a lot of experience and was able to support me in making the right decisions for me and my family. Katie was approachable and took time to explain complex legal matters so I understood what my options were. I would be confident in recommending Katie to family and friends
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I am sure Katie will appreciate your lovely comments.
We were delighted with the service provided to us by Elliot Mather. In particular, our solicitor Chelsie McGahan who led us through a complex sale that needed careful negotiation at all stages. Chelsie is highly skilled in all facets of her profession, an excellent communicator and always provided wise advice on time. We would happily recommend Elliot Mather and are very grateful to Chelsie for her consistent professionalism and diligence. Thank you!
Thank you Jamie for your 5-star feedback. I am sure Chelsie will appreciate your kind words!
Very efficient and spotless service! I received updates almost daily, and my solicitor (Jayde Simpsons) got me a completion date in 3 weeks after viewing the house! Highly recommended :)
Thank you for such a great review. I am sure both Jayde and Chloe will appreciate your kind words Elliot Mather LLP
Fantastic service won my case hands down. Sarah packer is a legend
Thank you Leslie for your lovely feedback. Elliot Mather LLP
I used mr joe harvey for my case, he was outstanding and done a great job from start to finish, I would highly recommend him to anyone
Thank you for your feedback, I'm sure Joe will appreciate your comments. Elliot Mather LLP
Great service from start to completion. Information provided was informative, assisted with any questions, and provided regular status updates in lul periods. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you Oliver for such great feedback! Elliot Mather LLP
Kept me updated on the progress regularly.
Thank you for such a great review. Elliot Mather LLP
Andrew Yates and his team at Elliot Mather were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process of buying and selling my property. My sale went smoothly but my purchase was more problematic. The whole team went up and beyond to help me purchase my property before the stamp duty holiday finished. Amongst all odds they did it. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends.
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am sure that Andrew and his team will appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Very helpful under current situation took time when contacted to explain how everything worked.Everything went very smoothly and quick.Would highly recommend .
Thank you for such a wonderful review! Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Elliot mathers are very understanding and can help in any situation to the best of their ability
Thank you Tristan for your 5 star review. I'm sure the team will appreciate your lovely feedback! Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
The service we received from Amy right was quick and efficient. Her quick response time took most of the stress out of house moving. It’s just a shame she couldn’t help us move the furniture! This is been my fifth house move and smoothest so far thanks to Amy
Thank you Mr Minchin for your 5 star review, I am sure Amy will appreciate your lovely comments. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
From start to finish they was amazing
Thank you Sarah for your 5 star review!
Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP is rated 4.92 based on 37 reviews