Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP
Read Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP Reviews
Kept me updated on the progress regularly.
Andrew Yates and his team at Elliot Mather were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process of buying and selling my property. My sale went smoothly but my purchase was more problematic. The whole team went up and beyond to help me purchase my property before the stamp duty holiday finished. Amongst all odds they did it. I would not hesitate to recommend them to my family and friends.
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am sure that Andrew and his team will appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Very helpful under current situation took time when contacted to explain how everything worked.Everything went very smoothly and quick.Would highly recommend .
Thank you for such a wonderful review! Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Elliot mathers are very understanding and can help in any situation to the best of their ability
Thank you Tristan for your 5 star review. I'm sure the team will appreciate your lovely feedback! Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
The service we received from Amy right was quick and efficient. Her quick response time took most of the stress out of house moving. It’s just a shame she couldn’t help us move the furniture! This is been my fifth house move and smoothest so far thanks to Amy
Thank you Mr Minchin for your 5 star review, I am sure Amy will appreciate your lovely comments. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
From start to finish they was amazing
Thank you Sarah for your 5 star review!
Natalia was excellent with helping with the sale of my property. She made the whole process stress free with her response time and following ups. I will definitely be recommending and using Natalia again.
Thank you Donna for your 5 star review. I am sure that Natalia will appreciate your lovely feedback. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Katie at Elliot Mather has been absolutely wonderful. She has kept us informed throughout our process, keeping on top of all information needed and corresponding with all parties in a timely manner. Having dealt with awful solicitors previously, Katie has been a breath of fresh air and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone.
Thank you for such a lovely review Samantha, I'm sure Katie will appreciate your kind words. Kind regards, Elliot Mather LLP
Amy Wright and Karen Perry both excellent.
Thank you for your positive review!
Very efficient, professional, fast acting and quiet friendly. Thanks ever so much. I already recommended a friend.
Thank you for your great review. We are so glad that you were satisfied with the service you received and we are grateful for you recommending us to friends!
Amy, Philippa and Karen at Elliot Mather recently undertook the conveyancing on the sale of my mothers house. I can unreservedly recommend them...every step of the process was flawless, and above all they kept me fully informed on an often daily basis. Put simply, I could not have asked for more...a pleasure to work with.
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am sure Amy, Philippa and Karen will appreciate your kind words.
I would highly recommend Elliot Mather to friends and family for the great service they provided. Amy Wright carried out the conveyancing for the purchase of pur new home and she went above and beyond to meet pur d3adline. We found them so approachable and always available to guide and resolve any concerns that we had.
Thank you for such a wonderful review. I am sure Amy will appreciate your kind words!
I found EM very professional with a person touch
I found the service at Elliot Mather to be friendly and very helpful. Feeling somewhat tentative about legal jargon on forms, I was guided throughout and found my experience to be pleasant and speedy. Thank you Elliot Mather and teams for your guidance.
Elliot Mather were as usual very efficient, helpful, friendly and professional. We were delighted with the service and have recommended them to others.
Thank you for such great feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with the service received from our team.
I dealt with Jas in the Midlands residential conveyancing team for the purchase of my first home - a scary experience but no question went unanswered! Jas’ response was always quick, professional and helpful. She put my mind at ease and made the whole process smooth. Thank you for your excellent service
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. I am sure Jas will really appreciate your kind words!
Professional, efficient, helpful and nothing to much trouble. Great communications and was always update with information. Would use again and recommend to others.
Thank you Joanne for such wonderful review!
Quick service, approachable and it’s easy to communicate. Overall excellent experience
Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback!
Very helpful in sorting my case out, excellent communication
Thank you Helen for leaving a great review, it is much appreciated!
We recently used Elliot Mathers (Chesterfield) to produce new wills and a financial agreement. Both departments carried out the work quickly and without any problems (despite the non face to face contact). We have also used Elliot Mather Mansfield in the past and wouldn't hesitate to use their services again or to recommend them to others.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback. It is much appreciated!
Elliot Mather Solicitors LLP is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews