elevate your sole Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend elevate your sole

About elevate your sole: An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

108 High Street

Tell us how elevate your sole made you happy

"Very friendly and non pushy service. Great choice of quality stylish well made goods. Best independent shoe shop I have visited for many years."
"Product arrived quickly and was as described. Shoes were like walking on air"
Anna Brown
"Fantastic all smooth, quick delivery and I love my butterfly wellies."
"Speedy delivery, good packaging and kept me informed of delivery status."
"Lovely shoes and very quick delivery. Also a nice message which gave a nice personal touch."
"Great quality item, fast delivery and a 5 star ⭐️ service from a friendly reliable seller, would recommend to anyone thanks ! 😊"
"Shoes arrived promptly. Good service."
"Excellent customer service"
"These shoes are perfect and I am delighted with them. Both casual and elegant --- and also comfortable. They are extra special with the pattern on the leather. Quick delivery too. Many thanks."
"I have been looking for these shoes for ages and they are just what I wanted. They arrived on time and well packaged."
"Excellent item, just what I wanted at a good price, thankyou."
"Arrived as requested. Great value will use this site again"
"Right from ordering Hal was in touch regularly to let me know the status of my purchase. Individual service and genuinely friendly, not like some companies who are very impersonal. Boots are great and i even got a 10% off voucher for my next purchase. Highly reccomen them"
"Great communication from the seller, and rapid delivery of a well priced quality product."
"Very speedy delivery thanks and I liked the personal hand written message. I had a pair of tamaris boots which I have worn to death because they are stylish but comfortable. These new ones feel similar on first try on so I'm hopeful of a similar experience. I would use your shop again."
"Excellent service and fantastic shoes with a super fast delivery would definitely recommend"
"Only site online where these shoes were available. Exellent service, quick delivery"
"Ordered shoes they arrived 2 days later, great service and great prices I saved £20 very happy customer 😁"
"Keen prices and super fast delivery with excellent communication."
"Absolutely love these boots size is good delivery good. Thank you Judy Springford Canvey Island Essex"
"Fantastic range of items, great shopping experience. Thank you"
"A very quick and efficient service. Order acknowledged, dispatch information, and speedy arrival of goods all within 3 days. Also quick resolution of returned items and refund. Excellent service."
"First time I've ordered and definitely will again, delivery and service spot on. Thank you"
elevate your sole is rated 4.93 based on 681 reviews