elevate your sole Reviews

of reviewers recommend elevate your sole
Read elevate your sole Reviews

About elevate your sole:

An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

170 High Street

Tell us how elevate your sole made you happy
I honestly can believe the exceptional customer service I received! From an email to the pretty little card and note in my order, was just above and beyond!! After my experience with elevate your sole I will definitely be supporting small businesses like your self! Thank you for my new sandles they fit perfect!! The whole shopping experience with yourself was amazing!! Thank you very much!!!
Thank you for your amazing review. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the service and I hope to hear from you again soon. Many thanks, Hal
Quick postage, shoes are exactly what I was hoping for, I'm very happy with them! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Great range of shoes, competitively priced. Personal, helpful service. I ordered the wrong size by mistake and replacing them was easy with clear communication from the shop and speedy delivery. Thank you!
Fantastic service. Ordered boots for my mum and they came quickly and were true to the website description. I loved the wee note and the two wee packs of Love Hearts in appreciation of my purchase. Will definitely order again.
elevate your sole 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
I bought a beautiful pair of Spanish leather boots, for an excellent price. The website was easy to use, and the boots arrived packaged really well, with personal touches, in record time. Fabulous - thank you
First Class Service
Great company . Prices competitive. Communication, order and delivery went smoothly and quickly. We got a little sweet treat in the package which was lovely . Shoes fitted my mum perfectly so happy days all around. Thank you.
Bought 2 pairs of sheepskin slippers, one pair for me and one for my mum. Ordered in the afternoon and they arrived the next day. The slippers are so thick and cosy, very good quality for the money, and the service was excellent.
Very competitive prices and a fantastic service. Would definitely use this shoe supplier again. Particularly loved the sweets and card sent as a token gesture in the box with the delivery...lovely touch!
Ex personal service ,very good price on goods and ex choice
Thank you for your recent order loved the shoes and the service you provided would recommend you best wishes to you all for the coming season regards k stanton
Most fabulous Van Dal shoes !!! Arrived so quickly and a little tube of Love ๐Ÿ’˜Hearts ๐Ÿ’• . Thank you.
Just received my beautiful Yokono shoes from Elevate Your Sole. I am so impressed with the service I received, I was kept informed every step of the way. I am in Australia so I'm always a bit nervous when buying from another country. Paul wrote a lovely personal note on a card which I thought was a really nice touch. I am wearing the shoes now and they are PERFECT! Thanks so much, Paul.
Just the correct height for me to give me a lift to look better in my clothes as I am passed the age for really high heels. Wedge heel are perfect.
First time using this company fast delivery packaged beautifully and great price perfect
Prompt delivery. Pleased with purchase of Skechers trainers. Would recommend.
Great service easy to order quick delivery. Professional packaged
Excellent service, will recommend to everybody I know!
Sweater arrived well packed and quickly, exactly as specified
The delivery was well communicated at all times and I return an unwanted pair to your Rhos Branch and they were really helpful in my refund it was done immediately. I always buy my shoes from Elevate but missed them during lockdown so will continue buying from them
Excellent website, great selection of shoes. I chose the Heavenly Feet Liberty shoe in purple. They are lovely shoes and very comfortable. I ordered them on a Tuesday afternoon and they were with me by Thursday accompanied by a handwritten note and some sweets. Great service, thank you.
elevate your sole 5 star review on 9th November 2021