elevate your sole Reviews

of reviewers recommend elevate your sole
Read elevate your sole Reviews

About elevate your sole:

An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

170 High Street

Tell us how elevate your sole made you happy
I received my ankle boots today & really pleased with them. I am very impressed with your customer service. Love the personal message from Diane & the love hearts brought a smile to my face. I have ordered another pair of ankle boots & a pair of shoes for my husband. Enjoyed your story card & your business ethos Hal has elevated my soul! Will certainly be recommending you to my friends.
A lovely company to do business with. Very friendly service and quick delivery of item.
Excellent service.. swift delivery and great follow up service.
Highly recommend heavenly sole boots . Very comfortable ✅✅✅
came really quick, thoroughly pleased.
Brilliant service. Fast delivery and kept informed of progress throughout. Definitely reccomend and will use again.
Would love to visit shops in the future.
Dears,
I've just received the item that I ordered some days ago. Shopping process was OK, delivery OK, item is exactly as expected ... BUT
I've had to pay an unexpected 45.32 € costs consisting of 24,00 € Bpost customs formalities and 21.32 € Belgium import VAT
... and that makes me a little less happy ...
Kind regards,
Philippe Kempeners
Perfect pair of shoes and excellent customer service!
Very polite and prompt response to my order with a text message. Great service.
Excellent service.
Happiness and more.
So pleased with purchase
A good easy to navigate website, very prompt dispatch, and all the information you need of progress and delivery.
First time using this site.
I chose some sandals and checkout was easy, delivery was prompt, 2 days as promised, and the owner included a very nice personal note.
The sandals were lovely and fitted well.
I will definitely order again.
Many thanks.
Great boots
Lovely, lovely shoes! Excellent service and customer care - very impressed! I will definitely be ordering from here again. Thank you 😊
Fast delivery and amazing shoes, everything as described. Definitely would recommend. And hand written note was an amazing touch. Thank you very much 😊❤
Excellent service and quick delivery.
My shoes were beautifully packaged and exactly as described. Thank you
Very happy.. perfect fit..lovely shoes
Very speedy delivery of goods ordered thanks
Easy to order and great free local delivery. Great shoes. Great quality . And actually cheaper that ordering on amazon.etc.
Will be back.
Personal and friendly service, a bit more expensive than the discounted sites but more choice in styles and patterns and the latest designs rather than size-limited end of lines. My Skechers trainers arrived within a couple of days and as they're always really comfortable straight out of the box, were on my feet the day they arrived. Happy to support a small business giving what feels like face to face service online instead of just being an invoice number.
elevate your sole is rated 4.94 based on 1,742 reviews