elevate your sole Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend elevate your sole

About elevate your sole: An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

108 High Street

How would you rate elevate your sole?

"Very friendly and non pushy service. Great choice of quality stylish well made goods. Best independent shoe shop I have visited for many years."
"Product arrived quickly and was as described. Shoes were like walking on air"
Anna Brown
Anna Brown
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic all smooth, quick delivery and I love my butterfly wellies."
Toni Bailes
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my shoes and customer service was excellent. Thank you."
J L Shepherd
Verified Buyer
"super quick delivery , bought ruby shoo, beautiful shoes,price very reasonable. very happy, definatley recommend and will be using again in the future"
"Great value and free delivery. Excellent comms and superb customer service. I'd highly recommend them and would definitely use again in the future"
Mrs Pamela Paterson
Verified Buyer
"Purchased online Skechers sandals in the sale for a brilliant price plus free postage ! They also included a handwritten note - what a lovely personal touch."
Donita Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Excellent communication, super quick delivery."
"What fantastic service. My shoes arrived so quickly and I am thrilled with them. Thank you."
Michael Williams
Verified Buyer
"As always, awesome service from Hal and Jacqui, will be back soon."
"Received my beautiful shoes very quickly. I received a personally written note to thank me for my service which was a really nice gesture. Excellent service. Would definitely order from vendor again."
"Great service free postage Kept. uptodate on the order , and even a thankyou card when the shoes arrived ,I have ordered another pair just waiting for them to arrive ,they even checked if the order was right as I ordered 8 on the first pair but you only had 7 on the next order as I'm a 7 and a half I have some tight some loose but great that someone cared enough to check thankyou June"
Janet Richards
Verified Buyer
"Very nice to be able to buy on-line with confidence. Speedy response when I had a query. Item ordered as described. Nicely packaged and free delivery. The perfect transaction. Thank you."
Carolyn Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, easy ordering, fast delivery. Great shoes I was unable to get anywhere else in the colour I wanted. Very happy."
"The boots i bought are gorgeous and an amazing price."
David Adams
Verified Buyer
"I ordered some shoes from EYS about 4pm on next day delivery. Although the normal cut-off for next day delivery is 2pm they were delivered the following morning. This is excellent service. I would certainly consider buying from this company again."
Sheila Gates
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, good price but wish i had known i could order a different colour"
"Excellent quick service. Personal thank you written note in the parcel. Loved my Ruby Shoos. Already chosen my next pair. Just waiting for pay day now. Already recommended them. Lots of good comments on my new shoes."
Catherine Needle
Verified Buyer
"The shoes are gorgeous. They were well packaged and arrived very quickly. Thank you."
"Easy site to use and the goods turned up when they said!! Job done!"
Barbara Blades
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service delivery was quick price was better than the high street will definitely use elevate your sole again and will recommend to friends and family thank you so much"
Irene Taylor Moores
Verified Buyer
"Great service on line .Now looking forward to visiting this lovely shop"
"my shoes were lovely, just what i was expecting. they arrived in no time at all with a little note from hal, what a nice thoughtful touch. many thanks"
(Online) -