elevate your sole Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend elevate your sole

About elevate your sole: An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

108 High Street

How would you rate elevate your sole ?

"Very friendly and non pushy service. Great choice of quality stylish well made goods. Best independent shoe shop I have visited for many years."
"Product arrived quickly and was as described. Shoes were like walking on air"
Anna Brown
"Fantastic all smooth, quick delivery and I love my butterfly wellies."
"Very good service. Delivered quickly and am so pleased with my shoes."
"Item despatched promptly and as described."
"Product arrived on time and in good condition. Decent price. Have ordered a second pair in a different colour I was so happy."
"very good says it all"
"Thank you. Love my new shoes, they were delivered promptly and as described. Will definitely use again !"
"Love going to the shop. Very welcoming. Great range of mens shoes. Love Brazilian imports. Last pair bought on line. Amazing price and arrived within 3,days. Will defo revisit website"
"The shoes were delivered quickly and I am extremely pleased with both quality and price. I would definitely recommend Elevate your Sole, and will be shopping there again. Hilary (not Hikery) Macdonald"
"Beautiful shoes, prompt delivery and wee packaged."
"Good selection on website,which was easy to access and use,Great quality shoes when they arrived,by post,within a couple of days,and kept informed all through the buying process,well done will definitely be buying again,wife made up with the purchase,"
"Great shoes and arrived quicker than promised. Thank you!"
"Excellent service and communication, and great value shoes."
"Great company...very polite and extremely helpful. Shoes were delivered promptly. ...and shoes are great!! Thanks. ..will be placing more orders soon!! Marion"
"Was really impressed with the customer service. Ordered a beautiful pair of shoes that came quickly and in perfect condition but unfortunately did not match an outfit I had so I had to return them. This was no problem and the refund was processed quickly. Would definitely order from this website again."
"So very pleased with quality and service! The most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! Thank you very much for everything!"
"Easy to order online, prompt delivery- nice sandals :-))"
"Very good and quick service"
"Great product and service many thanks"
"Excellent service. I was very pleased with beautiful shoes and excellent service. well done"
"First time I have used this company , first class service , with 2 first will not be the last time I use company. Would highly recommend."
"Shipping information is not readily available and is not updated. I ordered from the vendor 3 days after my order to you and I have already received my order. I will not be using a resale partner in the future. Thanks."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I'd have welcomed an opportunity to look into this for you, but I can see that I haven't had any correspondence relating to the above order.

As you can see from your tracking information, these shoes were dispatched the same day via Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service. I'll happily look into this for you now that it's been brought to my attention and try to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Many thanks,