elevate your sole Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend elevate your sole

About elevate your sole: An independent boutique shoe shop with branches in Prestatyn and Rhos on Sea in North Wales.

sales@elevateyoursole.co.uk

108 High Street

How would you rate elevate your sole?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Amanda Miles
Verified Buyer
"Super customer service from Jacqui herself. Mega helpful and did everything she said she would, very promptly. Fast delivery and very quick acknowledgement of receipt of return. Brilliant."
Chris Cook
Verified Buyer
"nice boots, fast delivery"
Andrew Davies
Verified Buyer
"I wanted a particular style / colour of an Anatomic shoe I’d seen in a Cardiff shop which only had end of line / limited sizes. Found exactly what I wanted at Elevate your Sole at a very good price. Delivered in a few days. Never heard of them until I searched online and would certainly recommend."
Andy Knight
Verified Buyer
"Great service, prompt delivery."
Kathleen Hall
Verified Buyer
"Unfortunately, the boots I ordered didn't fit, but I had no problems returning them."
( Online) -
"A great shopping experience! Very good value shoes and fast delivery. Hope to buy from you again. Thank you very much."
Dawn Pennock
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful when I phoned and explained the boots I ordered did not fit. Returned them and got a very quick refund. If I can I will order again without hesitation"
Shirley Parris
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service...great website...prompt delivery. Will definitely be using them again."
Eurico Veiga
Verified Buyer
"Great quality shoes,great price & service,fast delivery great seller I highly recommend."
( Online) -
"Beautiful shoes and fabulous communication letting me know when to expect them. Quick delivery too would recommend"
Raymond Walsh
Verified Buyer
"First class service, first class product, first class delivery. I've already recommended to friends and will definitely be back to Hal and his team. Regards Raymond"
( Online) -
"Fast delivery , great shoes, thank you"
Rita Jones
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and delivery. Will use again."
Sheena Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Quick, excellent and efficient service. Thank you."
( Online) -
"Quick, efficient delivery of my new shoes."
Sheena Clark
Verified Buyer
"The service and customer assistance was great, very helpful. Lovely pair of boots would definitely purchase from Elevate again."
Sonja Bentley
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed by Hal contacting me before shipping my order (I’d ordered 3 different widths and he was checking I hadn’t made a mistake). Quick delivery, nicely packed and great after sales service when I had to return a pair that were a bit too snug. Highly recommend, great service and lovely shoes."
Jennifer Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent friendly service and lovely shoes!"
Hayley Zipfell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent price, fast delivery. Everything exactly how I wanted. Highly recommend."
( Online) -
"Great service - shoes delivered really quickly and are extremely comfortable. Thank you!"
elevate your sole is rated 4.92 based on 489 reviews