electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane, Potters Bar

Very helpful and delivery was next day and good on price
Absolutely awesome, bang on delivery. Really happy.
I purchased the Ninja Dual AF400 from electricshop.com. The price was very competitive and I can't fault the service. Delivery was quicker than expected and well packaged. Thank you - I will definitely look at your website again.
Ordered an item that was in stock, and ordered it late on a Friday afternoon so I thought I'd receive it maybe Tuesday or Monday at earliest. To my surprise, I got a text message from the delivery company the next day saying it would be delivered on Sunday. Now that was excellent response time, considering it was the end of the week. Also saved around £30, cheapest price I found by googling on the internet, would certainly consider using this company in future
1st class service all round great product good price ,good service
Purchased a Ninja Air Fryer. Fantastic product. Kept up to date with delivery day and time. Overall excellent service all round. Thankyou.
This was the first time i purchased from this company and must say it was first class from start to finish and i certainly purchase again with confidence 10/10 and a big thank you
Ordered a Ninja 400, delighted with the price also the delivery next day, brilliant company to deal with.
Not only does this website offer the best price in the market for multiple products, but it also made my life incredibly easy when ordering. My item was dispatched on the same day and delivery was made 2 days before the predicted time (which was the next day after I put the order in). Will keep an eye out for other products to buy as I make my way to renewing all my appliances.
Excellent service, ordered a pair of Bower and Wilkins speakers a few days before going on holiday and arrived in plenty of time. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service, and delivery time, can't fault them
I'm a returning customer.Top no fuss site, top price couldn't find cheaper, top communication, top delivery next morning. I wish every internet purchase was as good and as simple. Thanks electricshop you're tops!
Friendly, polite, helpful and efficient staff who called on a Saturday (soon after placing an online order) to arrange a fast and on time delivery of a washing machine on the following Wednesday. I cannot fault this company and would recommend to others without hesitation
Excellent service, easy to order, good price and very prompt delivery!
Bought a pair of Bose 45 Quiet Comfort Headphones. They were the best price on the web and delivered in 48 hours. There was good communication about the status of my delivery throughout the process.
Easy site to use, competitive pricing and excellent delivery. Pure electrical goods are high quality so I knew the product would be good and it arrived by the next working day. What more can you ask for?
Excellent service, ordered speakers Saturday afternoon, they arrived Tuesday morning. Great communication throughout, would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again myself, thank you 👍😁
Great Service with very fast delivery. Denon Dm41 dab receiver sounds fantastic for the size of unit.
I purchased a vacuum cleaner because of its competitive pricing. Arrived quickly, well packaged and all in good order. Would recommend this company as I have had no issues.
Such efficiency. As an online retailer I was not sure things would work, but processing and delivery went very smoothly
electricshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 7,354 reviews