electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Electricshop.com were very quick in delivering the item to me at the best price I could find ,I am pleased with my item and will recommend this company to friends.
Bought a Dyson Small all Allergy which the price was similar to and was promptly delivered and we'll packaged. Works a treat. Website easy to use and an overall positive experience.
Excellent price good service would recommend
Managed to supply me a Denon M41 mini hifi , which I failed to get on other web sites and delivered it in less than 48 hours at a very competitive price. Well impressed
Ordered a Ninja Air Fryer which wasnt in stock but i hoped wouldnt be too long. Great comms kept me updated and the Ninja arrived sooner than expected. Price was £30 lower than anywhere else. Highly Recommended A++++
Fantastic Company!! Why do I feel that? Well, we ordered a pair of Bose Headphones as a surprise present. They were delivered within 24 hours without any issues. Unfortunately, we then found out that the intended recipient had already ordered and received a pair of Bose. However, no problem, as upon contacting electricshop, we returned our order in the manner that they requested and were immediately refunded our payment. Thank you.
Easy site to use very quick delivery. Ace service
Used this company twice now and can’t fault the service. Easy to order and on both occasions the item arrived ahead of expected time. They use courier services that give you realistic estimated times for the delivery slot.
Have bought this item as a Christmas gift for our teenage Granddaughter so not been used as yet but I must say the service given by Electricshop was brilliant. I ordered the item and within 48 hours it was delivered safely, securely boxed with an outer waterproof wrapping. I am only sorry that another item I was wanting was out of stock so had to order elsewhere but have had to wait a few days before delivery with the box being damaged on arrival. Will certainly use Electricshop again.
Amazing price, excellent and prompt delivery at precise time and kept me informed all the way. Really surprised by their outstanding service. Much better than big names like currys in pleasant experience and even better than giants like Amazon on price.
Fantastic customer service and speedy delivery. Ordered DAB radio one afternoon and delivered the next day in the morning.
Easy to use website and quick delivery
Price came in competitively and with next-day delivery chosen the item was here before 10am. really pleased with the continued great service from electricshop.
Easy to use web site with order delivered within 2 days of purchase. Excellent service.
Arrived the next day, fast service undamaged, not had a chance to use it yet
Excellent service. Could not have been bettered. Good price. Good delivery. Really pleased.
Superb service! Ordered a Denon N10 which turned out to be faulty. After directing me to Denon to assist with troubleshooting, once I was certain that the unit was faulty they sent a replacement the next day and collected the faulty one. Could not have been more efficient or helpful. Tye replacement unit worked perfectly. Thank you, I will certainly use you again.
Fantastic service. Put my order in and the next day the goods were with me. Great communication throughout and brilliant goods. Will use again in the future.
Ordered a Sebo vacuum cleaner over the weekend on the standard 3-5 delivery and it arrived on the Tuesday. Great service and price. Would recommend the Electric Shop. Ian
Competitive prices, good website display of products, straightforward to order & prompt delivery
electricshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 6,897 reviews