electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Thank you ELectricshop you are amazing very very satisfied. Never bought on line wonderful experience will remember you when I need anything else from you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Posted 21 minutes ago
Thank you for a prompt service very pleased with Dyson fan at price quoted.
Extremely fast delivery, well packed and exactly to order. Excellent service.
I was very impressed by your excellent service I ordered my Dyson cool air fan late on Thursday evening the 22nd and arrived on the 24th. I wll definitely deal with your company again. Ron
First class service both via website and telephone. Would highly recommend
First rate delivery. I expected to have to wait 3 to 5 days for my Dyson but it arrived in two. Good product at a very good price and free delivery. Unbelievable 👍
I ordered a Dyson fan for my wife's birthday. The price was competitive and it was delivered promptly. It had been well packed and works perfectly - shecis delighted. Thanks for everything.
Great product, fast delivery with updates which was really useful
Excellent Service really quick delivery of a Dyson AM07 Fan couldn't be happier with both the product and service. Very easy ordering process and delivered free may I add 2 days after ordering. Would highly recommend using Electicshop.com
Delivered ahead of time.
We decided in the heatwave to buy a Dyson fan.Other retailers didn’t have them in stock,but electricshop did and at a good price.Arrived on time 10/10,would use again.
Ed and his team not only delivered on time but I was also impressed with their attention to detail with my order - Ringing me several times to clarify so that the correct model would be delivered I will certainly use them again and recommend them to friends
When there was a problem with my order, the electric shop kept me informed, sorted the problem and were courteous and polite throughout. Shame about their return policy though.
Ordered around midnight on Friday. Received a call on Monday to say they were in my area that afternoon and could delivery that day (they normally deliver with DPD). Fantastic service. Delivery person, helped us carry it in (large tv) too. Tv was well packaged and it was purchased at a very competitive price. Would highly recommend.
Excellent communication, delivery earlier then expected, brilliant
Good, quick and efficient service.
Ordered my Dyson fan, it arrived promptly and was well packaged. All good, thank you.
Brilliant product, super fast delivery, covid secure, fantastic price. Sods law the weather has changed since we got it but hey perfect addition to any room.
I brought a dyson air cooler and purifier. I ordered it on line and received it within 2days with standard delivery . Excellent service especially as the model I ordered was out of stock but I was offered an upgrade at a discount price
Great price & communication, delivery was quick. I would buy again from electric shop & definitely recommend.
electricshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 6,671 reviews