electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Great service, good prices, and great after-sales service (faulty appliance promptly replaced). Would definitely use Electric Shop again.
Hassle free purchase, Good communication, Arrived on time. electricshop earn their good reputation ! Definitely recommended.
The speakers arrived when they said they would and my emailed question was promptly answered.
superb company..
Wonderful service when issues with delivery arose, immediately contact me and explained what happened. Swift refund on the delivery cost. Excellent shop.
Excellent service, very competitive on price will definitely use again.
Very happy with this company. They were one of the cheapest online, and the product I ordered was delivered for free in just a few days.
ORDERED A DYSON ANIMAL V7 FOR MY SON IN BRISTOL. UNFORTUNATELY THE ITEM CAN ONLY BE SENT TO THE CARD HOLDER. I EMAILED THE COMPANY THAT NIGHT. THEY CALLED ME AT HIME THE FOLLOWING MORNING AND SENT ME AN EMAIL. I SPOKE WITH ED ON FRIDAY 9TH APRIL WHO PROVIDED ME WITH THE COMPANY'S BANK DETAILS TO MAKE MY PAYMENT. WHICH WAS SUCCESSFUL. MY SON RECEIVED THE DYSON THIS MORNING ON 12TH APRIL AT 0900HRS. GREAT PRICE, GREAT SERVICE AND THANKS TO ED FOR HIS PATIENCE AND SUPPORT.
Absolutely fantastic service called when had an issue with product which was correctly finalised very satisfied and wouldn’t hesitate to try again many thanks
I purchased a Pure digital radio for my mum's birthday.

The sound is far superior and much clearer than her previous radio. The main comment along the lines of "...they sound as though they are talking through a sock..." will now be a thing of the past. The digital display is much clearer. Further to that: we do not have to wait for it to slowly scroll sideways.
Great service and fast delivery would recommend this seller
Got my mum dad Dyson cleaner , price was very good , the service I got was very helpful would recommend them to my family friends
Bought a Dyson, best price online. Quick free delivery
Great radio delivered promptly
Amazing service! I am so pleased with my product and delivery was exceptional. Keep it up guys!
Good service says what's on the box good thanks
Fast postage by company hoover well packed and good price will use again
Fantastic. Price and fantastic speed of delivery. Very happy with my shopping experience. Highly rate the electricshop.com.
Excellent service ... speedy delivery .... highly recommended...would use again ..
Good website, easy to order and prompt delivery. I liked the delivery notifications as shipping progressed.
electricshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 6,424 reviews