electricshop.com Reviews

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Category:
Electrical

"Husband very pleased with his Birthday gift! Excellent service, item arrived very quickly and will shop again. Thank you for your awesome service :-)"
"Fantastic price, after hours searching for the best price on the bose speaker (buying 2 as a gift) incredibly low price! Great delivery and communication on delivery. So happy will definately buy from this shop again!!"
Mr. Barrry Oliver
Mr. Barrry Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Found the cheapest deal on the Web at electricshop. Fast delivery with good tracking system and excellent communication. Would recommend and use again. Very happy????"
"Great customer service, quick delivery - can't really find any faults!"
Mr. Jeff Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"Bought a Denon avr 2400 Delivered very quick and a Very Good price"
"Easy to use site. Great price and prompt delivery"
Alastair Rainsbury
Verified Buyer
"Offered a suitable alternative when the item I wanted was no longer available."
Mr. Wayne McKay
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was super fast. Very good value compared to all other sites as I did my research. Highly recommend."
Mr. Daniel Richards
Verified Buyer
"Swift delivery - A very happy customer!"
Mr. Wallace Gibbard
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a pair of small BOSE speakers for my Hi Fi that are excellent and Electricshop executed the order in a first class manner."
Mr. Stephen Bootes
Verified Buyer
"Best price on the Internet, free priority shipping, ordered 2pm and arrived the next day at 10am."
Ms. Sally Dye
Verified Buyer
"Really good website - very reasonable prices. Good and fast delivery. Thanks"
Mr. Ben Zhaboli
Verified Buyer
"I bought a Dyson air purifier for my girlfriend and it was delivered right in time. Fantastic service and I use electric shop again in the future. Thanks again"
Mr. Yvonne Docking De Oliveira
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! Ordered in the afternoon & delivered the following day. I highly recommend electricshop!"
Dave Giblin
Verified Buyer
"Great price, even with express delivery charge, I still saved. Got my bose headphones the next day and as an authorised bose retailer I have the reassurance of great support if anything goes wrong - not that I expect it to."
"Recent purchase of Dyson AM07 Cooler Fan Received quicker than anticipated also cheaper than other sources and easy pleasant sale Would recommend this supplier for accuracy speed and of course Price Thank you Sue"
"They advised my Miele vacuum cleaner would not reach me on the date originally specified bec. their warehouse had not yet received it. They provided a date a few days later and it arrived on time."
Mr. Ritaban Ghosh
Verified Buyer
"fast ordering and real quick delivery with regular updates. very happy with the overall process"
"Ordered 5.1 surround system + optical cable Excellent service, updates via text and email, competitive price, extra packaging around items."
"Went well, price was fair, del was on time and no issues so far."
Ms. Jill Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Like many people I tend to reach for the review button when I have had a problem. But that's not really fair! Not a lot to say because everything was easy and happened just as it should. In fact my item arrived sooner than I expected and the price was competitive. So Thank You"
Mr. Steve Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very easy ordering and prompt delivery."
Mr. Marcos Bernardo
Verified Buyer
"Great experience throughout, kept me informed all the way down to the delivery. Would definitely use again. Thank you!"
electricshop.com is rated 4.93 based on 3,939 reviews