electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Great price. Great communication. Did everything they said they would. Will use again and would recommend .
Ordered one day received the next, hassle free transaction and would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery and just as described. Thank you.
The price I paid for my Cyrus One Cast was the same as everywhere else however this price included a pair of monitor audio speakers as well! Can't complain.
Ordered a SoundTouch 20 and stand. Competitively priced, delivered in 36 hrs and very pleased with the products.
Bought an Audio Pro Addon C10 and I’m very pleased with the sound quality, delivery was painless as well.
good priced product with speedy delivery, very pleased.
I was very pleased with my Dyson cordless carpet sweeper. Also how quickly it was delivered to my address, free of charge. I will certainly be ordering electrics from you again.
Never come across Electricshop before buying my Pro Audio C10 speaker but I have to say it was a really positive experience. Price for pint was excellent, delivery was free and it turned up on time as promised. All in all a very positive result and I will be back👍🏻👍🏻
User friendly website; good price ; swift delivery. Good communication on delivery time etc.
The order for the Sebo was placed on-line on a Sunday and delivered on the Friday all as stated by the Courier advance warning - so good service from Electricshop. Thank you - oh! and the house is now spotless! ''benwyvis''
Superb service great communication all the way from the purchase of my amazing Bose revolve speaker love it to the delivery highly recommended the electric shop
Very quick delivery. Giving the right amount of information along the way. They let know when the goods left and when they will arrive. The Parcel arrived in perfect condition.
Excellent price and quick delivery, will use again.
Competitive price, quick & safe delivery, great communication on order and delivery status. Product combo offers nice idea. Would buy from again. Thanks.
I ordered a sound base, which was delivered the next day.I then found it would not connect or interact with my tv. Customer services were really helpful,especially Tufail who guided me through the whole process and now everything is working great. Thanks to everyone at electricshop.
Fast delivery and good price, speaker itself is great.
Marvellous price for my new snazzy radio. Great delivery updates and was able to pick up in a local Currys so I didn't have to stay in, ironically it was almost £50 more there :-D
Bought Bose SoundTouch for a great price and got it delivered in two days. Excellent service. Buy with confidence for great prices.
very good never had that good delivery in the past like with U
electricshop.com is rated 4.93 based on 4,869 reviews