electricshop.com Reviews

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Category:
Electrical

Mr. Linda Lees
"Fast delivery, given a one hour delivery slot, product was really comparatively priced and they were the cheapest I could find , beating curry’s by a massive 45 pounds cheaper. No quibble from me ."
Mr. Ian Newman
"Brilliant service from electricshop, ordered Friday delivered Monday. Bought the superb Denon RCD-M41DAB for under £200. What a bargain!"
Mr. Colin Hudson
"Great experience from start to finish. The site was easy to navigate, I received free next day delivery due to a special offer running in February. The price was cheaper than all the high Street stores and cheaper than Amazon and eBay. Delivery was prompt, my speaker was well packaged so arrived undamaged. I would definitely recommend this site to friends and family."
"Huge thank you! Julia"
"Ordered Denon PMA 800NE amplifier and received within 2 days which was excellent service, arrived safe and sound and within half an hour was all connected. Fantastic piece of kit, superb sound and with my Denon CD player makes you realise just what real quality sound should sound like. All in all a brilliant purchase. Thankyou"
"PARCEL WAS WELL RECEIVED AND ALL IN ORDER, WOULD DEFINITELY USE YOUR SERVICES AGAIN, WELL DONE."
"Excellent service and very efficient. Good price to! Will use again."
"Great product at a good price and speedy delivery."
"Excellent website, so easy to order, free express delivery a bonus plus bose 30 noise cancellation speakers cheapest on the web. Goods were well packaged. Will definitely order from this company again"
"Great service! Thank you!"
"First class from start to finish and the price was good too!"
"Great service, great products, great price.. will return"
"Very prompt service. Product is excellent."
"very efficient service"
"Ordered Marantz SR6013 open box but was out of stock. Electric shop replaced it with a brand new item and sent it out straight away."
"I've been looking for BOSE headphones all over the Internet, electric shop offered me the best price which was a great stimule to purchase straight away. Customer service is great as well as they helped me with tracking the product, came the next day. And the product is high quality and better than expected. Amazing!!!"
"The radio was exactly as advertised and perfect for my requirements. The price was competitive. Delivery was on the day I requested and within the time slot given me. I would certainly use Electric Shop again."
"I received my order of the Audio Technika lp3 very quickly. I opted for the standard delivery and my order arrived the day after."
"Great service. Very happy"
"Good price and next day delivery via DPD, perfect!"
"Very helpful, competitive pricing and speedy delivery."
"Superb service and excellant product and delivery"
"We bought a BOSE 500 system, at an incredible and the service was very fast. Maria & David"
electricshop.com is rated 4.93 based on 4,570 reviews