electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Good range of products. Fast delivery, excellent price and no fuss purchase.
Purchased order sent promptly, and very pleased aside from the APC Courier service which necessitated Depot collect as delivery not even attempted!
Very efficient. Driver called to confirm exact delivery time which was very helpful. Quick delivery from point of ordering.
Quick communication, accurate description and perfect delivery. Will shop again.
Roberts Ottus 1 DAB + Alarm clock. Excellent value, speedy delivery very pleased.
First class to deal with, very quick delivery very happy. Would I use again ? I definitely would.
Best price I could find at the time for the item. Fast delivery well wrapped and a great product, what more can you ask for. Very happy with the overall service and product.
Excellent service- from the time I ordered to the time I received my goods was unexpectedly quick! The item I bought was a very reasonable price compared to other retailers. I would definitely purchase from the electric shop again. Well done.
Item delivered as promised and was cheaper than all the "high-street" retailers online, there was a problem with my payment (my fault for using old address on card as I'd moved recently). Phonecall from Electricshop to remedy the situation, also went above and beyond to still honour the free next day delivery offer. Which is great, seeing as the problem was 100% my fault!
Prompt delivery and did the job perfectly. Thanks
Firstly, this bose soundbar is absolutely incredible. It feels like I'm in the cinema now. Could not be happier with it. Plus electricshop had the exact wall bracket for it. The online help was good and prompt. The delivery time was very speedy and quality of packaging exactly as would be expected. Brilliant product and service, thank you.
Excellent service product ordered came on time Thank you keep it up.
Excellent service. Thank you
Very Good Service Well done.
Ordered Friday arrived Monday and price was best out there. super service would highly recommend
My Sebo vacuum cleaner arrived a day after ordering online. The website is very user friendly, and the vacuum was cheaper than anywhere else. I’d definitely order from electricshop again.
Great service. fast delivery and item came well packed and safe.
Ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Very pleased with service and thrilled with speakers.
Great service came quickly
Great service, ordered Friday, arrived Monday, also saved myself almost £30 compared to other stockists.
electricshop.com is rated 4.93 based on 4,687 reviews