electricshop.com Reviews

Read electricshop.com  Reviews

01707 802030

sales@electricshop.com

27 The BroadwayDarkes Lane,Potters Bar,

Good price on a Denon system that was deliered promptly.
Posted 1 hour ago
Well, four stars even though I had to wait a couple of months for the turntable I purchased. This wasn't their fault as delivery to them by the supplier was held up and no other retailer had stocks either, other than a couple that were charging extortionate prices. I had previously returned a faulty turntable to another reputable retailer and I went with electricshop the second time round. The turntable arrived two days ago, very well packaged and works perfectly. Competitively priced and I would have given 5 stars if they had just kept me a little more informed about delivery delays without me having to call them twice for updates. Recommended though and would definitely shop with them again.
Posted 1 hour ago
Best price on the web for Bose 700 soundbar and sub
Delivery was excellent
Well packaged
Excellent company to deal with
Did everything right, delivered exactly what they promised.
Samsung hoover delivered on time, competitive price, excellent service. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Speaker arrived next day and great service
Great service
Received Sebu vaccum within two days of purchase . Excellent service .
Very informative web site. Excellent service with quick delivery. Would recommend the Electricshop.
We was after a Roberts radio and we found the one we wanted at a good price. The delivery arrived in two days, great service.
Fast delivery can’t fault them
Yuh delivered on time and seems to be a good product
Quick shipment and package well secured.
Defo would order again
Purchase a denon DP400 turntable, delivered swiftly, excellent customer service, would highly recommend
Good customer service, received my order promptly on time using the express delivery. Had some billing issues but were resolved excellently with swift responses. Easy to contact and approachable. Would definitely advise and recommend to friends and family.
I was very nervous using this website for the first time. We normally buy all our electrical items at John Lewis, but their customer service has been appalling and we have cut all ties with them. We purchased a Sebo Hoover. Firstly they had the best selection I could find, with several models to choose from. The price was only a little more than John Lewis, but with all the ‘extras’ John Lewis do, it worked out cheaper. It was in stock, and with free delivery, arrived one and a half days later! Delighted. I have no hesitation in recommending them and we will definitely use them again in the future. Thank you to everyone at the Electric Shop.com.
From the order point to delivery a good experience.
A telephone call from electricshop to confirm the delivery date indicates good communication.
The price was unbeatable. The cost of delivery was exceptionally low.
Best price I could find... good communications... quick delivery
Very quick delivery after ordering
Good service and prompt delivery. Would buy from you again
electricshop.com is rated 4.94 based on 6,120 reviews