Easy Foam Reviews

Easy Foam 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Paul Cash
Easy Foam 5 star review on 15th September 2019
Christine Carey
Simple basic website, good price, simple checkout process. Could have done with some bigger images but otherwise perfect.
Very easy to complete order with simple to understand instructions on how to measure up.
Good ordering process with competitive pricing. Would have been perfect if I could combine two types of foam (Memory foam and high density). Would use again.
All the info I needed to complete the order was easy to find and follow.
I was very pleased to find a company where I could, not only buy the foam I required, but have it cut to the small cubes I wanted.
Easy system to order through, more detailed description for mattress selection could be useful however th me staff were very helpful over the phone and answered all my questions prior to ordering.
Makes me feel safe to use this company
Reasonable prices and like the free delivery. Hopefully the products will do the trick!
Wow what a fantastic Service ! I ordered only the day before yesterday the reply was instant Really pleased with the product Only Question is I thought the foam would be covered in Dacron & stockinette The foam definatley & the stockinette! not sure about the Dacron Maybe it is in the stockinette but still a fantastic product and really great fit Thank you !
Very easy to find exactly what I wanted on the site.
every type of foam you could ever need and with lots of information and advice. Ordering a customised size for a window seat was made very easy
FIRST CLASS. A+
Good price, very easy to place order
Easy to use measurement guide and instant price make it a very positive shopping experience. Guide to types of use for different quality foam is also great for a 'lay' person to understand.
Easy to use the site and the cheapest supplier I found after some searching.
The website was easy to navigate with clear graphics and straight forward instructions enabling me to make an order quickly.
Site is easy to use. Custom foam wizard is very good. Telephone support staff did not know product so well.
Easy to use and helpful on now await delivery!
Ordering was extremely easy - I particularly liked the foam type "recommendation" pull-down box
Hard to comment as only just placed order, but website was easy to navigate
Easy Foam is rated 4.87 based on 3,984 reviews