E Badges Reviews

of reviewers recommend E Badges
Great product as expected
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the products we provide.

E-Badges
Good products, quick delivery.
Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad that you are happy with the products and service we provide.

E-Badges
Quick delivery and fantastic product.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with the service and products we provide.

E-Badges
Amazing service from start to finish. Thank you so much .
Thank you for your great review. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide.

E-Badges
Never had a problem with product or delivery.
Thank you for your review. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide.

Good good good
Thank you for your lovely 5 star review of our company.

E-badges
The badge refills are as described. Excellent customer service from e-badges. My first order had not been delivered and the order seems to be lost. After emailing e-badges, they promptly sent out another order which was delivered the following day. Would certainly order from e-badges again!
Thank you for your lovely review, we are happy that we were able to sort the issue for you.
Very good and helpful customer service. They went above and beyond to help with my queries . Will have not problem ordering and using them again
Thank you for your lovely review.

E-Badges
Good product - easy website and fast delivery
Thank you for your review. we are glad that you like our website and the products we supply.

E-Badges
Great products and arrived on time!
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with the products we supply.

E-Badges
Easy to find what I'm looking for and quick delivery which is great if I'm in a rush.
Thank you for your lovely review.
Excellent as always!
Thank you.
Great service, swift delivery
Thank you for you review. We are glad that you are happy with the service we provide. E-Badges.
Excellent service every time. The orders are always despatched quickly and are always correct. Good value for money too.
Thank you for you review, we are glad that you are happy with the service we have provided for you.
All products received from E-badges are very good, staff on the phones are extremely helpful when you call and if there are problems they go all out to see that they are resolved.
Thank you for your review, we are glad that you are happy with the service received from us here at E-Badges.
I recently emailed for help as my badge machine got stuck on the very first use, and someone kindly rang me up to see if they could help, which was very nice. I had sorted the problem but appreciated the call. Some additional tips on the use of the badge machinre would be good though - a clearer diagram (it wasn't as clear as it could be though it turned out I'd done it right) and some warnings about what may happen if thicker paper is used in the badge - the badge gets stuck in the die ring; in my case I needed two wallpaper scrapers and a mallet to get it off, and the soft metal was slightly damaged in the process.
Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you managed to get it working.
We ordered components for badges for our charity and they arrived very quickly in time for a fundraising event. Thank you
Thank you for leaving us a review and we are glad that they arrived quickly and in time for your event.

Good service. Prompt delivery
Thank you for leaving a review.

E-Badges
The badge kits make for excellent badges. I am very fond of the badges I have made. The badge kit arrived on time. I ordered a badge kit of 100 pieces, which I have not counted individually but am almost certain they are all there. A couple of the pins were in back to front which resulted in wasted components, but I forgive them completely, I should have paid better attention.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

E-Badges
Great badge machine and customer service will buy more in the future.
Thank you for the great review Terry.
E Badges is rated 4.86 based on 76 reviews