Dunmow Waste Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dunmow Waste

Tell us how Dunmow Waste made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Thank you for taking such quick, professional and personable action in dealing with this complicated task. The work undertaken by Management and the team on site was excellent both in regards to attention to detail and speed."
Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the work recently completed by the team at Dunmow Waste, and I’m delighted we delivered a positive all-round experience for Mansfield LPA.

As a business with many years’ experience, we pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive waste management solutions no matter how complex the brief is, both effectively and efficiently.

We look forward to having the opportunity of working with you again in the near future.

Managing Director
"Fantastic service Greta and dunmow waste really got me out of a hole with timescale. They were brilliant and helpful Mike smith"
"Very happy with the services provided by Dunmow Waste. We organised a skip to be delivered to our house when we were away. Dunmow Waste took ownership and liaised direct with our builders, leaving us to enjoy our holiday with no interruptions. A very efficient and hassle free process! Thanks to all at Dunmow Waste."
Dear Emma

Thank you for taking the time to review the services you received from Dunmow Waste recently and I'm delighted we provided a "very efficient and hassle-free" service, as you mention.

As a business, we work closely with both domestic and commercial customers, and so, we were perfectly positioned to work with both you and your contractors to ensure you received the best service for your requirements even when on holiday.

We look forward to providing our skip hire services to you again in the future.

Managing Director
"Dunmow Waste Management who I have used on many occasions in the past, have surpassed themselves today!! I am struggling to empty my parents property after they have passed away and had spent too long filling the first skip from you which attracted "Dumpster Divers". This I found must distressing!! This time, on Easter Bank Holiday weekend, we managed to fill the skip on Good Friday and I rang for collection at 3.30.pm to inform them the skip was ready for collection and by 9am on the Saturday morning it had gone. What excellent and professional service!! Thank you so much to the whole team. I Would without hesitation recommend you and youse you again."
Dear Kim

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review the service the team at Dunmow Waste provided you with recently, at such a difficult time for both you and your family.

With customer care at the heart of our business, we aim to provide an effective and flexible service, even on weekends and bank holidays, and we are pleased that we were on hand to provide the service you needed when you needed it.

We thank you for your continued support and look forward to providing our services to you, your family and friends in the future.

Managing Director
"The service provided is professional and friendly. I spoke to Zoe who dealt with my enquiry quickly and efficiently. Before I rang I was a bit worried as to how I could explain how much rubbish I had to remove but with the help of Wattsapp and the helpful Zoe it was all dealt with very quickly!"
Dear Kate

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from the team at Dunmow Waste Management recently.

I am delighted to hear that my colleague Zoe provided you with excellent customer service and that we were able to find the right solution for your needs.

We do find WhatsApp is a great tool in understanding our customers waste requirements in detail, and I hope we will have the opportunity of providing our services to you again in the near future.

Owner
"This company were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. They assessed the job professionally and it was carried out perfectly. All of the staff were friendly, efficient and helpful."
Dear Sir, Madam

I am delighted to hear that our team delivered a professional service that met with your expectations, as such qualities have been at the heart of our core values for over 30 years.

We do hope we will have the opportunity of providing our services to you again in the future.

Managing Director
"The driver who collected my 12 yard skip had to negotiate some unexpected obstacles. He was a delight; he was polite, articulate, well spoken and was very respectful of the property and never seemed to stop smiling, all this at 07:.30. A credit to his parents certainly, and to the company."
Dear Rick,

We are really delighted that our skip driver performed so well in challenging circumstances, especially so early on in the working day!

It is always wonderful to hear when a team member delivers exceptional customer service and we will pass on your kind words to the skip driver, who will be thrilled by your feedback.

We hope to have the opportunity of providing our skip services to you again in the future.

Managing Director
"Dunmow waste provided an extremely prompt and professional service. Would definitely recommend!"
Dear Julie,

We are delighted that you received both a prompt and professional service, and always appreciate personal recommendation to others for our services.

Managing Director
"I called up to hire a skip for a house clearance that I was undertaking, the sales team were very helpful in helping me choose the right size skip for my needs. The skip turned up promptly the following day and the delivery and collection went very smoothly. Would recommend!"
Dear Brett,

I am delighted to hear that our Customer Care Team helped in identifying the best skip size for your needs and that we had availability at such short notice. The team will be pleased to hear that we delivered a seamless service.

Thank you for your support in recommending our services.

Managing Director
"I needed a skip for the weekend and I left it very last minute, thankfully the lady on the phone gave me all the advice I needed and got me one on the same day!"
Dear Anita,

I'm delighted our Customer Care Team were able to assist in organising a last-minute skip for you for the weekend, and I hope all went to plan.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you require further assistance.

Managing Director
"I have recently undertaken some works in my parents home to do a clear out as I will be moving home in the next few weeks, was looking for a skip for a week, after speaking with a helpful colleague they advised me a size that would suitable to use as well as offering a same day service, Really recommend to all family & friends really great service and driver was so polite and helpful"
Dear Ben,

I'm delighted we were able to assist you with your skip requirements so quickly and with the size you required, which is always our aim.

We hope your house move goes well and would like to thank you for recommending our services to your family and friends.

Managing Director
"I had no idea of what I needed when I called up, I was given vey good advice on what would be best for my home project and was very impressed with the knowledge of the team right the way from when I spoke no the phone all the way to the driver who delivered my skip. The Customer Care team kept me up to date with any issues and surpassed all my expectations of the Waste Industry. I would highly recommend Dunmow Waste and their 5* service"
Dear Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from the team at Dunmow Waste Management recently. I am delighted that our Customer Care Team offered excellent advice, were able to help provide the best solution for your requirements and continued to deliver a memorable service.

It's great to hear that you will also be happy to recommend us, it's much appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with skip services again in the future.

Managing Director
"I called up Dunmow Waste Management to hire a skip for my mum as having a big clear out, was hoping to get a 8 yard skip within the next few days as left I had left it abit last minute only to hear that they were offering same day service. I could of had it for 2 weeks but only needed it for 4 days so they came and picked it up straight away when mum was finished. I would Highley recommend to friends and family."
Dear Maisie,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from the team at Dunmow Waste Management recently. I'm delighted we were able to supply a skip at such short notice for your mother and that we then collected promptly as required.

We always value personal recommendation and would be delighted to assist both your future requirements and those of your family and friends.
"After calling a number of skip companies I was pleased with the service I received over the phone and so booked. Even more pleased when the skip turned up on time and the driver was really helpful. Well done guys!"
Dear Annette,

We are always delighted to hear when customers feel confident enough with the information they have received over the phone, to book there and then.

I am also pleased that we continued to meet your expectations during the whole process. I have passed on your compliments to the whole team.

Managing Director
"Would have given 5 stars but your declaration on your newsletter as follows: “With our Skip and Waste Management services stretching the length and breadth of Essex, the team at Dunmow Waste are delighted to bring you our latest good news stories and sound advice this summer” doesn’t seem to extend to our part of Essex (Saffron Walden) as only just set up a trade account and already have a skip here, to be told today that our area is not serviced anymore!"
Dear Max,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with the Dunmow Waste Management Team, however I understand this initially caused some frustration, which I sincerely apologise for.

I’m pleased to hear that after speaking with a senior member of the Customer Care team, the issue has now been resolved.

As a valued customer, we would be delighted to provide quotations and further support for any future waste requirements you may have, within our coverage area.

Managing Director
"The guys at Dunmow were really great when I needed a grab lorry quickly to remove a lot of waste my front garden. The driver was polite and did a great job. Would definitely recommend."
"Quoted £150 which i paid over the phone then receive a call saying she had misunderstood me and it would now be £330 which i think is awful i have asked for the money to be transfered back to my account, Another £180 pounds i dont think so !!!!!!"
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you felt your experience with Dunmow Waste was less than satisfactory. I have looked in to your booking, and I can see that on this occasion we have indeed fallen short of the high standard of customer service we normally provide and
for that I apologise.

When working with enquiries for our We-Collect-Waste team we rely on the information provided by the customer to allow us to offer an initial quotation, however I believe we did not ascertain the number of black bags and the type of waste you had, which ultimately led to an
inaccurate quotation being given.

It is standard procedure for us to advise all customers who book this service, that should the We-Collect-Waste team find the level of waste exceeding the space and weight allowance booked, the customer is then provided with an updated quotation and given the opportunity to either cancel or proceed with the booking.

In your situation, you chose to cancel the booking and a full refund was processed on the same day.

Should you wish to discuss further, then please call me at your convenience on 01245 466646.

Managing Director
"These people are a pleasure to deal with. They're very helpful on the phone, and the drivers are extremely helpful and cheerful - always full of fun and banter. Great service."
"Ordered a skip last week, easy to deal with, arrived on time, driver was really helpful and it was collected when they said they would. What a great service! Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you"
"Fast And efficient never an issue. customer service second to none. Would defiantly recommend."
"Professional Friendly Service all the way from the sales team to the drivers. Cant ask for better!"
Dunmow Waste is rated 4.71 based on 156 reviews