Dunmow Waste Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dunmow Waste

How would you rate Dunmow Waste ?

"Quoted £150 which i paid over the phone then receive a call saying she had misunderstood me and it would now be £330 which i think is awful i have asked for the money to be transfered back to my account, Another £180 pounds i dont think so !!!!!!"
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you felt your experience with Dunmow Waste was less than satisfactory. I have looked in to your booking, and I can see that on this occasion we have indeed fallen short of the high standard of customer service we normally provide and
for that I apologise.

When working with enquiries for our We-Collect-Waste team we rely on the information provided by the customer to allow us to offer an initial quotation, however I believe we did not ascertain the number of black bags and the type of waste you had, which ultimately led to an
inaccurate quotation being given.

It is standard procedure for us to advise all customers who book this service, that should the We-Collect-Waste team find the level of waste exceeding the space and weight allowance booked, the customer is then provided with an updated quotation and given the opportunity to either cancel or proceed with the booking.

In your situation, you chose to cancel the booking and a full refund was processed on the same day.

Should you wish to discuss further, then please call me at your convenience on 01245 466646.

Kind regards
Sam Malins
Managing Director
John, Lindsell
Verified Reviewer
"These people are a pleasure to deal with. They're very helpful on the phone, and the drivers are extremely helpful and cheerful - always full of fun and banter. Great service."
"Ordered a skip last week, easy to deal with, arrived on time, driver was really helpful and it was collected when they said they would. What a great service! Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you"
"Fast And efficient never an issue. customer service second to none. Would defiantly recommend."
"Professional Friendly Service all the way from the sales team to the drivers. Cant ask for better!"
"Professionally, friendly & efficient telephone service We used the call, wait and collect service Two collection guys arrived, enthusiastic, friendly, efficient, helpful Excellent service."
"Weighbridge service and system is very good. Always helpful."
"Fantastic service, I used there We Collect Waste with two men that came to collect some items in my house they was fast, efficient and very helpful would recommend to anyone wanting a quick easy removals."
"Really helpful call centre, explained everything clearly to me so I understood exactly what I was getting. The driver was courteous and arrived within the time frame I was given. I will definitely recommend Dunmow Waste to my friends."
"Skip did not turn up took 5 weeks to get my money back useless company."
Dear John, we are sorry you were dissatisfied with the speed of the refund and we apologise that our skips were unavailable on your day of choice. We have taken your comments on board and appreciate your feedback. We endeavour to keep our customers happy and will ensure this does not happen again. Kind Regards, the Dunmow Waste team
Colin Hewett
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, turned up on time and incredibly helpful clearing a garage full of waste following some home improvements. The two guys also helped clear a shed, some sand left outside the property and then swept up. No hesitation in recommending them."
G Wilson, Leaden Roding
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Ian, who brought our skip, couldn't have been more helpful. Really recommend Dunmow Waste. We'll be using them again."
Douglas Hill
Verified Reviewer
"We were victims of massive fly tipping, Dunmow Waste cleared up impeccably. Many Thanks, Douglas Hill, Pattens Farm, Chelmsford."
"Every opportunity Dunmow Waste have had they have out performed my expectations. Thank you for a brilliant service and glad to do business with you."
"Thanks to Gregg the lorry driver & Carmen & Monica on the phones. My novice skip experience was exemplary. Advice on skip size was spot on. When asked to pick up early, they came that day."
"When the driver arrived we were still putting the last items in the skip and he waited whilst this was completed and even helped level the load. The driver was very helpful and polite. Thanks Dunmow Waste!"
Alex Wilkins, Operations Manager, Euroloo Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Slick service from Dunnmows, efficient and the politeness of the staff on phone was spot on."
"Always go the extra mile"
"In business you need to be able to work with professionals, where you have direct contact with people you know you can trust. Dunmow Waste deliver across the board, no matter what the challenge."
"Easy and efficient"