Dunmow Waste Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dunmow Waste
Telephone

How would you rate Dunmow Waste ?

"I called up Dunmow Waste Management to hire a skip for my mum as having a big clear out, was hoping to get a 8 yard skip within the next few days as left I had left it abit last minute only to hear that they were offering same day service. I could of had it for 2 weeks but only needed it for 4 days so they came and picked it up straight away when mum was finished. I would Highley recommend to friends and family."
"After calling a number of skip companies I was pleased with the service I received over the phone and so booked. Even more pleased when the skip turned up on time and the driver was really helpful. Well done guys!"
"Would have given 5 stars but your declaration on your newsletter as follows: “With our Skip and Waste Management services stretching the length and breadth of Essex, the team at Dunmow Waste are delighted to bring you our latest good news stories and sound advice this summer” doesn’t seem to extend to our part of Essex (Saffron Walden) as only just set up a trade account and already have a skip here, to be told today that our area is not serviced anymore!"
Dear Max,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on your experience with the Dunmow Waste Management Team, however I understand this initially caused some frustration, which I sincerely apologise for.

I’m pleased to hear that after speaking with a senior member of the Customer Care team, the issue has now been resolved.

As a valued customer, we would be delighted to provide quotations and further support for any future waste requirements you may have, within our coverage area.

With kind regards
Sam Malins
Managing Director
"The guys at Dunmow were really great when I needed a grab lorry quickly to remove a lot of waste my front garden. The driver was polite and did a great job. Would definitely recommend."
"Quoted £150 which i paid over the phone then receive a call saying she had misunderstood me and it would now be £330 which i think is awful i have asked for the money to be transfered back to my account, Another £180 pounds i dont think so !!!!!!"
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you felt your experience with Dunmow Waste was less than satisfactory. I have looked in to your booking, and I can see that on this occasion we have indeed fallen short of the high standard of customer service we normally provide and
for that I apologise.

When working with enquiries for our We-Collect-Waste team we rely on the information provided by the customer to allow us to offer an initial quotation, however I believe we did not ascertain the number of black bags and the type of waste you had, which ultimately led to an
inaccurate quotation being given.

It is standard procedure for us to advise all customers who book this service, that should the We-Collect-Waste team find the level of waste exceeding the space and weight allowance booked, the customer is then provided with an updated quotation and given the opportunity to either cancel or proceed with the booking.

In your situation, you chose to cancel the booking and a full refund was processed on the same day.

Should you wish to discuss further, then please call me at your convenience on 01245 466646.

Kind regards
Sam Malins
Managing Director
"These people are a pleasure to deal with. They're very helpful on the phone, and the drivers are extremely helpful and cheerful - always full of fun and banter. Great service."
"Ordered a skip last week, easy to deal with, arrived on time, driver was really helpful and it was collected when they said they would. What a great service! Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you"
"Fast And efficient never an issue. customer service second to none. Would defiantly recommend."
"Professional Friendly Service all the way from the sales team to the drivers. Cant ask for better!"
"Professionally, friendly & efficient telephone service We used the call, wait and collect service Two collection guys arrived, enthusiastic, friendly, efficient, helpful Excellent service."
"Weighbridge service and system is very good. Always helpful."
"Fantastic service, I used there We Collect Waste with two men that came to collect some items in my house they was fast, efficient and very helpful would recommend to anyone wanting a quick easy removals."
"Really helpful call centre, explained everything clearly to me so I understood exactly what I was getting. The driver was courteous and arrived within the time frame I was given. I will definitely recommend Dunmow Waste to my friends."
"Skip did not turn up took 5 weeks to get my money back useless company."
Dear John, we are sorry you were dissatisfied with the speed of the refund and we apologise that our skips were unavailable on your day of choice. We have taken your comments on board and appreciate your feedback. We endeavour to keep our customers happy and will ensure this does not happen again. Kind Regards, the Dunmow Waste team
"Great service, turned up on time and incredibly helpful clearing a garage full of waste following some home improvements. The two guys also helped clear a shed, some sand left outside the property and then swept up. No hesitation in recommending them."
"Great service. Ian, who brought our skip, couldn't have been more helpful. Really recommend Dunmow Waste. We'll be using them again."
"We were victims of massive fly tipping, Dunmow Waste cleared up impeccably. Many Thanks, Douglas Hill, Pattens Farm, Chelmsford."
"Every opportunity Dunmow Waste have had they have out performed my expectations. Thank you for a brilliant service and glad to do business with you."
"Thanks to Gregg the lorry driver & Carmen & Monica on the phones. My novice skip experience was exemplary. Advice on skip size was spot on. When asked to pick up early, they came that day."
"When the driver arrived we were still putting the last items in the skip and he waited whilst this was completed and even helped level the load. The driver was very helpful and polite. Thanks Dunmow Waste!"
Dunmow Waste is rated 4.69 based on 144 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!