Dunmow Waste Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Dunmow Waste

How would you rate Dunmow Waste ?

"Ordered a skip last week, easy to deal with, arrived on time, driver was really helpful and it was collected when they said they would. What a great service! Would definitely recommend this company. Thank you"
"Fast And efficient never an issue. customer service second to none. Would defiantly recommend."
"Professional Friendly Service all the way from the sales team to the drivers. Cant ask for better!"
"Professionally, friendly & efficient telephone service We used the call, wait and collect service Two collection guys arrived, enthusiastic, friendly, efficient, helpful Excellent service."
"Weighbridge service and system is very good. Always helpful."
"Fantastic service, I used there We Collect Waste with two men that came to collect some items in my house they was fast, efficient and very helpful would recommend to anyone wanting a quick easy removals."
"Really helpful call centre, explained everything clearly to me so I understood exactly what I was getting. The driver was courteous and arrived within the time frame I was given. I will definitely recommend Dunmow Waste to my friends."
"Skip did not turn up took 5 weeks to get my money back useless company."
Dear John, we are sorry you were dissatisfied with the speed of the refund and we apologise that our skips were unavailable on your day of choice. We have taken your comments on board and appreciate your feedback. We endeavour to keep our customers happy and will ensure this does not happen again. Kind Regards, the Dunmow Waste team
Colin Hewett
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, turned up on time and incredibly helpful clearing a garage full of waste following some home improvements. The two guys also helped clear a shed, some sand left outside the property and then swept up. No hesitation in recommending them."
G Wilson, Leaden Roding
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Ian, who brought our skip, couldn't have been more helpful. Really recommend Dunmow Waste. We'll be using them again."
Douglas Hill
Verified Reviewer
"We were victims of massive fly tipping, Dunmow Waste cleared up impeccably. Many Thanks, Douglas Hill, Pattens Farm, Chelmsford."
"Every opportunity Dunmow Waste have had they have out performed my expectations. Thank you for a brilliant service and glad to do business with you."
"Thanks to Gregg the lorry driver & Carmen & Monica on the phones. My novice skip experience was exemplary. Advice on skip size was spot on. When asked to pick up early, they came that day."
"When the driver arrived we were still putting the last items in the skip and he waited whilst this was completed and even helped level the load. The driver was very helpful and polite. Thanks Dunmow Waste!"
Alex Wilkins, Operations Manager, Euroloo Ltd
Verified Buyer
"Slick service from Dunnmows, efficient and the politeness of the staff on phone was spot on."
"Always go the extra mile"
"In business you need to be able to work with professionals, where you have direct contact with people you know you can trust. Dunmow Waste deliver across the board, no matter what the challenge."
"Easy and efficient"
"Customer service is second to none, they were helpful, knowledgeable and nice. Online chat option on their website is brilliant and so easy. Prices were good and the service was super quick. Would use again and cant reccomend them enough!"
Mr Buckley
Verified Buyer
"No problems, absolutely fine. Really informative"
Dunmow Waste is rated 4.72 based on 138 reviews