Dunmow Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dunmow Group
Read Dunmow Group Reviews

About Dunmow Group:

We are a responsible and professional waste management and skip hire company that has always been family owned. Based in Chelmsford, Dunmow Group is committed to ensuring that our customers are given clear and consistent advice. With our unbeatable customer service we have quickly become leaders in waste management services for Essex.

sales@dunmowgroup.com

Eagle Way
Chelmsford
Essex
CM3 3FY

Tell us how Dunmow Group made you happy
The team at Dunmow waste management have gone to every effort to support my students at Writtle University College to gain knowledge in the sustainable management of waste, legislation and the way the industry operates. Their support through giving us a tour of the facilities, behind the scenes knowledge and continued access to their involvement with the students and university has and will continue to benefit and educate our learners for the future. The environment is a hot topic, essential and with thanks to Dunmow Wastes team our students are better equipped to understand how to be sustainable and cost effective in their contribution to waste production and the financial and environmental impact it will have if they do not take it on board. Thank you team for all your support.
Professional, prompt,polite and a very good service.
A skip is a skip but what differentiates Dunmow Skips is the customer service. Spoke to two or three of the team who were very polite and professional and nothing too much trouble.
Brilliant service and very helpful and polite on the phone. Thank you
Great service from the Dunmow Group. Great communication and customer service and will certainly use again
Many thanks
The service has been good and the delivery was either next day or two days. My only issue is the hire is for two weeks, when selecting a collection date it allows you to choose a collection date beyond two weeks. I thought I was getting the skip for a month at a really good price and would ease my garden job, but I was only allowed it for two weeks or pay £35 per week extension. Just a misunderstanding and not a "negative" but the system shouldn't let you book a collection date further than two weeks.
Very easy to book online easy process all the way through...
When I finished just a simple call to pick up the next day
Simple and easy to book a skip and service was great. Would recommend and use again.
Great service highly recommended
So easy to order on line. Really helpful and friendly driver will definitely be using agin
Quicjk and efficient service, everything can be done online.
I would definately reccomend
Really great to deal with this company such a “can do” attitude rather than the usual “no way”
All my questions answered quickly and easily
Can thoroughly recommend
Fantastic service, great communication and very reliable, thank you!
Second time I have used Dunmow Group. Easy to book on line, competitive pricing and very efficient delivery service. Friendly and efficient service received from the office and friendly and courteous service received from the driver/delivery staff. Will certainly use again.
Excellent service from start to finish, wouldn’t hesitate to use them again!
I have had 3 skips for my garden clearance , and all have been delivered on time , collected on time and the service from drivers was polite and professional
Really easy to do business with - I used Whatsapp for some advice on the type of skip and lead times.
Very easy and secure on-line purchase, email reminders and Covid-safe delivery.
Very professional service even for a domestic customer .
Where can I start.... from start to finish when using dunmow for waste collection and aggregate deliveries I found very professional. The staff on the phone were very helpful and polite. The grab driver is one of the best I’ve seen in my years of having grabs he was tidy and went the extra mile to help, and the deliveries were on time and tidy and polite. Will be using dunmow for the foreseeable future. Thanks again dunmow and the team 👍🏻👍🏻
This is the third time I’ve used Dunmow Waste Collection now and every time they’ve been really helpful and friendly. Always prompt as well. I would recommend them highly !
Customer service was brilliant. The office staff talked me through the options and prices and we took it from there. All very simple. And the two guys with the van did a great job. They were done in no time and were both very courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend.
Friendly and efficient service