Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Glenn Maguire
Glenn Maguire
Verified Buyer
"These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products."
Luke Dann
"They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations."
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Verified Buyer
"At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow."
John Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"I had a query about the SD card on my Zortrax and I had the answer to my E-Mail within minutes. Excellent"
Trevor Day
Verified Buyer
"Found Dream3D completely by accident, but couldn’t be happier with them; great service, good prices, impressive stock (which has helped me out several times when I’ve needed to order something in an emergency) and overall definitely a company you should consider if you have anything to do with 3D printing. And the free little packet of sweeties with every order is a very nice touch!"
Jill Cawdell
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, great selection"
"good service"
"Immediate supply of good 3D printer and accessories."
"You Are A Dream ... yes you made me very happy delivering my nylon filament ...perfect timing for an urgent project ...Thank you"
"Really helpful, great prices and fast delivery."
James Mckeown
Verified Buyer
"Always a quick turn around and very helpful staff. I wish all my suppliers could follow in the same way."
Anthony Mott
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service, knowledgeable and useful videos"
Peter Lyes
Verified Buyer
"My nozzles and BuildTak surface were delivered the next day and they were cheaper than the competition. What more could you want."
Mark Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great Printer, great service. What more can I say? They delivered on time and website was easy to order from. Everyone that as seen our printed components will get told about Dream 3D."
David Wainwright
Verified Buyer
"the company has staff who can talk to the novices ,like us, and help with ideas and choices. they have become our first port of call for all things related"
"As a local Makerspace and Co-working space, buying from local business just makes sense!"
James Bryden
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service with a quick turnaround!"
David Wilkins
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was the next day, in a 1 hour time slot. There were two items missing from the order, but after a phone call the matter was quickly resolved and the missing items arrived the next day."
Angus Eitel
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service, efficient delivery. Thank you."
Mandy Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with this company I ordered late one evening and my delivery came the next day very fast and was all packed well so no damage I wish all company’s were as efficient as these are will definitely be ordering again thankyou"
Wayne Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Great prices , great value for money and fast delivery what less can say but thank you for my 3d pen"
Ramiro Jolly
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent from begging to end. From the moment I contacted the company for enquiries regarding the possibility of purchasing a product from Dream 3D the help and support was magnificent and made me feel I would be in good hands if I pursue the purchase. Once I made the decision to go ahead with the purchase, the process was smooth and quick and the induction very helpful. I am very satisfied and I would certainly recommend the company."
Paul Channon
Verified Buyer
"Good advice, prompt delivery, great service"
Dream 3D is rated 4.91 based on 335 reviews