Dream 3D Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dream 3D
Read Dream 3D Reviews

About Dream 3D:

Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Surrey where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

Hurst Court
High Street
Ripley
Surrey

Tell us how Dream 3D made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Next day delivery was stated on order! It’s now been nearly 2 weeks!
Hi Alex,

I'm sorry that there was a misunderstanding with this order and it's lead time. We have taken your feedback on board regarding the delivery information on the website.

We are working to correct this issue and hope that you will consider buying from Dream 3D in the future.

Kind regards,
Hannah
the help and delivery time was very very good thank y0u
Despite a lot of supplier issues outside their control, Dream 3D worked with us to get the printer we needed.
prompt delivery
Dream 3D provide me with an excellent service in all aspects I have dealt with them, from the purchase of my printer to the speedy delivery turn around on filament orders. I wouldn't use anyone else.
3D scan made excellent. We are fireplace company, and to make same carvings we need to use very high quality of examples. 3D scan was absolutely what we are looking for.
Very smooth transactions and quick delivery. Always helpful if I need to pick up the phone. The packs of Haribo included are very much appreciated!!
Very helpful and pleasant
I bought an ex-demo Utlimaker 2+ from Dream 3D. It's in pristine condition, was a very good price and delivered when I wanted it.
The website is very easy to order from and the filament always turns up next day. It is hassle free and without a doubt the easiest way to order filament for our machine.
Apart from being easy to order and fast delivery, the free sweets kept me busy while opening my stuff.
Not only did they offer a huge variety of printers that included one that fit my very picky needs, but they also showed me exactly how to operate it and set it up. As soon as I was back home it was running in under half an hour thanks to them! A week on and it's still running smoothly, and I have many more projects to make, so I will be visiting again soon to restock on some PLA from their vast collection. Sam Harris
This is the second printer I've bought from them. Everything arrived very quickly and well packed. The team are always very quick to respond to emails and super helpful. Highly recommended.
I had a query about the SD card on my Zortrax and I had the answer to my E-Mail within minutes. Excellent
Found Dream3D completely by accident, but couldn’t be happier with them; great service, good prices, impressive stock (which has helped me out several times when I’ve needed to order something in an emergency) and overall definitely a company you should consider if you have anything to do with 3D printing. And the free little packet of sweeties with every order is a very nice touch!
Fast delivery, great selection
good service
Immediate supply of good 3D printer and accessories.
You Are A Dream ... yes you made me very happy delivering my nylon filament ...perfect timing for an urgent project ...Thank you
Really helpful, great prices and fast delivery.
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews