Dream 3D Reviews

252 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Glenn Maguire
Glenn Maguire
Verified Buyer

These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products.
Verified Buyer

They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations.
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Verified Buyer

At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow.
Charlene French
Verified Buyer

The team used their in-depth knowledge to help me make the right product choice and at no time did I feel rushed to make a decision. I have made several purchases from them and they have been happy and quick to answer any queries I had before hand as well as showing me/ sending me output samples.
Verified Buyer

An excellent product & a fantastic price!
Ricky Wong
Verified Buyer

All parcels have been delivered on time. Good general communication both friendly and efficient. Would recommend.
Verified Buyer

They rang me to let me know the item I had ordered was out of stock, however managed to send the item very quickly anyway.
Reviewer

Great support really fast shipping
Miguel Ferreira
Verified Buyer

Great support, shipping was really fast. Amazing expirience
Muhammad Sadiq
Verified Buyer

Customer services and most importantly the packet of jelly sweets which I always look forward to :)
Oliver Lane
Verified Buyer

great price, quick delivery and a fantastic product (ZortraxM200). Also a small bag of sweets in the box was a nice touch :-)
Freddy Langdon
Verified Buyer

Friendly people that work there. Had a request with a price limit in mind. The guys where very helpful in making lots of adjustments to the size, material and what machine they would print it on so I could fit the cost within my price range.
Verified Buyer

Two years solid of perfect service and customer saticfaction!
Gary Robson
Verified Buyer

Excellent knowledge​ of the products and great customer service.
Simon Batchelor
Verified Buyer

Fast and easy online transaction. The website was easy to navigate. Costs etc were clearly defined before purchase. Delivery was next day right at the start of the 1 hour time slot given by the couriers! (They were also the cheapest (marginally) I could find for manufacturer's own brand of filament.)
Roger Sparrow
Verified Buyer

Quick dispatch, good communication as to product arrival.
Alice Flash
Verified Buyer

I find the team at Dream 3D to be on hand to help with anything I require, weather that be regarding placing orders or advice on equipment, materials or software. They are professional, approachable and extremely efficient.

Thank you to Louis for all the help and advice on the Ultimaker range!
Paul Wooding

Excellent as usual
Robert Armstrong
Verified Buyer

Quick response to queries re Flashforge Creator. Quick delivery of the MODIFI3D tool
Verified Buyer

Louis carefully listened to our requirements, provided realistic advice, and proceeded with the printing process with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.

The results speak for themselves.
Alexander Magee
Verified Buyer

I ordered an Ultimaker 2+, it was well priced, delivery was prompt, packaging was excellent. I couldnt ask for more.
Sarah Collins
Verified Buyer

The web site was easy to use and very efficient and quick delivery
Ben Langley
Verified Buyer

They are the very good quick turn around and sevice.
Dream 3D is rated 4.91 based on 252 reviews