Dream 3D Reviews

232 Reviews

Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Verified Buyer

These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products.
Verified Buyer

They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations.
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
Verified Buyer

At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow.
Simon Assender
Verified Buyer

Amazing company. Let me return an item I ordered without reading the description (I ordered 3mm filament instead of 1.75mm by accident) for a full refund. Great customer service, I have spoken with them using the online chat and they were responsive and courteous and set up the ability to purchase Gift Vouchers. Ordered some (proper) filament for an amazing price and it was delivered via DPD (my favourite) the very next day. Cannot fault these guys! Simon
Chris Footner

Very quick delivery!
Garth Williams
Verified Buyer

Had a problem with the UM3 - Dream 3D fixed the problem... no problem any more.
Verified Buyer

Superb supplier! Never a problem and deliveries always arrive exactly as advised. Great range of high quality filaments at competitive prices. Add to this an invaluable list of video instructions for virtually all printers and you have the perfect package.
Petre Craciun
Verified Buyer

Haribos ! plus fast delivery is always good :)
Verified Buyer

very fast shipping, order delivered as specified.
Carl Wells
Verified Buyer

Easy to use and we'll designed website and a fast shipping service. Will remember Dream 3D for my next 3D printing purchase.
Sam Bishop
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery, attentive customer service when paying through invoice instead of online.
James Crook
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful and knowledgeable staff there!
Thomas Jesper
Verified Buyer

Perfect in every way. From ringing up for guidance during the deliberation stage where I was not rushed or hurried in the 20-minute call, ringing up and placing the order, and finally to receiving the printer/filament, it was a faultless experience.
Verified Buyer

Very positive experience, knowledgeable and the team took time to understand our needs, collect the printer and consumables to meet the Dream 3D team. We were printing usable parts within hours of setting up the system. Purchased on the 1st Feb and we have printed over 25 parts with minimal failures (pushing the boundaries and learning the systems strengths/weakness) in the first 5 days.
Carl Kitto
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and knowledgable company nothing was too much trouble and gave unbiased advise, we will be using them again.
Allan Nicholson
Verified Buyer

Excellent company, with excellent customer service
Phillip Abodunwa
Verified Buyer

the chap by the name oliver made sure the processing order for the flashforge creator pro 3d printer was smooth and easy , as well as making sure I get the delivery on the date I requested during the order process.
He was helpful throughout.
Tom Welham
Verified Buyer

Always a pleasure to deal with. Very quick, well packaged items and very knowledgeable when I've spoken with them.
Vince Monger

Quick and responsive
Verified Buyer

Good service, fast delivery.
One item was not is stock, however this was not indicated on the website, managed to make a swap for another product but a stock indicator would save problems in the future.

Colin Williams
Verified Buyer

I didn't know much about 3d printers and was given good advice to get a model that suits my purpose. Even with setting out and understanding the software

Dream 3D is rated 4.91 based on 232 reviews