Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Santos Bunga
Verified Buyer
"Attention to details, customer focus and very supportive all the way through with samples whenever I needed."
Michael Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Called to place an order for a 3d pens the person was berry helpful and my item came next day"
Deniz Beck
Verified Buyer
"I am a difficult customer and 3D did a very professional and quick model for me; they were very patient and helpful. The end result was received very well and I will be back for more models."
Mark Everett
Verified Buyer
"All parts received have been of a very good quality, and service over the online chat has always been helpful and informative."
"Easy ordering, quick delivery. Spot On."
"Quick, recorded delivery"
Chris Dean
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull."
"Dream 3D were very informative, passionate and honest about their products. I left feeling that i could trust them with my initial purchase and aftercare. Thoroughly recommended."
JAMES DAVEY
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service, very fast delivery which always arrive on time and sometimes with an added bag of sweets :)"
Adrian Matthews
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely no problems with the ordering process and delivery was quick and painless with an hour slot. Decision on what printer to buy was made so much easier by the excellent videos which meant I knew exactly what to do when the printer arrived. I know where I'll be going for consumables and any more printers."
Nicky Reese
Verified Buyer
"The real test of a company's worth is how they respond when something goes wrong. When I had a problem with my order Dream 3D staff were helpful, friendly and generous in making sure it was resolved as quickly as possible. A great service!"
"The service was impeccable. We ordered n a Friday and we were playing with our new toy on Monday lunchtime."
"Had a requirement for a part to be 3D printed and it was handled in a friendly and very effiecient way. I will use them again."
"Website is very easy to use. Delivery extremely quick. Customer serice was quick to respond and very helpful."
"quick service"
"Quick delivery"
Antony Weedon
Verified Buyer
"Quite simply they have the knowledge, the goods and they even sent a bag of Haribo :)"
"Quick, easy and efficient. Received my order the following day."
"Fantastic knowledge base from all the staff will not Dream of going anywhere else."
Trevor Day
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices and delivery, and a sachet of Haribo! Can’t possibly ask for more. Definitely the go-to company to get your 3D printer parts and supplies :)"
Dream 3D is rated 4.91 based on 314 reviews