Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Rick Skelton
Verified Buyer

Purchased our fisrt 3D printer with the help of Oliver and cannot thank him enough for the sound advise and knowledge that he offered to get the right printer for the business needs.
Rob Holmes
Verified Buyer

Good prices, helpful and quick delivery!
Mike Thorpe
Verified Buyer

An Absolute great shopping experience. They had the part I need at a reasonable price and was delivered the next day
David Farley

Great, speedy service!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Ordered 3D printer, delivered next day, test print done day after.
David Guest
Verified Buyer

They are great - they ship same day as promised and in genral parcel arrives prior to midday. ALso I had a issue with a Zortrax perforated plate (not their fault) and they shipped be out a replacement immediately - no mess no fuss - didn't even have to ship old one back. That got me out of a very tight situation - so yep will continue to use these guys - maybe not the cheapest - not shopped around - but they are second to none on service.
Dan Lathan
Verified Buyer

Top quality service. Any and all queries are answered before purchase to ensure you're buying the correct product.
Next day delivery on a wide variety of printers and filament is extremely useful too. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful, I was recommended this company prior to my 3D printer purchase and I'll happily recommend them myself.
Greville Wilson
Verified Buyer

They have a good range of products, delivery is always fast, and most importantly, extremely helpful with support issues/questions. They've always been happy to help.
John Lee
Verified Buyer

Excellent and quick response to queries about the machine before I placed the order. Delivery was quick although not next day (I live too far North for that!). Price was competitive and included an additional two spools of filament with my M200 so no excuse for not getting on with some extended prints.
Will go to Dream3D for other components and filaments going forward.
Chris Dean
Verified Buyer

After 5 years of using my home made 3d printer , I visited the showroom seeking help and advice over my options for a replacement machine. I left feeling that the staff had answered almost all my queries and suggested several possible options. I would have no hesitation in going back and would recomend others to do the same.
Luke Crowhurst
Verified Buyer

had what i want and for filled my order in a timely manner
Yuki Narita
Unverified Reviewer

Really good customer service and support.
Yuki Narita
Verified Buyer

Really impressive support and customer service. I really appreciate the service.
James Bryden
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with Dream 3D. Not only are there products competitively priced. The turn around and delivery of orders is really fast. Also there YouTube videos are really informative. They don't just tell you the basics, they are honest and tell you what you need to know about owning the product. Great work!
Ed Bailey
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, very quick response to messages, great customer service!
Felix Meissner

Very fast delivery and good quality products. Would always recommend Dream3D
Dawn Morrison
Verified Buyer

We ordered our printer and materials and had plenty of support with the ordering process. I found them helpful and friendly, and the actual printer was superb, and well packed.
The Haribo was a very nice touch! Thank you.
Mark Pooke
Verified Buyer

My order was prepared quickly and accurately. Friendly service. Would definitely recommend. Will definitely be using them again. First class service.

Mariusz Polec
Verified Buyer

Experience stuff and helpful to choose right printer amazing customer service and fast delivery thank you so much Oliver
Ray Hurd
Verified Buyer

The staff at Dream were very helpful in helping me to chose
a 3d printer.
The delivery was bang on time.
Also telephone support on 3 calls was most helpful and
proved they new their products.
Ray