Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Glenn Maguire
"These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products."
Luke Dann
"They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations."
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
"At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow."
"Next day delivery was stated on order! It’s now been nearly 2 weeks!"
Hi Alex,

I'm sorry that there was a misunderstanding with this order and it's lead time. We have taken your feedback on board regarding the delivery information on the website.

We are working to correct this issue and hope that you will consider buying from Dream 3D in the future.

Kind regards,