Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Glenn Maguire
"These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products."
Luke Dann
"They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations."
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
"At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow."
"The team used their in-depth knowledge to help me make the right product choice and at no time did I feel rushed to make a decision. I have made several purchases from them and they have been happy and quick to answer any queries I had before hand as well as showing me/ sending me output samples."
"Order my first 3D printer from Dream 3D. Got a starter set which comes with everything needed to get going. When ordered one of the filaments was out of stock. Dream 3D phoned and offered to either send the missing item later or substitute it worth an equivalent one. Really friendly on the phone. Everything arrived next day. With this level of service I'm happy to recommend Dream 3D. :)"
"It was brilliant working with Dream 3D. They were helpful and supportive, even though we needed 3D models printed in such a short time frame. The design work was excellent, and the team never questioned any changes that were requested. We will definitely work with Dream 3D again."
"Out of all the PLA suppliers I was looking into, Dream 3D is easily the cheapest I've found with an exceptional service. I had actually mistyped the postcode to the address I put down and instead of just shipping and hoping for the best, one of the Dream 3D reps actually rang and emailed me to correct it. Excellent work, will be using them again in the future."
"really quick delivery, quicker than most. Only let down - rather expensive for what is just plastic. Maybe bring the prices down?"
Dream 3D is rated 4.90 based on 348 reviews