Dream 3D Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dream 3D

About Dream 3D: Dream 3D is a specialist retailer of desktop 3D printers and accessories from top brands such as Zortrax, Ultimaker, MakerBot and more. We specialise in the Engineering, Education and Film sectors but also cater for the Architecture, Design and Hobbyist sectors.

We understand that with this type of technology it’s great to be able to see how it works in person and discuss your requirements with an expert. That’s why we have a showroom in Hampshire where you can see our range of 3D printers working for yourself. You will also be able to try out the 3D printing software, browse our collection of filaments and of course discuss 3D printing with our expert advisors.

We are much more than simply a supplier of 3D printers, we provide a full customer solution which includes meeting ongoing ownership needs such as consumables, software, training and support whilst ensuring a great customer experience at all times.

info@dream3d.co.uk

42 Basepoint Business CentreHarts Farm Way

Glenn Maguire
"These guys are great, part missing in our delivery.. it was on a DPD courier 10 mins after speaking to them. Thats top service!! Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing from them again in the very near future. Great service, amazing after sales service.. great knowledge of their products."
Luke Dann
"They have been flawless in their service for the 2 years I have used them. Their products are spot on, their prices are cheaper than any I have found for the same high quality filament and their deliveries are always prompt with down to the hour estimations."
Emanuel Lupu-Marinei
"At first I was skeptic about Dream3D offering a different experience than any other retailer could offer for their 3D printer products. Though convinced by their Youtube channel which I believe has a great deal of summarised information I said to give it a go. I must tell I was not disappointed and my personal expectations were met: good communication, they were open to some requests I made and delivered the products in great shape. Afterwards communication did not ended and I got some entry level emails to acknowledge myself better with the equipment which I believe is a very nice touch. I think that if you're looking for an experience greater then click-buy (which it should be, because that's how you make a difference), it's a pretty good place to start. As place for improvement I would recommend the guys at Dream3D to consider adding more shipment options, so that we can personally choose which carrier to use. For me personally, it felt that the standard option was a little slow."
"Despite a lot of supplier issues outside their control, Dream 3D worked with us to get the printer we needed."
"quick service"
"Oliver was very clear on providing advice on the Ultimaker 3 Extended that we purchased, also the order and delivery of the product was so easy. Thanks Deam 3D"
"Good price & very efficient / quick delivery with excellent communications."
"Quick and easy to order, friendly sales team."
"Quick response to queries re Flashforge Creator. Quick delivery of the MODIFI3D tool"
"the chap by the name oliver made sure the processing order for the flashforge creator pro 3d printer was smooth and easy , as well as making sure I get the delivery on the date I requested during the order process. He was helpful throughout."
"Quick and responsive"
"Good service, fast delivery. One item was not is stock, however this was not indicated on the website, managed to make a swap for another product but a stock indicator would save problems in the future."
"We spent the day at dream 3D as an introduction to using 3D printers, our idea was to go and get an understanding of if we would be able to apply the technology in our industry and to what degree of accuracy they would be able to deliver. We work in a medium to heavy industry and as such I as a little apprehensive. But spending a bit of time looking at what they can do, we were convinced that there are opportunities to use this technology and not just as a gimmick but I am sure we will be able to improve on our delivery and reduce out cost base. Once we had decided that it was of use we then went through the process of setting up and sending the first print, so we will not be all lost when we get our own printer. Turns out it is easier than you would think. All in all they guys at Dream 3D were very good adaptive to be able to respond to our questions and did not rush us. We left feeling informed and ready to take the leap into 3D printing on our own. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is thinking about getting into 3D printing."
"Fast and easy to order. A history of reliable service."
"really quick delivery, quicker than most. Only let down - rather expensive for what is just plastic. Maybe bring the prices down?"
"quick and professional service in competitive price."
"I needed to know about the quality of the product that would be produced from one of your machines and found out what I needed to know by ordering one of your keychains. The quality was good although I need a printer that can print with a layer thickness of 0.0254mm but the key ring had a bigger layer thickness. If you read this I would really like if you could take the time out to help me find the right printer for me as I need the printer to print a wax filament from hmwalsh at a layer thickness of 0.0254mm or less. Thank you"
"I visited the showroom just wanting an overview of the capabilities and possibilities of the machines in question. I had already done a substantial amount of reading as to the possibilities of a number of machines. I ended buying a machine, but I felt that it was the right one for me. I didn’t feel I was under any hard sell, and felt happy that there are real people to talk to in a shop/unit."
"Quick delivery, good service, excellent!"
"Large box Packaging for one spool was a little ridiculous!!"
"Quick delivery and very helpful feedback."
"With this being the first 3D printer i have used, i am very pleased with how easy it is to use. Once you know the basics, the build quality is very good, a straight line is straight at any angle. The only downside it has over some of the other 3D printers, is it only has one head, although there is all the holes needed to put in a second."
Hi John,
Thanks for your review.
Just to let you know the dual extruder kit for the Ultimaker 2 is due to be released later this year. Which i'm sure you'll agree will be a great addition to the printer!
Anna