Doors of Distinction Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction

About Doors of Distinction: Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Despite a hitch with a delivery issue, the doors are great and robust."
"Extremely efficient from the sales team to the warehouse assistant. Very pleased with the product and very clear about the pricing structure. Very good web site. Would recommend to anybody."
"The service, The Quality of the doors and the delivery were near perfection. The carpenter that installed the doors even stated as to how good the quality was and how easy they were to hang. The Glazed door looks fantastic as well. Would recommend to everyone."
"Quality and service was first class would highly recommend."
"Arrived damaged and marked"
Dear Mrs Darlington. We do apologise that some damage occurred to your order whilst the doors were in transit direct from the manufacturer. The doors were delivered on 12th Nov and you notified us 7 days later of damage to two of the doors. We acted as quickly as possible and arranged replacements in a timely manner. You also notified us of some further marking which we put forward a solution to alongside a good will payment. We do advise customers to check deliveries on receipt and notify us of any problems within 72 hours. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and again we are very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with this order.
"The veneered oak doors were high quality, and my carpenter was particularly impressed with the quality of the hinges and other door hardware. Matthew in sales was great, and Richard in customer service was brilliant. Will definitely use them again."
"From start to finish, the service given by Doors of Distinction has been friendly and efficient. I am delighted by the doors and handles they supplied to us. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again myself."
"It's hard ordering on line without seeing the product but the 10 doors exceeded our expectations."
"What a good knowledge of the subject matter well communicated and double checked on email with time to make any Changes"
"The customer service is very poor, they do not call you back or give you an update on the expected delivery dates. I had to phone up the supplier myself to find out where my order was, as it has taken over 2 weeks. I am amazed that this company has been awarded 5 stars for customer service! I certainly will be using this company again. Very Poor"
"Very good service,"
"Sales personnel are a pleasure to deal with. The comprehensive product range is fantastic and of the highest quality. I have dealt with this company 4 times now and look forward to the next time as I know I can really rely on them."
"Good quality products delivery bad"
"The doors and door furniture were fitted by a carpenter and i have applied x 3 layers of the siskens varnish as advised. They look really lovely."
"Delivery took over 3 weeks, I was informed it should only be 5-7 working days. On arrival the pattern 10 door had been manufactured with plastic trapped between the glazing and the wood requiring an extra hour to rectify per door. On discussions with the company they said all doors are manufactured this way. It did seem that maybe this was a problem that could be resolved in manufacturer, they were adamant this was my problem and I had to absorb the cost to rectify."
"Great supplier and very helpful"
"Everything arrived well packaged, and the delivery driver was great. I would certainly use again."
"I’m really pleased with the doors. The company provided good customer service and delivery was very quick."
"My doors look absolutely fabulous everyone who as visited as said how beautiful they are."
"Ordering, delivery and the quality of the doors were all excellent. Thank you"
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.65 based on 77 reviews