Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Thanks. Very fast delivery of Palmermo doors. Fitted today and they are lovely, very happy and would recommend. Great communication. Thanks again.
Very professional company all staff exceptionally helpful, I had ten internal doors from them . I dealt mainly with Alan Turvey who was really easy to talk to and gave me sound advice on which oil treatment to use. A very happy customer Regards George.
Doors of Distinction provided top quality doors and door furniture at the best prices I could find, I ordered 12 Ely Oak doors (including 1 fire door) the doors where delivered promptly with great care shown by the delivery driver. I short ordered a bathroom lock set but Doors of Distinction quickly rectified my mistake and delivered a bathroom lock set within 24 hours fantastic service. Don't waste your time looking around go straight to Doors of Distinction for top quality best priced doors with a top service.
Using an unkown company online is always a gamble. So when you find a great company with quality items at fair prices and a fantastic after sales service- its something to shout about. Doors of Distinction is one of these companies- 34 doors bought with one door proving a problem- matter resolved within the day politely and efficently- One very happy customer. definitely recommend.
Really helpful, helped me find what I was looking for. Informative and kept me up to date with what was happening with my order. Thanks to Martyn and Paige for their help.
I order from this company frequently and always receive great service.
I didn't have to chase for information. Alan Turvey was there before I was - it takes all the worry away.
I bought 32 doors from doors of distinction- very pleased with the quality and value for money. Helpful staff- hats off to Barry McGuinness. .
The quality of our new Salemo doors exceeded our expectations. The delivery driver went above and beyond to assist me in storing the doors (10) safely in the property, despite being delayed by traffic and being way behind schedule.
Barry was excellent throughout sadly there were delays but beyond Barry’s control. The doors we received 13 in total were great value for money and look great in our house now fitted, excellent quality would by again if we ever moved house. all in all a great service was given.
The communication between Doors of Distinction was excellent throughout. The long time between ordering and delivery was due to the Covid pandemic, Brexit and Suez canal incident and not DoD. We were kept advised of delivery dates and delivery went as planned. We had both Manhattan and Rochester doors which were not cheap and, whilst the quality of the doors was good, they are mass produced and do not get your expectations too high. Nevertheless, we were very pleased with the style and how they look when fitted. Prices were competitive and the service provided by DoD could not be faulted. I would definitely recommend DoD.
All as described, thank you.
Wonderful thank you Hannah Doors are perfect Service was so quick and professional I’m very pleased
I am delighted with my doors. They have transformed the downstairs areas of my house. They look amazing. The joiner who fitted the doors was very impressed with the quality of the doors and the finish, and the door accessories. When I decided to buy some new doors, I was very apprehensive and clueless and didn't know where to begin. Alan in Sales talked me through things and I had no hesitation in placing my order. There was a slight problem with me receiving the incorrect hinges, but Alan sorted this out immediately. Parcels arrived when they said they would and they worked around my holiday dates. The delivery of the doors went well with the courier being very patient whilst I checked for any damage to the packaging. The doors were extremely well packaged. All the staff were helpful, but Alan stood out for his professionalism and communication. I would defintely use Doors of Distinction again.
A truly quality product aided and supported by very helpfull sales team. If only your competitors were half as good, outstanding and thank you We will use again
Three doors exceptionally well packaged and transported on a vertical pallet, brought right to the front door. We are very pleased with the pre-finished ‘Sevillia’ doors now that they have been installed, such an improvement to our entrance hall. Thank you.
It seems impossible for me to get a quote from this company nor will they answer the phones. Not happy playing email tennis.
Apologies that you have had difficulty in contacting us via telephone. If you are unable to get through on the phones to place an order quotes can be requested by emailing sales@doorsofdisinction.co.uk and we can deal with your query accordingly. We try and reply to all emails and messages as soon as possible and endeavour to deal with all queries in a timely manner. If you would like to try again, rather than calling, please email us either at sales@doorsofdisinction.co.uk or customerservice@doorsofdisinction.co.uk with your enquiry including your name and contact number and we will ensure you are contacted by a member of sales as soon as possible.
The customer service through my transaction was first class. I had a some damage to my delivery; It was dealt with efficiently and professionally, hassle free. I can highly recommend them
Mathew Genge has been Brill with my order that has constantly been tweaked by my customer and am very pleased with service I have recieved so far...
Do not touch these guys. We spent a fortune on 6 pre-finished oak doors including a fire door along with the matching architraves and skirting. The fire door is a completely different grain and shade to the other doors and every door frame kit and every set of architraves and skirting are all different shades. There were even different shades of the door frames, skirting and architrave within a single pack of each! We raised this to them and whilst they agreed to replace the architraves and skirting, they said that they will not replace the fire door or the door frames because they had been fitted. Well, we could only tell that they were different colours and grains once they had been fitted and could be seen next to each other!
Hi Lee, We are sorry that in this instance we were unable to help regarding the issue you have with the doors and liners ordered. As discussed previously with you, these products are made using real wood veneers and as such, there will be natural differences in colour and grain which must be expected. You reported to us that you had checked the architrave and skirting prior to fitting and were not happy with the differences and as these had not been used or worked on, we arranged for full replacements to be sent. You then asked us to also look at the doors and liners as your client was not happy with the natural differences in colour and grain of these. However, you also pointed out that these had all been fitted. We do ask all customers to check all items prior to commencing work to ensure they are happy with the products purchased so that, if required, replacements or returns can be offered, as was done in the case with your architrave and skirting. Unfortunately, as all 6 doors and liners had been fully fitted and as such, accepted, we were unable to offer replacements or return of these. We offer a huge range of different door designs and finishes for all needs, including laminate doors for those customer looking for a uniform colour and finish, to real wood veneered doors, for those customers looking for that unique and individualistic finish to their home.
Poor customer service when the doors we ordered turned out to be not as described on their website. Avoid this company, as there is no support if something goes wrong.
We do apologies that in this instance we have been unable to help you to your satisfaction. As explained, these doors come with a raised beading and had we been made aware you were planning to use any of these doors within a pocket door system we would have been able to have advised you accordingly. However, as this was not discussed it falls on the customer and builders onsite to check that the goods ordered will be suitable. Although we are unable to accept the return of any doors that had been worked on or used we have offered to return the two doors not worked on and change these to an alternative suitable door for you. We have also agreed to cover any delivery and collection charges to change these. We are sorry that we can't return or change the doors you have fitted, but we do make it clear that all products must be fully checked prior to fitting to ensure you are happy with your purchase. Again, we apologise that in this instance we have been unable to do more.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.45 based on 199 reviews