Doors of Distinction Reviews

Based on 217 reviews
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 11th February 2022
St. James Church
Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Janice Hinchliffe
Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Alan Jackson
Thanks. Very fast delivery of Palmermo doors. Fitted today and they are lovely, very happy and would recommend. Great communication. Thanks again.
everything was good
We’ve had two different door types fitted by different joiners. Both have commented of the high quality of the doors and furnishings. Both times the doors were delivered in a few days. I can’t recommend Doors of Distinction highly enough.
Thank you Denise for the review, we are very glad to hear that you like our quality, as we work very hard to stick to our principles on this and not succumb to a price war on inferior products!
Standard doors decent quality for the price, but took nearly a month to be delivered because they were out of stock (despite being told at point of sale they were in stock). Don’t bother if you need bespoke doors. It took over 2 months to get our bespoke doors ordered, and that’s after constant chasing, and now will take around 5 months to be made and delivered
Hi Tony, Please accept our apologies for the delay with the delivery of the standard-sized doors ordered. Regretfully, there was a slight delay with stocks from the supplier. Regarding the bespoke doors, technical drawings need to be produced which are then sent to the customers to check the details, sign and then return to ensure all details are correct and as per customers' requirements. These drawings can take some time to produce. We can see from this order that there were some subsequent changes requested in these sizes by yourself which did therefore need altering, for which new drawings were produced. Regarding production and delivery timeframes for bespoke doors, these do take time to manufacture and despatch which we do make clear to all customers at the time of ordering. Again, apologies for the slight delay in the delivery of the standard-sized doors ordered and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of the doors supplied to you.
Excellent doors, great service
Excellent service!! Special thanks to Alan for organising the order and ensuring it arrived on time!! Well Done!
I have say a special thank you to Alan, i knew which doors i wanted but had no clue re sizes and door furniture even the hinges, but Alan kept cool with all my emails and phone calls and helped me sort it all out. couldn't of done it without you Alan
Quite and easy ordering. Prompt delivery
Had a difficult order for 3 sets of differing sizes of doubles doors and 7 internal doors. Alan Turvey was super helpful all through the process - he clearly knows his doors! Delivery was in time and service overall was excellent ... to be recommended.
Very quick response, helpful and easy to deal with, thanks
The doors i have had from doors of distinction have been brilliant, the quality is great, the price for a quality door is fantastic and customer service is good aswell, keep up the good work.
only issue was that it was not clear everything came from different suppliers so i had to wait in twice. products were fine.
We had a large domestic order of 17 doors including handles and fittings with added complexity of a phased build which added a few logistical difficulties. These were all expertly dealt with and managed by Hannah at Doors of Distinction. The end result meaning we are super happy with the quality of all doors and the service - I would highly recommend
Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 23rd March 2022 Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 23rd March 2022
Hi Lucy Thank you so much for the photos of the solid core 'Melbourne' Prefinished Ash Grey Interior Door with vertical grooves and the 'Zanzibar' Flush Interior Door with satin pvc inlay. They look very stylish in the photos, and we are glad to hear that you had the service level that we always expect our customers to receive.
I have bought 20+ doors from Doors of Distinction during the last 12 months. I have always rceived good advice when talking to sales staff, doors have arrived on time and in good condition, and when fitted have been everything that we hoped for. Good products, good service and though not cheap good value for money.
I have made many orders with Doors of Distinction over the past 6-7 years and have always received an excellent service and competitive prices. They have been both efficient with the order process and very flexible should any issues occur etc. I definitely recommend them as a supplier.
I chose the Sevillia internal doors. They're not fire doors but extremely heavy and dense, open and close beautifully, don't feel at all flimsy and quite sound proof. Delighted with the quality and they look fab. Alan and his colleagues were very helpful although it was painstakingly difficult to get through on the phone. However would definitely use again. Would also have liked a little more notice of delivery time to arrange access.
Excellent service. Prices, delivery, quality of goods all excellent. Prompt return of call. Gave me a good recommendation.
There was no problem choosing a pair of doors with side panels following advice at the showrooms. They are now installed at our church and we are extremely pleased with them.
Doors of Distinction 5 star review on 11th February 2022
The Sevillia doors have been fitted and exceed my expectations. They are solid, heavy and look amazing. Excellent value. Puts my front door to shame - a future project. Only criticism was difficulty making contact by phone, but always helpful & polite. That considered, I would certainly buy again from Doors of Distinction and recommend.
Very professional company all staff exceptionally helpful, I had ten internal doors from them . I dealt mainly with Alan Turvey who was really easy to talk to and gave me sound advice on which oil treatment to use. A very happy customer Regards George.
Doors of Distinction provided top quality doors and door furniture at the best prices I could find, I ordered 12 Ely Oak doors (including 1 fire door) the doors where delivered promptly with great care shown by the delivery driver. I short ordered a bathroom lock set but Doors of Distinction quickly rectified my mistake and delivered a bathroom lock set within 24 hours fantastic service. Don't waste your time looking around go straight to Doors of Distinction for top quality best priced doors with a top service.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.5 based on 217 reviews