Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We were very impressed with the quality and price of the doors, especially as they were pre finished. We could have brought unfinished doors from a well know retailer at the same price, necessitating us doing all the varnishing! The handles are excellent quality and a lovely brushed aluminium finish, there are 3 ball bearing hinges for each door. The after care service was brilliant, as the privacy lock was damaged. We received a replacement with 3 days. Thank you to Alan and everyone at Doors of Distinction. Would highly recommend them.
Superb customer service especially as we were trying to buy within the lock down period, we managed to talk to Alan who was working within a lock down scenario, who helped us buy the required items safely. We were really pleased with the quality and delivery of the doors. Superlative quality of doors and latches.
Brilliant quality doors and handles. Our carpenter was so impressed he has made a note of your name.
Will definitely use again.
Thank you Max for your help and excellent service.
I have been using this company on and of for about 15 years. They have supplied some of the best doors I have worked with, perfectly flat, no bowing and delivered damage free.
If your looking for quality I would recommend. Prices are good also.
We really appreciate you taking the time to post this review, and very glad to hear you are happy with us! Have a great day, and stay safe.
DO NOT order from this company!!! Please!!! I placed an order on 9.01.20 and I am still waiting for my doors on 10.03.20. I have had no correspondence or courtesy emails explaining the delay and have had to continuously chase. Absolutely disgusting customer service. I have repeatedly asked to speak to a manager and keep getting fobbed off. I have been dealing with Alan who has been pretty useless in the whole situation.
Wish I had never placed the order.
Hello Zahid
Apologies for the confusion caused by not updating you when we should have, as advised by telephone earlier today, we now have confirmation that the doors have docked and they are scheduled to be with you by the end of next week. The courier will call you to arrange this.
Very pleased with the quality of the doors which have transformed our hallway. Had a problem with a faulty bathroom lock but called and a replacement was sent straight away. Excellent company.
Sorry that you had a problem with the bathroom lock, I trust everything was okay with the replacement.
Good service, good product. Had an issue with two of the doors but issue resolved quickly and efficiently
Apologies you had an issue, but very glad that it was resolved quickly.
Stress-free experience. We were able to see all products in their Dorset showroom which helped us choose the right supplier for our needs, essential especially when choosing door handles and locks. Staff provided useful advice and explained delivery process. Prices are reasonable. Everything arrived on time. Wouldn't hesitate to re-use or recommend Doors of Distinction.
Thank you Stefan for the taking the time to write your review. Hannah looked after your order and she and the rest of the team will be delighted to hear that we met our expectations on service.
Thank you again.
Sales and advisory staff unfailingly helpful and friendly. Excellent service and after-care - happy to answer even the most stupid questions from a novice customer!
That you for taking the time to write this review Michael. Matt was your salesperson and he and the rest of the team will be pleased to hear your comments on the service we strive to deliver.
We’re doing a loft conversion but wanted to try to stay true to the period of the house. We ordered the 1930s style white primed fire doors to comply with all the fire regs. The doors are very well made and the primer actually looks like a finished coat of white paint. The doors look just like our original doors.
Thank you for your review. Max was your salesperson and will be delighted to hear that your so pleased with the doors you purchased.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
After calling all local major companies we couldn't get delivery of a fire door in time. Called doors of distinction and spoke to Max who knew what he was talking about, we got the door we wanted delivered in time, 3 days. Although delivery was expensive the door still came in cheaper than we could get anywhere else. Quality was excellent and will definately be using again. Thanks so much Max and doors of distinction.
Thank-you very much for the Great Review. Max is really pleased you are delighted with the door and it's quality. We always do our best to give a great service and receiving such nice reviews helps motivated everyone here. Please do not hesitate to call if we can help in the future and thank you very much for your business.
Great service from order to delivery...
Thank-you NV. Ollie looked after your order and will be very pleased to see your feedback. You have bought excellent quality doors that will look amazing for many years to come. Thank you for your order and taking the time to write a Great Review.
The finish was fantastic
Ollie was the salesman that helped you on this occasion and he will be very pleased you took time to write a Review. We are very pleased you like the custom made door. Thank you for ordering through Doors of Distinction and for your Great Review.
Very professional and very friendly. Excellent choice of doors and door furniture. An excellent company to deal with
Thank you Brian, for the Great Review. Alan and the delivery team will be pleased to see the review. You have bought some very nice, stylish doors. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and please come back if you have question or need our assistance in the future.
Very helpful when ordering . Supplied just what I was looking for when I needed them.
Patrick will be really pleased with your feedback. Thank-you Helen for the comments and we are delighted you got the service and doors you wanted. Thank-you again for the Great Review.
Excellent service from start to finish - highly recommended.
Thank-you very much for your order and the Great Review. Max looked after you and the order. He will be very pleased with the review. They are lovely looking, quality doors you have ordered and I hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Thanks again for the Great Review.
Efficient & helpful salesman (Max)
Thank-you very much for the 5 Star Review and for placing the order with Doors of Distinction. Max and all the staff are very knowledgeable and you are quite right, Max is super efficient. If we can be of any assistance in the future please contact the office and we would be delighted to help. Thank-you again for the Great Review.
Alan was extremely helpful and the whole process was hassle free and I was very impressed with the delivery time.. I will be coming back when do my 5 upstairs doors and would and have recommended.
Thank-you Paul for the great review. Alan has a great knowledge of the door industry and he is always very attentive. Thank-you very much for your order and we look forward to helping you with new doors for upstairs.
I was a little sceptical at first but found Doors of Distinction to be superb. Alan was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. The process from start to finish was easy and delivery extremely quick
Helpful salesman. Because suppliers part no for glazed and timber doors were the same we were lucky not to order the incorrect items.
Alan, knows his doors and the training clearly pays off. I'm pleased we were able to help and the correct items were ordered. Thank-you for buying through us and please come back if you need help in the future. Thank-you for the Great Review.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.50 based on 169 reviews