Doors of Distinction Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction

About Doors of Distinction: Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Doors are fabulous. So happy with them. They came on the expected date in the morning. All in all, very happy"
"very happy with the service received, after researching the doors we decided on, Doors of Distinction were more than happy to match the price. Delivery was efficiently carried out Thank you!"
"I purchased an easi frame, double doors and glazed panels, also 3 internal doors. All received in good condition. Advice before ordering was polite, prompt and helpful. Unfortunately, one door was supplied incorrect but was replaced withing a reasonable time."
"Very good quality doors"
"Very good service and effishant"
"the 3 doors I ordered are most pleasing they are both functional and handsome, there is something warm and welcoming about the wood that visitors to our house have noted in spite of the fact that the extension is not completed and there is a great deal of unfinished concrete and bare plaster visible.."
"Beautiful doors that look fabulous now installed. Very pleased with them as they have completely transformed my flat."
"I submitted an online enquiry requesting a call back at a specific time as I had a query. Martin Sudbury called and was very patience with me over the next few days while I checked with joiners etc. in the end I completed my order and it arrived quicker than estimated. I would definitely use this company again. Thanks again for my fabby back door."
"We are very pleased with our Pesaro doors, They are well made with a good finish. What we particularly liked was the large showroom where we could see all the different doors, finishes and designs. This was very useful in deciding our final choice including the door furniture."
"Extremely happy. My only comment is could you make easier for customers to buy the Sikkens product. Eventually I found on online retailer who delivered it for us. However I spent way too much time sourcing it. Your people told me eg B&Q would supply. They had no idea. Why not have a link to a partner supplier. Or supply yourself. Otherwise great."
"Great doors everyone who has seen them loved them"
"great company ordered over phone with very helpful lad and delivery guys was very helpful also , nice company to deal with have recommended to a few customers already thanks"
"Even when I made a mistake with my order they were very obliging and happy to make the changes. No quibbles"
"We ordered XL joinery doors and they were wonderful. I was a little bit unsure of what I wanted but the Salesman Martin was amazing. He talked me through all of the options and actually due to some of his suggestions for double doors he saved us some money. I would definately recommend Doors of Distinction"
"Apart from a mix up with delivery, when we got the wrong doors, my overall opinion of Doors of Distinction is extremely good. Great communication and fabulous quality doors that look wonderful and I would have no hesitation to use again and would recommend them to anyone."
"When choosing internal doors we were hesitant of buying on the internet, we researched who did QUALITY DOORS at a reasonable price without being offered silly discounts if we ordered before the end of the month. We ordered sufficient doors for whole house these arrived a few days later, one was damaged and they immediately dispatched a replacement which arrived the next day. Everyone including the carpenter thought the doors were finished in matt satin finish! They are just primed, needless to say we have painted them since hanging them and they come up a real treat. We bought one of the door furniture kits for each door and these too are quality without going overboard and they seem very chunky to the feel and sturdy in use. It appears that Distinction have renewed our faith in "you can buy quality at a reasonable price on the internet"....you cannot fault their service neither. All in all one of our best decisions and purchases for our total remodelling of our new home!"
"We are pleased with the appearance and quality of the door. It was ready ahead of the scheduled time. The only criticism was that it was delivered about 4 hours late on the day and we felt very sorry for the driver who carried a very heavy (48 kg) door about a 100 metres by himself"
"Great service and great product. Very helpful in arranging some special sized doors. Highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service and delivery of doors."
"Great service and great doors."
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.77 based on 56 reviews