Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish - highly recommended.
Thank-you very much for your order and the Great Review. Max looked after you and the order. He will be very pleased with the review. They are lovely looking, quality doors you have ordered and I hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Thanks again for the Great Review.
Efficient & helpful salesman (Max)
Thank-you very much for the 5 Star Review and for placing the order with Doors of Distinction. Max and all the staff are very knowledgeable and you are quite right, Max is super efficient. If we can be of any assistance in the future please contact the office and we would be delighted to help. Thank-you again for the Great Review.
Alan was extremely helpful and the whole process was hassle free and I was very impressed with the delivery time.. I will be coming back when do my 5 upstairs doors and would and have recommended.
Thank-you Paul for the great review. Alan has a great knowledge of the door industry and he is always very attentive. Thank-you very much for your order and we look forward to helping you with new doors for upstairs.
I was a little sceptical at first but found Doors of Distinction to be superb. Alan was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. The process from start to finish was easy and delivery extremely quick
Helpful salesman. Because suppliers part no for glazed and timber doors were the same we were lucky not to order the incorrect items.
Alan, knows his doors and the training clearly pays off. I'm pleased we were able to help and the correct items were ordered. Thank-you for buying through us and please come back if you need help in the future. Thank-you for the Great Review.
Max was great very helpful and knowledgeable would definitely recommend
Thank-you James for the Great Review. That's a stylish door you bought and I'm pleased to see Max looked after you well. If you need help in the future please let us know and thank-you for the business and your Review.
Selection and delivery of doors went without a hitch. Delivery date scheduled to suit. Polite drivers.
Thank-you Philo for the Great Review, Ollie will be really pleased with your feedback and we are very pleased you have received a great service. I see this is your second order with us in recent months, so thank-you very much for the business and the Review.
We ordered 12 doors in two different styles and everything has gone very well. We are very pleased with the look after installation. The help and advice we received from Alan was invaluable. We went to D o D on the recommendation of a friend and now we would also recommend them
Hello Mr Curry, Alan will be delighted with the Great Review. I am very pleased you received good advice and the installed result is to your satisfaction. Thank you very much for ordering through us and please do not hesitate to come back if we can be of further help. Thank-you again for the Great Review.
Couldn't fault any aspect of ordering (Max was brilliant!), delivery was prompt and customer service was great when I did have a problem with one door the situation was rectified without hesitation and replaced. Prices were comparable too. Would highly recommend
Thank-you very much for the order. The doors chosen are very stylish, it's great to see statement doors in a house. I'm very pleased to see issues encountered were solved quickly and to your satisfaction. Max will be very pleased with the Great Review, thank-you.
All very good, thank you.
Hannah will be pleased to receive another Great Review. Thank-you very much for taking the time to call, order and then write the review.
Excellent service and product. Good quality and value for money. The finish is good and the wood quality allowed easy planing to size. Would recommend these doors.
Hannah and Martin both helped you with your purchase and we are pleased to see the doors are to your liking. They are also very pleased to see your comments. Please come back if you need any further help or assistance in the future. Thank-you very much for the Great Review.
Alan, at Doors of Distinction was really helpful. He was knowledgeable, responsive and managed to turn our delivery around in a couple of days from me phoning him. All this, in the week before Christmas. Doors are great too. Would definitely recommend.
Alan is a very conscientious salesman, as are all the team. It's great to hear this all happened quickly and efficiently for you. The doors are a great choice and I hope you enjoy them for years to come. Thank-you very much for the Great Review.
Max was super helpful on the telephone, produced quotes within minutes and made suggestions. Would 100% use this company again and recommend.
It's great to hear such good feedback. We have made the conscious decision, as a company, to talk to our customers and not hide behind a web based ordering system so that we can offer advice and make sure the customer does not order the wrong thing. Max helping you is a classic example of this policy working. Max will be really pleased with your comments. Thank-you very much for the Great Review.
Good product and staff were very nice to deal with.
Thank-you Mrs Kelly for the excellent Review. We try our best to recruit friendly staff and the training gives them the knowledge to advise with confidence. If you need help in the future anyone here will be able to help but it was Max you dealt with on this occasion. Thanks again for the Excellent Review.
Nice quality product, delivered promptly and with no hassle.
Thank you for the excellent review. I hope you enjoy the look of the doors for many years to come. They are a very well made, stylish door. Max will be pleased you are happy with the door and service given. Thank-you again.
Great service superb doors. Nice people to deal with. Happy New Year to them as we will certainly recommend.
Thank-you John. Hannah will be really please to get this feedback. I hope you enjoy the doors for many years to come. If you need any help at a later date please contact any member of the team and they will all be able to help. Thanks again for the Great Review.
Great customer service by a named contact who saw us instore and responded promptly to emails. Team were very knowledgeable and gave good advice. They were able to supply the exact doors I wanted from Deanta for my downstairs replacements doors at a very good price. Delivery was when they said it would be. I'll be using this company next time I need new doors for upstairs!
Thank-you Malcolm for the great Review. Hannah looked after you and she will be very pleased to read your feedback. You have bought some good doors and we will be very pleased to help you again when you are ready to replace the doors upstairs. Call/email anytime if you need help or advice. Thanks again for the Review.
The company are great especially Alan who got quotes to me within minutes Excellent service Good selection and reasonable prices
Thank-you Kim, Alan will be delighted with another great Review. Everyone here tries very hard to deliver a great service and Reviews like yours keep the standards high. Thanks again for the Review and your business. If we can help in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bought ten Deanta Sevilla doors, excellent quality.Service from Doors of Distinction faultless. Would certainly recommend!
Thank you Andy for the great Review. You have bought some top quality doors and I pleased to hear you have been looked after well. Alan handled your order and I will pass the good news on. Thanks again for the business and the Review.
Excellant product very good quality delivered on time
Thanks for the great Review Ian. I will pass on the compliments to the Team, in particular Hannah who handle your order. The doors you have ordered are particularly nice and stylish, I hope you enjoy them for many years to come.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.46 based on 155 reviews