Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Thanks. Very fast delivery of Palmermo doors. Fitted today and they are lovely, very happy and would recommend. Great communication. Thanks again.
Excellent service quick delivery and doors lovely
Thanks
I knew I wanted fifteen XL joinery doors and Doors of Distinction had the best price I could find online. My initial enquiry was during C-19 restrictions with Alan who helped answer all of my questions. He gave me the confidence to purchase at that time and later Matthew helped me through the ordering process . At my request the delivery was held for several weeks without issue. The actual delivery was on time and efficiently managed. Two months followed until the Carpenter could fit them who found I had ordered 3 doors incorrectly. A phone call to Matthew who managed a smooth and seamless re-order/invoice and collection/credit immediately. I emailed about a small piece of damage which was managed swiftly and apologetically by Matthew and Richard to a satisfactory outcome. Excellent doors and excellent customer service all round. I'm very pleased.
I visited Doors of Distinctions showroom to view the doors I was interested in. Lee was very helpful. I chose my ten doors and they were delivered very quickly. Door ten is bespoke and currently being made. Excellent service would not hesitate to recommend this company. Doors fitted and look fab.
From first quote, ordering, then to delivery, then just a minor issue, everything was dealt with in good time and extremely efficiently. I emailed regarding a small piece of damage and was called half an hour later with a resolution which I was happy with.
Hi Susy
Apologies for the slight damage, but glad to hear we sorted things quickly for you, thank you for your time taken to post the review!
Great prices and products, and timely delivery. Excellent support and advice by phone. Have no reservations about recommending Doors of Distinction. Many thanks to the entire team.
We were very impressed with the quality and price of the doors, especially as they were pre finished. We could have brought unfinished doors from a well know retailer at the same price, necessitating us doing all the varnishing! The handles are excellent quality and a lovely brushed aluminium finish, there are 3 ball bearing hinges for each door. The after care service was brilliant, as the privacy lock was damaged. We received a replacement with 3 days. Thank you to Alan and everyone at Doors of Distinction. Would highly recommend them.
Superb customer service especially as we were trying to buy within the lock down period, we managed to talk to Alan who was working within a lock down scenario, who helped us buy the required items safely. We were really pleased with the quality and delivery of the doors. Superlative quality of doors and latches.
Brilliant quality doors and handles. Our carpenter was so impressed he has made a note of your name.
Will definitely use again.
Thank you Max for your help and excellent service.
I have been using this company on and of for about 15 years. They have supplied some of the best doors I have worked with, perfectly flat, no bowing and delivered damage free.
If your looking for quality I would recommend. Prices are good also.
We really appreciate you taking the time to post this review, and very glad to hear you are happy with us! Have a great day, and stay safe.
Very pleased with the quality of the doors which have transformed our hallway. Had a problem with a faulty bathroom lock but called and a replacement was sent straight away. Excellent company.
Sorry that you had a problem with the bathroom lock, I trust everything was okay with the replacement.
Good service, good product. Had an issue with two of the doors but issue resolved quickly and efficiently
Apologies you had an issue, but very glad that it was resolved quickly.
Stress-free experience. We were able to see all products in their Dorset showroom which helped us choose the right supplier for our needs, essential especially when choosing door handles and locks. Staff provided useful advice and explained delivery process. Prices are reasonable. Everything arrived on time. Wouldn't hesitate to re-use or recommend Doors of Distinction.
Thank you Stefan for the taking the time to write your review. Hannah looked after your order and she and the rest of the team will be delighted to hear that we met our expectations on service.
Thank you again.
Sales and advisory staff unfailingly helpful and friendly. Excellent service and after-care - happy to answer even the most stupid questions from a novice customer!
That you for taking the time to write this review Michael. Matt was your salesperson and he and the rest of the team will be pleased to hear your comments on the service we strive to deliver.
We’re doing a loft conversion but wanted to try to stay true to the period of the house. We ordered the 1930s style white primed fire doors to comply with all the fire regs. The doors are very well made and the primer actually looks like a finished coat of white paint. The doors look just like our original doors.
Thank you for your review. Max was your salesperson and will be delighted to hear that your so pleased with the doors you purchased.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
After calling all local major companies we couldn't get delivery of a fire door in time. Called doors of distinction and spoke to Max who knew what he was talking about, we got the door we wanted delivered in time, 3 days. Although delivery was expensive the door still came in cheaper than we could get anywhere else. Quality was excellent and will definately be using again. Thanks so much Max and doors of distinction.
Thank-you very much for the Great Review. Max is really pleased you are delighted with the door and it's quality. We always do our best to give a great service and receiving such nice reviews helps motivated everyone here. Please do not hesitate to call if we can help in the future and thank you very much for your business.
Great service from order to delivery...
Thank-you NV. Ollie looked after your order and will be very pleased to see your feedback. You have bought excellent quality doors that will look amazing for many years to come. Thank you for your order and taking the time to write a Great Review.
The finish was fantastic
Ollie was the salesman that helped you on this occasion and he will be very pleased you took time to write a Review. We are very pleased you like the custom made door. Thank you for ordering through Doors of Distinction and for your Great Review.
Very professional and very friendly. Excellent choice of doors and door furniture. An excellent company to deal with
Thank you Brian, for the Great Review. Alan and the delivery team will be pleased to see the review. You have bought some very nice, stylish doors. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and please come back if you have question or need our assistance in the future.
Very helpful when ordering . Supplied just what I was looking for when I needed them.
Patrick will be really pleased with your feedback. Thank-you Helen for the comments and we are delighted you got the service and doors you wanted. Thank-you again for the Great Review.
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.46 based on 178 reviews