Doors of Distinction Reviews

of reviewers recommend Doors of Distinction
Courier, Own Driver
Read Doors of Distinction Reviews

About Doors of Distinction:

Doors of Distinction is a family run business established over 30 years ago selling quality doors to the retail and trade markets and has now grown to be one of the largest door retailers in the country.

We go the extra mile by offering good sound advice direct from loyal and knowledgeable sales advisors with many years of experience between them.

Our range includes quality timber internal and external doors, bi-folding doors, room dividers, fire doors and door furniture. We are committed to delivering a exceptional service providing solutions that help customers achieve their dreams.

Tell us how Doors of Distinction made you happy
Excellent service and good communication. I initially made contact about replacing the internal doors in our home, built in late 40's where all 16 doors were pretty much different sizes. Olly recommended a manufacturer that would allow 14 to be a common stock size and cut down to fit and only then need two custom size ones to be produced, saving me a lot of money. Delivery feedback based on the first delivery of stock door, the remaining doors now on order.
Thank-you David for the great Review. Ollie works hard to source customer requirements at the best price and where possible to suit delivery schedules. We all try our best and I’m very pleased he has looked after you well. Please do not hesitate to come back to Ollie, or any member of the team, should you need further help or advice. Thank- you again for ordering through us and for the great Review.
Doors look lovely, very friendly staff
Sold faulty warped doors. BEWARE the minute you take delivery of your doors, this useless company wipe their hands of them and will use every excuse in the book to claim the issue is not their fault. Avoid like the plague. There are much better, more reputable companies out there.
Further to your review, as discussed when the issue was first reported to us, the cause of the issue is due to the doors being over trimmed, and left untreated allowing moisture to ingress the doors. The moisture ingress was exacerbated by hanging untreated doors in plastered rooms where the plaster had not completely dried out. All of our customers are provided with all relevant advice regarding fitting and treatment of the doors at point of sale, and this advice needs to be shared with any tradesmen that are fitting the doors. Unfortunately as the advice was not followed, it has resulted in the issue with the doors. This matter has been fully investigated and pursued, and in this instance are unable to offer any further assistance due to the incorrect handling and fitting of these doors. It is vital that all instructions and advice is followed when fitting engineered doors to ensure issue such as these do not occur. We have provided you with the details of our alternative dispute resolution service by email, and if you intend to pursue the issue, then please do so according to the email instructions.
It's hard ordering on line without seeing the product but the 10 doors exceeded our expectations.
What a good knowledge of the subject matter well communicated and double checked on email with time to make any Changes
We ordered 2 sets of oak double doors, which are gorgeous. Alan was very helpful, informative, efficient and quick delivery. Would highly recommend.
Thank-you Mrs Harrison. We're so glad that you love your Shaker door pairs. We very much appreciate the feedback and the recommendation.
Thank-you again for your business and the review.
Excellent products at sensible prices ,good service and prompt delivery, well done guys!
Thank-you Mike for your very positive review. Alan your sales person will be very pleased to hear your comments.
Please let us know if there is any more that we could have done to achieve the fifth star. We are always looking to improve.
Thank-you again for your great review and your order. Do give us a call if you need anything in future!
These internal doors are magnificent. So many people comment on them. They are very high quality sturdy and look great. I need a few more to finish off the house and will definitely be buying them from doors of distinction again. Great product, great delivery and great service.
Thank-you Ffion. The Salerno doors you purchased are a beautiful, unique design. We're not surprised you love them! We will pass your comments on to Alan the sales person who took your order. We aim to deliver excellent service every time and the team always love to receive some feedback.
Thank-you again for your order and the lovely review!
Hannah could not have been more helpful Good technical advice regarding fire doors too. Doors arrived sooner than anticipated and good quality. From choosing doors two weeks ago I now have a much transformed apartment. Thank you Hannah
What a nice Review. I am very pleased to hear everything has gone smoothly and delivered earlier than expected. Hannah is a great, knowledgeable team member and will be delighted to read your Review. It is amazing how changing doors can transform a home. Thank-you again for the nice review.
Good product Good service Helpful staff Competitive prices
Thank-you very much Dennise for the great Review. We all try our best to deliver a great service at a sensible price. I see you have bought some very nice doors and I hope you are pleased with them for many years to come. Thank-you for your review and business.
We are still waiting for the doors. We were told by the salesman we would receive an email 2 days after our payment was made and we didn't even get an invoice after 3 days! We were also told that they would be delivered within 3-5 working days and it will be 5 days tomorrow! We had to ring and ask for an invoice after 3 days. We cannot find out WHEN they will be delivered and have had 2 promises of being rung up that didn't happen. Now we have been told that 'someone' will ring tomorrow but we STILL haven't been told WHEN they will be delivered. Perhaps this company thinks we have nothing better to do than stay in every day on the off chance our nigh on £600 worth of 5 doors may turn up! I'm fuming and my husband is seriously considering cancelling the order.
Hello Mr & Mrs Tack, I’m sorry to see you have not experienced a smooth ordering and delivery service as we would expect. We do record all the calls into the sales team to ensure the service offered is delivered and I can see there has been a breakdown in communication.
Please accept our apologies for the misunderstandings experienced and any anxiety caused. I have spoken to the courier who confirmed the doors are scheduled to be delivered this Friday as requested, which I hope will go smoothly.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly: marc.ryan@doorsofdistinction.co.uk should you have any further questions or feel I may be able to help.
Lovely quality doors and easy to order over the phone. Prompt delivery and care advice too. I would recommend this company and high quality products. Our new internal doors have been much admired!
Thank-you very much for the great Review. Hannah will be really pleased and the team will be too. We are always trying to give our customers the best products, best price and expert advice, so we are pleased to see all the training is worth it. Here is to many years admiring the doors. Thank-you again for the Review.
Was very please with my service, the salesman Matthew Gringe was very helpful, would use again
Matt knows his stuff, so to speak! I'm very pleased he has looked after you and answered any questions you had. Please do not hesitate to call in should you need further advice or assistance. Thank-you very much for you great Review.
The doors are extremely good quality Look amazing in our bungalow. Service fantastic, very friendly and helpful . Delivery was when said would be delivered. I would Recommend Doors of Distinction anytime.
As I am unable to reply to Doors of Distinction’s reply I would like to explain that never once has anyone from the company visited my house and therefore how they know the rooms were recently plastered is due to their own convenient conclusions. The doors were trimmed to fit a space that I was advised was suitable for the doors I picked. The fact remains, the doors were WARPED and once you buy doors from this company they will find every way possible to wipe their hands of them and cover themselves. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Doors of Distinction is rated 4.46 based on 155 reviews