Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited:

We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy
Efficient and helpful service. Answered any questions quickly and effectively. Restored all needed data and posted back via special delivery so I received within 24 hours of work being complete.
Thank you for the 5 Star review.
Having got extremely frustrated trying to extract all my documents from a faulty external hard drive I decided to fork out and get a professional company to help me out. I contacted Disk Doctor LABs who I found from a web search. I have to say they were great from the off! Very accommodating, offered me a good price (as I am retired) which I could afford, They arranged for my hard drive to be picked up (their cost) which happened the next day. They then tested the hard drive very quickly, and by the next day confirmed that they found and could retrieve my documents. Based on that I committed to them proceeding. Within a few days I got my hard drive back re formatted with access to all my lost documents. All through the process they regularly kept me updated. I am very please with their customer service and very happy with the results, would highly recommend, and will use again if unfortunately I need their help again.
Thank you for the Feedback, we are glad that all your data was recovered. Please remember to make regular backups of your data.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews