Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Will Hanke
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
Veslie Collins
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
Ahmed Azam
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
"Having got extremely frustrated trying to extract all my documents from a faulty external hard drive I decided to fork out and get a professional company to help me out. I contacted Disk Doctor LABs who I found from a web search. I have to say they were great from the off! Very accommodating, offered me a good price (as I am retired) which I could afford, They arranged for my hard drive to be picked up (their cost) which happened the next day. They then tested the hard drive very quickly, and by the next day confirmed that they found and could retrieve my documents. Based on that I committed to them proceeding. Within a few days I got my hard drive back re formatted with access to all my lost documents. All through the process they regularly kept me updated. I am very please with their customer service and very happy with the results, would highly recommend, and will use again if unfortunately I need their help again."
Thank you for the Feedback, we are glad that all your data was recovered. Please remember to make regular backups of your data.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 124 reviews