Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Will Hanke
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
Veslie Collins
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
Ahmed Azam
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
"As a somewhat infrequent & tardy back up proponent, I lost nearly 6 months worth of business data from a corrupted hard drive. Disk Doctor Labs retrieved the data & saved a lot stress. Great work."
"A speedy and very professional service. Straightaway on speaking to Shakeel on the phone - and then afterwards on meeting him - I felt confident if anyone could recover the data from my failed hard drive it would be him. And so it proved; turnaround was in a matter of a few days, and I was kept fully informed of progress throughout. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Disk Doctors - job well done!"
"Great service when I needed my external hard dive to be repaired. I spoke to the Disc Doctor over the phone and then was able to visit their offices. With a few minutes he had it working again. excellent service thank you."
"Disk Doctor Labs Ltd provided me with a very professional service and they recovered some data that appeared lost forever due to a drive being completely corrupted. The gentleman that I met in the office was extremely helpful and courteous and I was extremely impressed from start to finish."
"A desktop NAS drive failed after a power outage and valuable school data was inaccessible. This all happened just before the end of the school term and recovery of the data was crucial. Having trawled the internet for a data recovery service I took a punt on Diskdoctors based on location and reviews. Couldn't be happier with their service. I took the drive myself to their London location and Shakeel was able to assess the drive within an hour while I waited. All data was fully recovered and delivered to me at school on a bare hard drive a week later and I was able to plug the drive into a caddy and copy the data onto a new NAS drive. Excellent and very competitively priced service. I highly recommend their services."
"Very Helpful and fast at completing the job"
"great customer service and prompt, organised delivery"
"Disk Doctor Labs managed to recover our data in a speedy fashion. Thanks very much!"
(Old Street) - Posted 9 months ago
Thanks for the review.
"Did the job in very quickly and promptly. I was able to get all my data back and we have a happy client now."
"As a photographer I have a pretty rigorous backup regime and this was put to test after my MacBook was stolen earlier this year. Whilst I thought I had a contingency plan in place for this type of event (Time Machine backups daily to NAS drive), an unforeseen problem was that the "sparsebundle" file which contains all my data in an Apple proprietary format had become corrupt. After countless hours googling the issue, on tech support with the NAS drive company and with various Apple Geniuses that were unable to solve the issue I turned to Disk Doctors for help. They were very professional in explaining how they could help from the initial call. I was able to leave an external drive with them for an evaluation of whether the data could be fully retrieved before I had to commit. As the file size in question was reasonably large (1.29Tb), this process took 2-3 days after which they sent me a very reasonable quote for the work it entailed. Another 3 days later my data was reconstructed in a readable format with the guarantee that after evaluation I could go back within 10 days if any internal files were still corrupt or missing. I would highly recommend Disk Doctor Labs."
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
(Old Street) - Posted 10 months ago
"Fully recovered data!"
(Old Street) - Posted 11 months ago
"super fast turnaround!"
Thank you for the review.
"Brilliant! So helpful and efficient. Quickly resolved my data recovery issue with my external back-up drive. I will definitely recommend them."
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"Professional attitude, quick and friendly. Also just round the corner from where I work so a that's an extra bonus."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Thanks for the review on our data recovery services.
"Excellent service."
Thank you.
"The guys at Disk Doctor were superb! Excellent communication and got me my files back from the grave."
Thank you for the review.
"got all my data from an old corrupted 500gb hard drive at a very reasonable price. Shoaib was very helpful and knowledgable. i was kept up to date about the progress all the way. a very professional and excellent service even though i was late on my payment. i highly recommend these guys with and im a very happy customer. i was even able to keep the corrupted hard drive as a reminder to myself to backup my data. thank you"
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to know that you are happy with our service, please remember to backup all your data regularly. Thank you for the review.
"Very good customer service, very fast and most importantly good communication with constant updates. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to deal with you.
"Great service - very fast and clear in terms of the process and costs."
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 121 reviews