Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Will Hanke
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
Veslie Collins
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
Ahmed Azam
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
"Amazing Quick job!"
Thank you for the review.
"They recovered my data; were flexible and able to do so at a better price than competitors. The only issue was that my cable was lost - they, however, replaced it."
"Disk Doctors carried out an excellent service and recovered the large amount of data I had on my failed 1TB USB effectively and efficiently. I was kept uptodate with the situation via email which was reassuring. The cost was in my view quite high but as this was the first time I had used such a service I had no idea what the going rate was. Would certainly reccomend them though."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Pleased to know that you are satisfied with our data recovery service.
"Very informative and efficient service. Professional advice and quick to respond to emails and messages."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank your for your review, remember to back up your data regularly. Glad to assist you if you require further help with data recovery.
"Arranged for Data to be recovered and happy with the serviced received.. Thank- you !"
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"Excellent service - my hard disc was destroyed and they gave lots of advice about how to avoid problems in the future. It's pricey though, but maybe that's just what it costs."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review, pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
your drive had read write head problem which is bit costly as compared to software issue. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"Friendly customer service, convenient location"
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for the review.
"Our server went down over the weekend, with some vital files that were due to be transferred to an overseas client on the Monday. The response from Disk Doctors was very fast and reassuring, the diagnosis was carried out immediately, and a time of delivery was agreed. The service was exemplary, we got the files to the client on time."
Good to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you.
"Very fast and prompt service. Saved me a lot of stress.!!"
Thank you, remember to backup your data regularly.
"Disk Doctors have offered me an excellent service, I would highly recommend them they were able to fully recover all my data which I was told was impossible. Thank you so much"
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you for the review.
"Thank you for your service and quick resolution of the disk problem."
"Fast, Accurate, Data recovery specialists"
"good service and glad they were able to retrieve some of my old data :)"
Thank you for the feedback.
"Many thanks for all your help, very efficient service once we had agreed the terms - would recommend Disk Doctors!"
I am pleased to know that you are happy with our service. Thank you
"The service from Disk Doctors was prompt and informative"
Thank you for your feedback, so pleased to know that you are happy with our services. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 123 reviews