Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited:

We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy
Shakeel managed to recover all of the data on my damaged 3TB USB drive and it was done in an efficient and professional manner.
Thank you for your 5 star review.
Professional and fast. Happy with the result
Thank you the review.
Really happy with the Disk Doctors. I had a drive from a music video shoot that I couldn't get any data from. DD were able to diagnose the drive issue and salvage ALL of the video files I needed for a really reasonable price. Would definitely recommend them to anyone with a busted drive. 5/5
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recover service. Thank you.
Very quick and good service. All my data was recovered. Many thanks for your help.
(Old Street) - Posted 5 months ago
Amazing Quick job!
Thank you for the review.
As a somewhat infrequent & tardy back up proponent, I lost nearly 6 months worth of business data from a corrupted hard drive. Disk Doctor Labs retrieved the data & saved a lot stress. Great work.
A speedy and very professional service. Straightaway on speaking to Shakeel on the phone - and then afterwards on meeting him - I felt confident if anyone could recover the data from my failed hard drive it would be him. And so it proved; turnaround was in a matter of a few days, and I was kept fully informed of progress throughout. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Disk Doctors - job well done!
Great service when I needed my external hard dive to be repaired. I spoke to the Disc Doctor over the phone and then was able to visit their offices. With a few minutes he had it working again. excellent service thank you.
Disk Doctor Labs Ltd provided me with a very professional service and they recovered some data that appeared lost forever due to a drive being completely corrupted. The gentleman that I met in the office was extremely helpful and courteous and I was extremely impressed from start to finish.
A desktop NAS drive failed after a power outage and valuable school data was inaccessible. This all happened just before the end of the school term and recovery of the data was crucial. Having trawled the internet for a data recovery service I took a punt on Diskdoctors based on location and reviews. Couldn't be happier with their service. I took the drive myself to their London location and Shakeel was able to assess the drive within an hour while I waited. All data was fully recovered and delivered to me at school on a bare hard drive a week later and I was able to plug the drive into a caddy and copy the data onto a new NAS drive. Excellent and very competitively priced service. I highly recommend their services.
Very Helpful and fast at completing the job
great customer service and prompt, organised delivery
Disk Doctor Labs managed to recover our data in a speedy fashion. Thanks very much!
Thanks for the review.
Did the job in very quickly and promptly. I was able to get all my data back and we have a happy client now.
They recovered my data; were flexible and able to do so at a better price than competitors. The only issue was that my cable was lost - they, however, replaced it.
As a photographer I have a pretty rigorous backup regime and this was put to test after my MacBook was stolen earlier this year. Whilst I thought I had a contingency plan in place for this type of event (Time Machine backups daily to NAS drive), an unforeseen problem was that the "sparsebundle" file which contains all my data in an Apple proprietary format had become corrupt. After countless hours googling the issue, on tech support with the NAS drive company and with various Apple Geniuses that were unable to solve the issue I turned to Disk Doctors for help. They were very professional in explaining how they could help from the initial call. I was able to leave an external drive with them for an evaluation of whether the data could be fully retrieved before I had to commit. As the file size in question was reasonably large (1.29Tb), this process took 2-3 days after which they sent me a very reasonable quote for the work it entailed. Another 3 days later my data was reconstructed in a readable format with the guarantee that after evaluation I could go back within 10 days if any internal files were still corrupt or missing. I would highly recommend Disk Doctor Labs.
they got my data back innit, quickly at that too...
Fully recovered data!
super fast turnaround!
Thank you for the review.
Brilliant! So helpful and efficient. Quickly resolved my data recovery issue with my external back-up drive. I will definitely recommend them.
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Good to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.84 based on 126 reviews