Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited:

We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

Disk Doctor Labs Limited 5 star review on 12th October 2016
Toby Alington
Disk Doctor Labs Limited 5 star review on 7th September 2016
Sailesh Panchmatia
Shakeel was extremely professional and responsive to all my queries, and managed my expectations well throughout the recovery process. He did a great job, and actually recovered most of the stuff I thought was lost forever!! (even after deleting everything and emptying trash can by accident) - Highly recommend!!!
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Very helpful and managed to recover a significant portion of a corrupted word file for me.
Thank you for the review.
First time using Disk Doctors' service to recover all my data from my old macbook. I came by their office and handed over my sandisk and an external drive. Incredible service, easy process and communication as well as reasonable price!! Can only recommend Disk Doctors :)
Shakeel was very helpful and trustworthy. The recovery process didn't take long, they managed to restore all the data from my damaged HDD.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Excellent, professional and fast service. Recovered all my data for much cheaper than I was expecting. Thanks so much!
Thank you for the review.
Fantastic service throughout from beginning to end. Responsive, professional and thorough technical explanations of what should be done. Recommended.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
So good. They'll look at your device, and in my case it was the power adapter that was faulty. I just had to swap it. And these guys didn't even charge me a penny. No wonder they're so popular and widely recommended.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Good customer service. They recover the photos and videos That I lost From my holiday. I really recommend this place.
Great service! Great price! Fast and reliable!
Thank your for the 5 Star review on our data recovery service.
Great service at a reasonable price.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Very good, got all my files back. Would use again!
Thank you for the review.
Efficient and helpful service. Answered any questions quickly and effectively. Restored all needed data and posted back via special delivery so I received within 24 hours of work being complete.
Thank you for the 5 Star review.
Fantastic quick service for reasonable fee!!
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Shakeel managed to recover all of the data on my damaged 3TB USB drive and it was done in an efficient and professional manner.
Thank you for your 5 star review.
Professional and fast. Happy with the result
Thank you the review.
Really happy with the Disk Doctors. I had a drive from a music video shoot that I couldn't get any data from. DD were able to diagnose the drive issue and salvage ALL of the video files I needed for a really reasonable price. Would definitely recommend them to anyone with a busted drive. 5/5
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recover service. Thank you.
Very quick and good service. All my data was recovered. Many thanks for your help.
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing Quick job!
Thank you for the review.
As a somewhat infrequent & tardy back up proponent, I lost nearly 6 months worth of business data from a corrupted hard drive. Disk Doctor Labs retrieved the data & saved a lot stress. Great work.
A speedy and very professional service. Straightaway on speaking to Shakeel on the phone - and then afterwards on meeting him - I felt confident if anyone could recover the data from my failed hard drive it would be him. And so it proved; turnaround was in a matter of a few days, and I was kept fully informed of progress throughout. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Disk Doctors - job well done!
Great service when I needed my external hard dive to be repaired. I spoke to the Disc Doctor over the phone and then was able to visit their offices. With a few minutes he had it working again. excellent service thank you.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.86 based on 139 reviews