Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

How would you rate Disk Doctor Labs Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Gino Green
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service, very fast and most importantly good communication with constant updates. I would highly recommend."
Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure to deal with you.
Mark P Wright
Verified Buyer
"Great service - very fast and clear in terms of the process and costs."
David Mullen
Verified Buyer
"My hard rive corrupted/broke suddenly at work. I work as a secondary school teacher and panicked at the thought of having to face up to the fact that hours/ years of work had disappeared. I contacted Disk Doctors and Shakeel was reassuring, honest , practical and efficient. I delivered my hard drive to him on the same day it broke and within less than a week all of the data had been recovered. He kept me updated as to the progress via email communication which was very reassuring. I cannot recommend this company highly enough- they provided a first class service efficiently. Thanks again."
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service for external hard drive. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"We had a very prompt and courteous service and they managed to retrieve all our data - in a much quicker time than originally quoted."
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Remember to backup your data regularly.
"I'm a software developer, DiskDoctor recovered with success all my files including the source of my softwares, they spent exactly the time estimated and delivered the backup of my data in time. Prices are in the average of the other companies, so I really suggest you to use DiskDoctor for your faulty hard disk."
Thank you for the review, pleased to know that you are happy with our service.
Tony Easton
Verified Buyer
"A am very pleased with Disk Doctor Labs because of their fast but efficient service and customer communication."
(Old Street) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for the review.
"They saved my poor CF card which contains a lot of important photos! And also they are really patient and nice to customer, I got a USB from there for free to store my recovery photos and take back. Brilliant recovery"
(Old Street) - Posted 4 months ago
Thank you for the review, please remember to back up your data regularly.
Leanne Clements
Verified Buyer
"Super speedy delivery. They managed to recover all of my lost data in the quickest time- thanks so much!"
(Old Street) - Posted 5 months ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our service.

Thank you.
"Yes. Very professional and efficient service"
Thank you for the review.
"Outstanding service! Shakeel didn't charge me for postal delivery of my portable drives. Very reasonable pricing and going the extra mile at all times! Love it. Highly recommend."
Nick Pillar
Verified Buyer
"Disk Doctors carried out an excellent service and recovered the large amount of data I had on my failed 1TB USB effectively and efficiently. I was kept uptodate with the situation via email which was reassuring. The cost was in my view quite high but as this was the first time I had used such a service I had no idea what the going rate was. Would certainly reccomend them though."
(Old Street) - Posted 5 months ago
Pleased to know that you are satisfied with our data recovery service.
Veslie Collins
Verified Buyer
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
We are pleased to know that you happy with our data recovery service on your SSD drive, remember to back up your data regularly.
Donna Kemp
Verified Buyer
"After a computer breakdown we contacted Disk Doctor for retrieval of important files from the hard drive. This was done very quickly and efficiently. We would certainly recommend their services."
(Old Street) - Posted 6 months ago
Stephen Mason
Verified Buyer
"I give a 5* as I was very happy with the outcome. First they were about to retrieve all my data and with good Communication. I recommend disk doctor as they did a great job."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 6 months ago
Pleased to know that you are happy with our hard drive data recovery service. Thank you for the review.
Daniel Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Simple really, the turnaround time was amazing, all data was retrieved and I can't thank you guys enough!"
(Old Street) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you for your review.
Brian Tennent
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service on a very tricky recovery. Speedy, efficient, friendly ... and most importantly, successful!"
(Old Street) - Posted 7 months ago
Thank you for the review, pleased to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service.
Hendrik Schilly
Verified Buyer
"10 yrs of digital pictures have been recovered, which I thought were lost as I lost my external harddrive and I had deleted them from my 10 yr old laptop. Quick and reliable service, good communication."
(Tabernacle Street) - Posted 7 months ago
Andres Cosarinsky
Verified Buyer
"The service was just perfect. I went to many places before and nobody could recover my data because my hard drive was really damaged. Then I found out about disk doctors and they found the solution very quickly. They gave me constant updates of the state of my hard drive recovery, and were very kind and gentle. I would definitely recommend it."
(Old Street) - Posted 7 months ago
I am delighted to know that you are pleased with our service, yes your drive needed advance data recovery. Please remember to backup your data on two different media. Thank you.
Marcus Baker
Verified Buyer
"They recovered all of my data successfully and quicker than expected!"
(Old Street) - Posted 8 months ago
Daniel Alejandro Luzcando
Verified Buyer
"The service was fair and fast. They will reply inquiries about diagnostics and failure of your hardware and software. Diagnostics is free and no linked to repair or data recovery. They won't charge anything either in would be the case of file corruption which makes impossible to read the file again. They were very communicative and service-oriented, though no bad surprises. I definitely recommend them."
(Old Street) - Posted 8 months ago
I am pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service, thank you for your review.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.83 based on 102 reviews