Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited:

We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

Toby Alington
Disk Doctor Labs Limited 5 star review on 14th July 2016
Sailesh Panchmatia
More Photos & Videos
Great service! Great price! Fast and reliable!
Thank your for the 5 Star review on our data recovery service.
So good. They'll look at your device, and in my case it was the power adapter that was faulty. I just had to swap it. And these guys didn't even charge me a penny. No wonder they're so popular and widely recommended.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Good customer service. They recover the photos and videos That I lost From my holiday. I really recommend this place.
Great service at a reasonable price.
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Very good, got all my files back. Would use again!
Thank you for the review.
Efficient and helpful service. Answered any questions quickly and effectively. Restored all needed data and posted back via special delivery so I received within 24 hours of work being complete.
Thank you for the 5 Star review.
Fantastic quick service for reasonable fee!!
Thank you for the 5 star review.
Shakeel managed to recover all of the data on my damaged 3TB USB drive and it was done in an efficient and professional manner.
Thank you for your 5 star review.
Professional and fast. Happy with the result
Thank you the review.
Really happy with the Disk Doctors. I had a drive from a music video shoot that I couldn't get any data from. DD were able to diagnose the drive issue and salvage ALL of the video files I needed for a really reasonable price. Would definitely recommend them to anyone with a busted drive. 5/5
Pleased to know that you are happy with our data recover service. Thank you.
Very quick and good service. All my data was recovered. Many thanks for your help.
(Old Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Amazing Quick job!
Thank you for the review.
As a somewhat infrequent & tardy back up proponent, I lost nearly 6 months worth of business data from a corrupted hard drive. Disk Doctor Labs retrieved the data & saved a lot stress. Great work.
A speedy and very professional service. Straightaway on speaking to Shakeel on the phone - and then afterwards on meeting him - I felt confident if anyone could recover the data from my failed hard drive it would be him. And so it proved; turnaround was in a matter of a few days, and I was kept fully informed of progress throughout. I have no hesitation in fully recommending Disk Doctors - job well done!
Great service when I needed my external hard dive to be repaired. I spoke to the Disc Doctor over the phone and then was able to visit their offices. With a few minutes he had it working again. excellent service thank you.
Disk Doctor Labs Ltd provided me with a very professional service and they recovered some data that appeared lost forever due to a drive being completely corrupted. The gentleman that I met in the office was extremely helpful and courteous and I was extremely impressed from start to finish.
A desktop NAS drive failed after a power outage and valuable school data was inaccessible. This all happened just before the end of the school term and recovery of the data was crucial. Having trawled the internet for a data recovery service I took a punt on Diskdoctors based on location and reviews. Couldn't be happier with their service. I took the drive myself to their London location and Shakeel was able to assess the drive within an hour while I waited. All data was fully recovered and delivered to me at school on a bare hard drive a week later and I was able to plug the drive into a caddy and copy the data onto a new NAS drive. Excellent and very competitively priced service. I highly recommend their services.
Very Helpful and fast at completing the job
great customer service and prompt, organised delivery
Disk Doctor Labs managed to recover our data in a speedy fashion. Thanks very much!
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thanks for the review.
Did the job in very quickly and promptly. I was able to get all my data back and we have a happy client now.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 133 reviews