Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
Will Hanke
"they got my data back innit, quickly at that too..."
Veslie Collins
"Literally just finished shooting a wedding but when i went to copy my files the computer crashed which caused my drive to get corrupted. I felt sick and had no joy attempting to recover it myself. Once I found out about disk doctors I called them asap. Within 2hrs I received a email from them letting me know that they have found some files that had been corrupted. I was invited back to their office to view the files before I made a payment which i found to be really helpful. My pain and sorry instantly went away and no days later i'm still smiling knowing that i got away with what could have been a tragic ending. Thanks many, 100% recommended"
Ahmed Azam
"My initial thoughts were very positive. Shakeel demonstrated very quickly that he was subject matter expert, and I knew I was in safe hands. I was hoping to recovered some particular group of Excel files, which did not appear in the original recovery, but Shakeel went above and beyond in order to get these files recovered successfully. The all round customer service was excellent, and I would recommend DiskDoctors. Shakeel also provided advised on options around future backup, which was very helpful."
"I was not impressed with the service as things where not communicated properly resulting in me having to pay £400 for nothing and they ruined my disk so I was not able to ever get my data when I went to another company"
I have gone through your details, your review does not reflect the actual case. You brought in a damage laptop hard drive for which we sent you a no obligation quote for the recovery of data for £499 + VAT which was approved/agreed by you in your email to us (we have record of this email), Based on your approval, we started the recovery work on the drive. The data was successfully recovered and file list was sent to you by email, we waited to hear back from you but there was no response until the 11th day following our inquiry in which you stated that you are unable to arrange the payment and does not want the data. You were explained that you have already approved the quote, and we carried out the recovery work based on your approval, and if you declined after approval you will have to pay 50% of the approved quote so we can cover the cost incurred in recovering your data (our terms and conditions in quotation are clear on this). Basically you abandoned the job after approval, and you paid £250 not £400 following which we closed the case. Our quotation was also sent to you by email and was very clear of the charge which you agreed. Your drive was damage and was exactly in the same condition. The drive has to be taken to a data recovery specialist for the data to be recovered. We believe this review is totally unfair and does not represent actual situation.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 120 reviews