Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited:

We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy
Efficient and helpful service. Answered any questions quickly and effectively. Restored all needed data and posted back via special delivery so I received within 24 hours of work being complete.
Thank you for the 5 Star review.
I was not impressed with the service as things where not communicated properly resulting in me having to pay £400 for nothing and they ruined my disk so I was not able to ever get my data when I went to another company
I have gone through your details, your review does not reflect the actual case. You brought in a damage laptop hard drive for which we sent you a no obligation quote for the recovery of data for £499 + VAT which was approved/agreed by you in your email to us (we have record of this email), Based on your approval, we started the recovery work on the drive. The data was successfully recovered and file list was sent to you by email, we waited to hear back from you but there was no response until the 11th day following our inquiry in which you stated that you are unable to arrange the payment and does not want the data. You were explained that you have already approved the quote, and we carried out the recovery work based on your approval, and if you declined after approval you will have to pay 50% of the approved quote so we can cover the cost incurred in recovering your data (our terms and conditions in quotation are clear on this). Basically you abandoned the job after approval, and you paid £250 not £400 following which we closed the case. Our quotation was also sent to you by email and was very clear of the charge which you agreed. Your drive was damage and was exactly in the same condition. The drive has to be taken to a data recovery specialist for the data to be recovered. We believe this review is totally unfair and does not represent actual situation.
Disk Doctor Labs Limited is rated 4.85 based on 129 reviews