Disk Doctor Labs Limited Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Disk Doctor Labs Limited

About Disk Doctor Labs Limited: We recover data from damage storage devices including hard drives, USB drives, raid servers etc. We have also published dozens of data recovery software.

02030 869 512

csuk@diskdoctors.com

The Old Fire Station 140 Tabernacle Street

Tell us how Disk Doctor Labs Limited made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I called Disk doctors up in a panic about losing years of data that was very important to me. Apple couldn't fix it and my case was difficult. They were honest, informative and patient, and I felt in safe hands that if anything could be done they would do it. They also opened late specially so I could bring my computer over after work. I am so happy to have my data back and will always always back up in the future! I absolutely recommend them."
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you for your review.
"Order No: 329520 A very Helpful and professional company. I would 100% recommend you use this service. Everyone is understanding and works fast to get you back up and running within 24 hours."
(Old Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Thank you for your review on our data recovery service.
"The guy was great; quick and good price"
"A very helpful, extremely understanding and professional service. Less than a 24 hr turn around. I 100% recommend you use this company. Saved my disk and my life. Thank you greaciously"
"Great service - recovered all my data from a hard disk I dropped and got all the data back to me in time for a deadline. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review of our data recovery service.
"Thank you for working hard to recover my data. I know you did your best! It was a little bit shaky to enter fire building the first time, I had a feeling this company might be a scam. Maybe a plate with your company name on entrance door will help. Thanks again and best regards, Eva Mashtaler"
Thank you for your feedback, our main entrance is used by other business as well. We do have a list of businesses plate at the entrance and also our own reception on the first floor with signs for direction for reception. We are happy to help you when ever you need any assistance. Remember to back up your data regularly.
"I was very happy with the service i got from the Disk Doctors. The customer service adviser who dealt with my case was Shakeel who was very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a data recovery company in London."
Good to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service.
"A very thorough and professional service. Disk Doctor Labs would definitely be my first choice if I was unlucky enough to require data retrieval in the future. I particularly like the security of knowing that a backup of the files will be kept for seven days after the return of your device just in case there are any further problems. Shakeel (works at Disk D L) was excellent with my HDD situation - he kindly took all the time I needed to run through the options and possibilities beforehand and kept me informed / updated throughout the process. Fantastic!"
Thank you for your Feedback.
"Shakeel was very professional throughout and managed my expectations. The recovery was highly successful - and prompt. They were also very reasonable about the slightly alarming cost of recovery. I would recommend."
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our hard drive recovery service.
"Excellent service, recovered all data efficiently and very helpful over email. Highly recommended!"
"Our server went down over the weekend, with some vital files that were due to be transferred to an overseas client on the Monday. The response from Disk Doctors was very fast and reassuring, the diagnosis was carried out immediately, and a time of delivery was agreed. The service was exemplary, we got the files to the client on time."
Good to hear that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you.
"Disk Doctors were amazing. I can't fault them in anyway and they really helped when I thought I was going to have to accept losing years of photos and loads of media. I was able to drop the disk off the same day, and they were flexible about delivery after they had saved all the lost material. If you think its all over, really worth giving them a call. Chris"
Thank you for your Feedback. We are happy to know that you are pleased with our service.
"Once again Shakeel you have helped us out of a tricky situation by quickly retrieving data from a drive that had accidentally been formatted. Fast, polite and friendly service. Thanks again!"
Thank you for your Feedback.
"Very fast and prompt service. Saved me a lot of stress.!!"
Thank you, remember to backup your data regularly.
"Disk Doctors have offered me an excellent service, I would highly recommend them they were able to fully recover all my data which I was told was impossible. Thank you so much"
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our data recovery service. Thank you for the review.
"Shoaib at Disk Doctors stayed in touch with me until he was able to recover all of my data. I would have no hesitation in recommending the company to anyone. They give excellent service."
We are pleased to know that you are happy with our service. Thank you for the review.
"Fast service, very easy. I would definitely recommend."
"They did a good job for a good price and recovered all my data so overall I was very happy with the service"
"We have used Disk Doctors in London on several occasions and they have always been able to returned all the data we needed. A pleasant, polite service with an option for a quick turn around if required. Would recommend."
Thank you for the review.
"Very quick and efficient service, data delivered back way ahead of the promised schedule. Not cheap, but Good and Cheap don't go together very often. I had 3.5TB non-backed-up RAID5 data, all of which was recovered. Highly recommended and will use them again if I'm daft enough to ignore my backup system..."
Its good to hear that you are happy with our service, it is very important to back up all your data regularly.
Thank you.