Shop4 Electrical Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Shop4 Electrical
10AM
10AM

Tell us how Shop4 Electrical made you happy

"Great prices, free delivery if you spend £30 or more. Prompt delivery service. . You order stuff you need, it gets delivered the next day. What more could you ask..Marvelous"
Are you Shop4 Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great prices, good delivery times, excellent customer service"
"Great prices on items that are not in stock. If you want a good deal but are not in a hurry this is the place for you."
"A part of the bundle I purchased was missing. They won't take responsibility for it and so I have to spend another £100+ to purchase the part separately. Very disappointed customer. I would really not recommend them to anyone. Especially as I had called their sales team before purchase to confirm the package inclusion."
"DO NOT BUY FROM DISCOUNT-ELECTRICAL, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/HELP I bought some passive inferred lights that unfortunately once I had received them realized that they were the wrong items. Looking on the website I found that I may have to pay a restock fee to return the items as its business to business. I thought fine it’s my mistake. But when I contacted Discount Electrical I was informed by their customer service team (Danny apparently the only person that works in this team) that he can’t give me a refund, only to exchange the items (would take up-to two weeks). Danny told me this over the phone with nothing being provided in email. I stated that this is very odd and that it is not mentioned on their website. I haven't yet received any reply from Danny with all correspondence being done over the phone. Basically, several phone calls later (over several days) and Danny is no longer available and this issue has been passed over to management. I'm now going to have to wait until Monday for a decision. I would strongly suggest that you do not purchase from this company if you want an honest service. I genuinely believe that if you have an issue with discount electrical it won’t be resolved and you'll never hear from them again. These people will take your money and give you a terrible service in return"
Shop4 Electrical is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews