Shop4 Electrical Reviews

7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Shop4 Electrical deliver?

Tell us how Shop4 Electrical made you happy

"I have used Shop4electrical for about 3 years now. Sick of suppliers charging different prices depends on who serves you. Shop4electrical has excellent prices. I order before 3.00p.m & 99% of the time the order arrives the next day. I have spoken to the staff, which are so polite & professional, when I have to return a faulty item. The item is replaced immediately & the faulty one collected. I really cannot fault them."
Are you Shop4 Electrical? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A part of the bundle I purchased was missing. They won't take responsibility for it and so I have to spend another £100+ to purchase the part separately. Very disappointed customer. I would really not recommend them to anyone. Especially as I had called their sales team before purchase to confirm the package inclusion."
"Great prices on items that are not in stock. If you want a good deal but are not in a hurry this is the place for you."
"Great prices, free delivery if you spend £30 or more. Prompt delivery service. . You order stuff you need, it gets delivered the next day. What more could you ask..Marvelous"
"DO NOT BUY FROM DISCOUNT-ELECTRICAL, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT/HELP I bought some passive inferred lights that unfortunately once I had received them realized that they were the wrong items. Looking on the website I found that I may have to pay a restock fee to return the items as its business to business. I thought fine it’s my mistake. But when I contacted Discount Electrical I was informed by their customer service team (Danny apparently the only person that works in this team) that he can’t give me a refund, only to exchange the items (would take up-to two weeks). Danny told me this over the phone with nothing being provided in email. I stated that this is very odd and that it is not mentioned on their website. I haven't yet received any reply from Danny with all correspondence being done over the phone. Basically, several phone calls later (over several days) and Danny is no longer available and this issue has been passed over to management. I'm now going to have to wait until Monday for a decision. I would strongly suggest that you do not purchase from this company if you want an honest service. I genuinely believe that if you have an issue with discount electrical it won’t be resolved and you'll never hear from them again. These people will take your money and give you a terrible service in return"
"Great prices, good delivery times, excellent customer service"
Shop4 Electrical is rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews