Dip Slides Reviews

Based on 293 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
Website is informative and easy to navigate. Found what I needed straight away and at a reduced price. Items arrived by courier next day.
Website easy to use, response very speedy as was delivery. Prices competitive
5* Service. Just started to use their Free Download for CNC Machine fluid Testing
Easy to find the required product & order from the website & simple to download vat invoice for expense claims. Good updates on order progress after placing order & very quick delivery. Can thoroughly recommend Dip-Slides.
Very quick delivery
quick delivery and helpful live chat personnel, this made it a very easy process to meet our H&S responsibilities.
easy to use, fair prices and backed up by great customer care
I had an online chat with an advisor, who was super helpful. The item I ordered was not currently in stock, but I was recommended an alternative, which arrived the next day.
Very happy with dip-slides. It was easy to navigate the website. All information about the product and how to use it on the web and very easy to understand.
Used the onsite chat to confirm delivery to NI wouldn't be a problem, this was confirmed quickly. Ordering was quick and easy and my order was upgraded to next day delivery for free. The item arrived the next day. I would definitely order again.
Great prices, fast delivery. Just what I need!
Very easy to use website, quick delivery and everything I needed in one place. Including good value for money with an excellent product
Excellent service Quick delivery including regular updates on your order and shipment
I have been really impressed with the easy or ordering and the speed of delivery. It is hassle free and simple. This makes our job so much easier
Great product. Fast delivery.
Quick customer service responses and expedient delivery to Canada! We've been using their dip slides for over a year now and find them easy to use and hassle-free.
The Dip-Slide website was informative and easy to follow, choosing of the dip-slide to meet my requirements was simple and once ordered I was kept informed on the progress of the order which was promptly received the following day.
very good service
Customer support was excellent and overall buying experience was good.
Ordered on line, a repeat order so easy to do. Ordered and despatch Wed 17th arrived Fri -which is a great turn around for our part of the world. Didn't speak to sales team.
Dip Slides is rated 4.89 based on 293 reviews