Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
Quick customer service responses and expedient delivery to Canada! We've been using their dip slides for over a year now and find them easy to use and hassle-free.
The Dip-Slide website was informative and easy to follow, choosing of the dip-slide to meet my requirements was simple and once ordered I was kept informed on the progress of the order which was promptly received the following day.
very good service
Easy & Quick.
The website is user friendly. The delivery service is excellent and order was delivered quickly.
Dip-Slides are a great company to deal with, ordering is simple using the website and goods are dispatched securely and promptly.
Any questions that you may have are answered by the friendly sales team.
I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone they are well worth their 5 stars.
Great service and friendly team. I spoke to William that owns the business - he was super helpful and answered all my questions. I'd definitely recommend. And the products are great too!
From placement of order to delivery, no problems at all.
good and easy to use
it is very easy and the products are also good i gave them 5 star
keep it up
I have went through with DIP slide, and i am quite happy with its performance and at the same time it easy to work with. Which will improve productivity for sure.
Ordering from Dip-Slides.com was easy and their friendly staff made it a breeze to comply with the Australian Importation requirements. Recommend as a great company to buy your Microbial Test Kits.
very good service
goood value. very quick delivery
Excellent. We don't often purchase dip-slides, so as a first time purchaser of a single box to get the level of service we did was very welcome. The supplier we used last-time had set a 5 box minimum, so after a little search came across dip-slides. Large range available, reasonable prices, quick despatch and delivery. We ordered on Friday and was delivered Monday (would have still been waiting with out usual lab supplier) Great communication, informed of every step from order receipt to delivery. Even when I'd make a mistake with the order, as quick phone call and it was rectified. Highly recommended!
Its very easy to use ...
I like your dip slides its very good specially you guys in box put labels idea its very good and your delivery also very fast we not expected this type of speed
regards
Vivek
Easy to order and quick postage.
Speedy delivery (literally here next day!!), quality product.
The company website is easy to navigate and user friendly. It is very easy to find what I need. Delivery is fast and the customer service is excellent. I got my enquiry replied the next day.
Dip Slides is rated 4.86 based on 217 reviews