Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
My package was damaged. Shipping took 3 weeks. Otherwise nothing special.
Hello Reinis,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm sorry to hear your package was damaged during transit. As you have not contacted us before writing this review, I'm assuming the items inside the package were undamaged and it was the outer packaging box that was damaged by the courier UPS?

Please note, as stated during the checkout, all items must be paid for before any order is shipped. As such, any bank transfer orders are only dispatched upon clearance of the transfer.

Regarding the shipping time, I have reviewed this order and I can confirm the items left our warehouse on the 6/6/2018 and were delivered within 6 days on the 12/06/2018.

Reviewing this order further, I can see the items were shipped to your location as soon as the payment was cleared and the total time from point of order to signed delivery was 13 days (9 working days). Unfortunately, there would be no other way for us to get this item to you quicker due to the distance between our warehouse and your location.

We always try our best to get orders to customers overseas as quickly as possible but in this instance it looks like we were let down by our courier UPS which we apologise for and will speak to our contact with UPS to express our disatisfaction regarding the handling of your package during transit.

Thank you for letting us know regarding your delivered package condition and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,