Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
The customer service was very good, after an online chat. we were directed to the correct equipment. this has allowed us to satisfy our legal obligation to check our soluble oil effectively.
The product was deliverd fast. Is easy to use.
My order was lost by the couriers, and Dipslides customer service offered to refund the purchase price immediately. The slides eventually turned up, and Dipslide customer service kindly gave me a discount code to use that allowed me to keep the HPC Dipslides to try them. They were very easy to use and grew cultures, slightly less than duplicate samples sent to our lab, but with a similar count to in-house plates. All in all, I would recommend HPC Dipslides as a simple, cost-effective, survey testing tool. Dipslides’ customer service was fabulous, so I wouldn’t be afraid to try these or other products from them in the future.
First of all, dip-slides.com informed me of the product being packaged, of the product being shipped, and of the exact time, it would be delivered. I got my order very quickly (I bought a similar product from another site the same day and it hasn't shipped my order yet).
Respirators are great! They are very comfortable, I can breathe easily and my glasses don't get fogged so I presume that means that they fit well on the face. They have no smell and were shipped in the original box. I'm very happy with both the product and this site.
Excellent and affordable
Easy to use website, good products, prompt delivery!
Quick to respond to inquiries and fast International delivery.
Fantastic service
Website easy to use, dipslides always delivered the next day. Excellent service
Simple to use.

Would 100% Recommend
From negotiating the website, selecting what I require and purchasing my items, the whole process was very easy. This is the second time I have purchased off DIP-SLIDES.com and I find the whole experience and the product very good. Would recommend them to anyone looking for Dip slides and all the related products.
We purchased the Dip Slide test kits and have found them extremely easy to use. I would recommend the product and company
Very fast delivery
Easy to order parts
Great customer service, dealt with us ordering the wrong item brilliantly - gave us a refund and sent out the correct item
The website is easy to navigate. Very easy to use with all required information. Quick Delivery. I would definitely recommend Dip-Slide incubator!
Dip Slides 5 star review on 20th June 2020
i have dealt with this company now for many orders. they have provided with confidence the item i required for the practice without any fuss. I will continue to use this company and have recommended this week to another practice. thank you
Your seevis with the chat is excellent, and the purchase procedure friendly and easy.I gully recommend the dip slide!!
Hi I work for a hotel in New York City. I used to dip slides for my cooling tower system. I ordered them very easily and this was from another country the shipping was fast in uncomplicated payment was very easy and invoicing was done quickly the whole experience was really really easy I'm definitely going to use them again.
The website is easy to access, search and purchase from. The prices of items listed are competitive and the ranges are varied. The product descriptions are informative, useful and easy to read. The item arrived swiftly and well-packed. It is good quality and great value for money
Dip Slides 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Excellent communication and very fast delivery.
Real professionals...