Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The customer service was very good, after an online chat. we were directed to the correct equipment. this has allowed us to satisfy our legal obligation to check our soluble oil effectively.
Easy to find what I needed, great price and fast delivery
Always an excellent service from easy to navigate website to prompt delivery of items.
Website was clear and easy to navigate. Plenty of options and products. Signed up for account and payment was easy to make.
yes no problem
Easy website no problem finding what was required.
Extremely satisfied with the level of professionalism shown.
Dip-Slides.com is the best!
So far the only source online (or offline for that matter) that i've found with a complete selection of my water quality testing needs.

Only wish that I had found them sooner.

Thanks,
Oh and the shipping /customer service is great too.
Really easy website to use. Fast service and delivery.
Does what it says on the packet excellent service.
Consegna veloce e prodotto arrivato ottimamente conservato.
Easy to identify the required products that were delivered quickly. The Dip-slides are compact, inexpensive and easy to use - ideal when the test methods have to be developed. Allows the experiments to be expanded to include samples that "might be interesting"
Very easy website to use and have now ordered product a dozen times and get next day delivery.
We generally order the same product, this is made really easy by your option to re-order from a previous order (great idea) plus invoices always readily available. Ease of use just generally very good.
Perfect customer service and fast delivery even abroad!
Clear website with all of the information that I needed to make an informed decision about which product to buy.
Once I bought the product it was quick delivery. Also then when I checked back for extra support I found exactly what I needed as a free download which was easy to download and use. Fantastic.
excellent service and product easy to use would recommend this company
very efficient service!
Fantastic service, web site simple to use and next day delivery to the North of Scotland no problem
Easy website and delivery was super fast
Great quality for money product. best price i could find. Great after sales help
Dip Slides is rated 4.83 based on 174 reviews