Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
The customer service was very good, after an online chat. we were directed to the correct equipment. this has allowed us to satisfy our legal obligation to check our soluble oil effectively.
easy to use, fair prices and backed up by great customer care
I had an online chat with an advisor, who was super helpful. The item I ordered was not currently in stock, but I was recommended an alternative, which arrived the next day.
Very happy with dip-slides. It was easy to navigate the website. All information about the product and how to use it on the web and very easy to understand.
Used the onsite chat to confirm delivery to NI wouldn't be a problem, this was confirmed quickly. Ordering was quick and easy and my order was upgraded to next day delivery for free. The item arrived the next day. I would definitely order again.
Great prices, fast delivery. Just what I need!
Very easy to use website, quick delivery and everything I needed in one place. Including good value for money with an excellent product
Excellent service
Quick delivery including regular updates on your order and shipment
I have been really impressed with the easy or ordering and the speed of delivery.
It is hassle free and simple.
This makes our job so much easier
Great product. Fast delivery.
Quick customer service responses and expedient delivery to Canada! We've been using their dip slides for over a year now and find them easy to use and hassle-free.
The Dip-Slide website was informative and easy to follow, choosing of the dip-slide to meet my requirements was simple and once ordered I was kept informed on the progress of the order which was promptly received the following day.
very good service
Overall buying experience was good.
Ordered on line, a repeat order so easy to do.
Ordered and despatch Wed 17th arrived Fri -which is a great turn around for our part of the world.
Didn't speak to sales team.
Easy & Quick.
The website is user friendly. The delivery service is excellent and order was delivered quickly.
Dip-Slides are a great company to deal with, ordering is simple using the website and goods are dispatched securely and promptly.
Any questions that you may have are answered by the friendly sales team.
I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone they are well worth their 5 stars.
Great service and friendly team. I spoke to William that owns the business - he was super helpful and answered all my questions. I'd definitely recommend. And the products are great too!
From placement of order to delivery, no problems at all.
good and easy to use