Dip Slides Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dip Slides
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Dip Slides Reviews

About Dip Slides:

Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy
The customer service was very good, after an online chat. we were directed to the correct equipment. this has allowed us to satisfy our legal obligation to check our soluble oil effectively.
Ordering from Dip-Slides.com was easy and their friendly staff made it a breeze to comply with the Australian Importation requirements. Recommend as a great company to buy your Microbial Test Kits.
very good service
goood value. very quick delivery
Excellent. We don't often purchase dip-slides, so as a first time purchaser of a single box to get the level of service we did was very welcome. The supplier we used last-time had set a 5 box minimum, so after a little search came across dip-slides. Large range available, reasonable prices, quick despatch and delivery. We ordered on Friday and was delivered Monday (would have still been waiting with out usual lab supplier) Great communication, informed of every step from order receipt to delivery. Even when I'd make a mistake with the order, as quick phone call and it was rectified. Highly recommended!
Its very easy to use ...
I like your dip slides its very good specially you guys in box put labels idea its very good and your delivery also very fast we not expected this type of speed
regards
Vivek
Easy to order and quick postage.
Speedy delivery (literally here next day!!), quality product.
The company website is easy to navigate and user friendly. It is very easy to find what I need. Delivery is fast and the customer service is excellent. I got my enquiry replied the next day.
The product was deliverd fast. Is easy to use.
My order was lost by the couriers, and Dipslides customer service offered to refund the purchase price immediately. The slides eventually turned up, and Dipslide customer service kindly gave me a discount code to use that allowed me to keep the HPC Dipslides to try them. They were very easy to use and grew cultures, slightly less than duplicate samples sent to our lab, but with a similar count to in-house plates. All in all, I would recommend HPC Dipslides as a simple, cost-effective, survey testing tool. Dipslides’ customer service was fabulous, so I wouldn’t be afraid to try these or other products from them in the future.
First of all, dip-slides.com informed me of the product being packaged, of the product being shipped, and of the exact time, it would be delivered. I got my order very quickly (I bought a similar product from another site the same day and it hasn't shipped my order yet).
Respirators are great! They are very comfortable, I can breathe easily and my glasses don't get fogged so I presume that means that they fit well on the face. They have no smell and were shipped in the original box. I'm very happy with both the product and this site.
Excellent and affordable
Easy to use website, good products, prompt delivery!
Quick to respond to inquiries and fast International delivery.
Fantastic service
Website easy to use, dipslides always delivered the next day. Excellent service
Simple to use.

Would 100% Recommend
From negotiating the website, selecting what I require and purchasing my items, the whole process was very easy. This is the second time I have purchased off DIP-SLIDES.com and I find the whole experience and the product very good. Would recommend them to anyone looking for Dip slides and all the related products.
We purchased the Dip Slide test kits and have found them extremely easy to use. I would recommend the product and company
Dip Slides is rated 4.86 based on 204 reviews