Dip Slides Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Dip Slides

About Dip Slides: Your destination for high quality dip slides (manufactured in the UK). We only sell dip slides and dipslide incubators, allowing us to specialise in providing you with quality products you can rely on. We offer discounts on volume orders and can ship worldwide with rapid delivery times

Click Here

Tell us how Dip Slides made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The customer service was very good, after an online chat. we were directed to the correct equipment. this has allowed us to satisfy our legal obligation to check our soluble oil effectively."
"Easy to use and quality just perfect for our application!"
"Great customer service, very friendly. I would recommend highly."
"purchased items before, speedy delivery and regular updates. I would definitely recommend. Excellent service."
"The website was easy to navigate and to find the product I wanted, the item was delivered next day as promised."
"Website was useful. Lots of information on this topic."
"New product to me but so simple, just follow the instructions!"
"I have purchased items from this website before and am always pleased with the results. I am in Colorado in the U.S. and received my most recent order much more quickly than anticipated. I did not pay for a rush fill of my order, nor for expedited shipping. I am so pleased that my order was filled expeditiously and that a reputable shipping company was used to ensure my order arrived intact. On a side note, I appreciate that my three items (and the appropriate amount of packaging material) were sent in the smallest box possible. Receiving something the size of a tea cup in a box that would hold a motorcycle can be irritating."
"Fantastic customer service, speedy delivery and regular updates! Would recommend to anyone."
"Website easy to find items, good discriptions of products"
"Easy to use and simple instructions."
"Excellent service, easy ordering on line, quick delivery. the dip-slides are easy usage."
"Excellent service, which I've used for a number of years, great communication and always a prompt delivery."
"Great product, easy to use and always an excellent service with prompt delivery."
"Excellent service, quick turnaround, next day delivery. We are a repeat customer for this product, it is reliable and does everything we need it to do."
"Website is easy to navigate, and purchasing process is streamlined and easy. I was unsure of international shipping, but tracking is super clear and the product arrived promptly. Slides instructions are clear and slides easy to use."
"Seemed to do what they said on the tin"
"Received my order of dip-slides next day, was kept up to date with order progress - fantastic service."
"Prompt delivery and great product to self test metal working fluids microbiological possible contamination."
"Good selection of products. Prompt despatch. Reasonable pricing."
"The order placed with Dip-Slides,com was delivered within 48 hours, the product is very good, I have spoken to the sales team in the past and have found them to be very helpful."
Dip Slides is rated 4.80 based on 132 reviews