Dexam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dexam
Read Dexam Reviews

cs@dexam.co.uk

Tell us how Dexam made you happy
The Charles Viancin Covers I ordered arrived swiftly and they are perfect. I just wish that like many casseroles and dishes are oval that there were some oval covers available.
I was really impressed with how quickly my saucepans were delivered. I received them the day after I ordered them. I already had one Dexam saucepan and was so happy with it I decided to buy 2 more. These saucepans are deeper than other makes which makes them very useful. They aren't cheap, but the quality is excellent. I also find they heat up very quickly on my ceramic hob
Delivered within 24hours of having placed the order. Good quality combined with good service equals top ratings for the review.
Great product Very well parcelled Quick delivery 100% Recommended Will shop again
This is my second order as I was so delighted with the products I ordered more as presents.
The knives are beautiful, as well as being substantial, and were delivered within a few days. First-class all round.
Good choice and range. Superquick processing and delivery
Great product, fast delivery.
A great product delivered without delay
Excellent products ( two pairs of oven gloves) Delivered as promised Thank you - and will order other products as needed :-)
Bought a refurbished chefs choice knife sharpener and it was delivered quickly and in great condition, very happy with the service and quick delivery.
the scales were sent as a gift to my niece who is very happy with them and they arrived the next day. Very efficient.
Dexam Egg Piercer - excellent little device. Very speedily dispatched and delivered. Excellent and efficient service. Highly recommend company.
Efficient, helpful and high quality products.
very thorough service queries handle professionally communication is handle well even under the restriction resulting in satisfactory outcome
The item arrived damaged and seemed opened, raised this with customer service and they were extremely helpful and advised a corrective action the same day, replaced the product at no extra charge. They kept me informed of when the replacement was in stock and due to be dispatched. Excellent customer service, highly recommend.
Good price and quick delivery. Clear information about the knife sharpener on the web page.
I have always loved making biscuits, particularly custard creams and bourbons and these cutters have just made them look so professional. I have recommended them to friends, some of whom have gone onto buy their own sets. I have shared photos of my creations on facebook. I have yet to make the custard creams, as I had run out of custard powder.
Very prompt service. Arrived sooner than I had expected. Very nicely packaged, good set of scales. Good value for moey.
efficient service and very good quality product
Dexam is rated 4.84 based on 938 reviews