Dexam Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dexam

How would you rate Dexam ?

"By delivering a breakable object fast and safely."
Hi Carolyn. Very glad to know it worked, and hope you enjoy it! We hope to see you soon! Regards Roger
"Great products, fast delivery"
We're really glad that you liked both the products and the delivery service. Hope that you enjoy using them, and that we will see you again soon. Regards Roger
"Great value, delivered on time in full and working order"
Hi there. We're glad that you're happy with the products and the value. It's always great to have this sort of feedback. Hope to see you on the site again soon. Regards Roger
"the kitchen accessories I ordered matched the colour described and were of good quality with a quick delivery"
Dear Georgia. Thanks so much for taking the trouble to write this review. We're really happy that you liked the products and the service and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards. Roger
"Great products and prompt service. Highly recommend."
Thank you so much for your comments, which I will pass on to the team. Hoping to welcome you back again soon. Regards. Roger
"Great quality products, competitively priced and very fast delivery. What more do you need?"
Hi there. Many thanks for your feedback, and we're glad you liked the products and the service. We've got some great baking stuff coming up, so do keep checking the site. Regards Roger
"Found exactly the Turkish coffee pot I was looking for. Delivery as advised. Excellent service."
Hi there. Thanks so much for your positive comments. We have all sorts of other Vintage enamel products in the same colour, in case you want more, including espresso cups. We hope to see you again. Best regards. Roger
"Good service and prompt delivery -- two items still to come, but very polite and helpful response to my phone call; thank you all."
Hi Peter. Thanks for your comments, and we're glad that the service was polite and helpful. We look forward to serving you again! Best regards Roger
"You can ring up and speak to a helpful human being who knows the products. Great service and product."
Thanks very much for your comments. Our humans love helping other humans!! Best regards Roger
"Firstly I had IT troubles placing my order online. Michelle at customer services was brilliant and very very patient, thank you. I received my order the following morning ( seriously impressed with this) and dived straight in. The textiles I ordered, well what can I say? The apron, claret with the polka dots and hearts is really well made using good quality thick fabric, as are the matching pot holders and tea cosy. The Teapot, it DOES NOT DRIP. I’ve tested it and I’ve triple tested it. It works and is worth every penny . A lovely company to do business with and they sell good quality merchandise. Oh the salad tongs, almost forgot! Ingenious, such a clever design, and they work. Will be ordering again. One very happy customer."
Dear Vicky. Thank you so much for this. We love reviews like this, and are really pleased that your experience with us was so good. I will pass your comments to Michelle, and make her a cup of 'well done' coffee!
Best regards
Roger
"The website was easy. Items arrived well packaged and I was impressed by the information sheet about the packaging being degradable. Wish other companies would use the same."
Hi. Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are always looking for new ways to help the environment and it is good to know that our biodegradable packaging is so appreciated.
Thanks again, and hope that you will come back and shop with Dexam again in the future!
Kind regards
Roger
"Fast delivery, items as expected, eco packaging, very happy!"
Thanks for taking the trouble to review. We are so happy that you appreciated the service and the eco packaging. We're always looking for new ways to help our environment!
Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back to the site again soon
Kind regards
Roger
"Excellent product and service."
Hi Martin

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you happy with the service and the quality of your item you received when ordering from Dexam.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you shopping at Dexam in the future.

Charlotte
"I was glad to receive the teapot, well packaged and just what I wanted. I was not so pleased that a) my name was wrong on the label (no surname) so it might have gone astray, and b) I wish I had known it was to be posted; we were out when it arrived and we had to wait all the Bank Holiday weekend before collecting it. If I had known roughly when to expect it I could have stayed in, or asked for it to be delivered to a neighbour."
Hi Rachel.

First let me say thank you for your review. We were pleased to read that you were happy with the quality and packaging of your teapot.

We will be reviewing our delivery process and will look into why the surname was missing from your delivery note, an automated document created through our system.

At Dexam we work hard to offer the highest standard of service at all times and to achieve this we offer same day processing on most orders on our website. Customers can expect to receive notice of delivery at 6pm the same day that their item has been dispatched. On this occasion it appears that notice was not sent or received and again we will look into this to prevent this fault from occurring again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience and we hope to see you shopping online at Dexam in the future.

Charlotte.
"Prompt, efficient service and delivery. I often need items for my kitchen and will keep their name on file for future use."

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you happy with the quality and level of service that you received when shopping online at Dexam.

We were also pleased to read that you were satisfied with the delivery of your item. We have worked hard to ensure that we use a quick and reliable delivery service that is affordable for our customers.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review and we hope to see you shopping at Dexam in the future.

"Fast efficient service."

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you enjoyed the service that you received and that you found the whole experience fast and efficient.

Charlotte
"Good product, good service"
Hi,

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you found the product quality and service you received to a high standard and that you were satisfied with the overall experience.

Charlotte
"I was happy with the service. I called up to see when my parcel was going to arrive and the girl on the phone was helpful and told me that sometimes Royal mail can be slow. I was reasssured that if there was a no show that it would be resolved. Happy with the tea towels and oven glove and the variety they had. Would recommend"

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you were happy with the high level of service you experienced with Dexam.

We were also pleased to read that our Customer Services were helpful and efficient, able to help you with your enquiry on delivery.

Thank you again for your five- star review and we hope to see you shopping online at Dexam again in the future.

Charlotte
"Decent item, decent service."
Hi

Thank you for your review.

We were pleased to read that you were satisfied with not just the quality of your order, but also the overall service you experienced when using Dexam.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you shopping at Dexam again in the future.

Charlotte
"Hassle free ordering and quick delivery"
Hi Mr Watson

Thank you for your five-star review.

We were pleased to read that you were pleased with the high level of service you experienced when ordering from Dexam.

At Dexam, we work hard to ensure that we offer a fast and reliable delivery service for our customers.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you shopping at Dexam again.

Dexam is rated 4.86 based on 220 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!