Dexam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dexam
Read Dexam Reviews

cs@dexam.co.uk

Tell us how Dexam made you happy
Dexam 5 star review on 10th January 2018
Lena from Spain
More Photos & Videos
excellent service and price and look forward to purchasing additional items with dexam
Excellent service and arrived the next day. The products were packaged well and I love πŸ’• them. Thank you & stay safe & well x
Quality product, quick delivery, impressive in these especially difficult times and very impressive customer service. Keep up the good work, would definitely buy from this company again, other companies should take note.
What an excellent company, the website was very easy to navigate and the prices were great. I did spend more than I planned but not as much as I was tempted to with such a great choice. Delivery was quick and really fast. Will most definitely use them again 😁
Efficient and prompt delivery and good quality items.
What more could you ask for!
Easy to order, prompt delivery, well packaged. thank you
Customer service I received from Michelle at Dexam was impeccable! She was a so friendly and personable and when I had a little issue with the delivery and needed the product a little sooner she pulled out all the stops to help me. Left a lasting impression with me and I will be sure to come back and buy my kitchen gadgets and needs from Dexam in the future!
Super easy to find what i wanted on the website, and super easy to order. My delivery came really quickly too, which was a surprise as Covid 19 has really slowed down deliveries from other companies. I would use them again, and highly recommend them to anyone.
Quick service , good quality , tea towels and oven glove
Excellent quality carving knife - great service, will certainly use again
Great service and an outstanding product. Chef's Choice Trizor XV makes your knives scary sharp. Thanks Dexam.
Great value, easy to order and fast delivery of the Dexam kitchen timer. One small point to potential users of this device - there is a 1 minute gap between 0 and the alarm. So for 4 minutes set the timer for 3!!
It’s magnetic stickability is good, allowing you to set it using one hand while it is attached to the side of the fridge.
Excellent bowls. Speedy delivery. Nice box.
Great service. Quick delivery and I am sure grandson will love the apron on his birthday. I will definitely use Dexam's again.
Ordered stainless steel mixing bowl online 24.06.20 and received E mail from customer services advising expected arrival within 7 days, arrived on Mon 29.06.20, thank you so much for such good service and product. Keep up the good work especially during these difficult times.
Quick delivery easy to access website , simple straight forward descriptions of items.
I bought a couple of tea cosies for small, two cup teapots - (easier for socially distanced tea parties). They arrived promptly and they are nicely made and effective.
The plastic ice cream cones are a great idea for me as I am coeliac and cannot the usual type of cone. The valve on the point is Fabulous as none of the ice cream is lost.
Ordered the Little Birds Vintage Cake Stand & Server as a gift for someone and, I believe, they arrived in record-breaking time. They were very reasonably priced and really good value. Would have liked if there had been something in the parcel to say who it was from as the recipient had no idea. Would definitely recommend Dexam and will order from the company again.
First time I ordered anything from this company and it was very easy to order on line, item arrived on time, pleased with item - exactly as stated on website. But best thing of all for me, was the packaging - all totally recycable/biogradable. The item was packed with biogradable "balls" which when you put them in water disovled and didn't harm the environment - fantastic! Wish Amazon and the likes would use this packaging and for this reason (as well as other mentioned above) will shop more at this shop. Very satisfied.
Dexam is rated 4.83 based on 670 reviews