Dexam Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Dexam

How would you rate Dexam?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was looking for a very particular product and eventually found the exact thing at Dexam and at a great price. The order arrived next day and the quality is outstanding. Having discovered the really great product range at Dexam I will be shopping there again."
"The perfect product after a long search."
"Fantastic prices, amazingly quick delivery and fantastic customer service. I will definitely use dexam again!"
"Web site easy to use and find the items I was searching for. Good prices and quick delivery."
"Excellent service, ordered the goods at lunchtime and they arrived the next day - brilliant."
"Très satisfaite de ma commande : super produit et livraison très rapide jusqu'en France!"
"Order arrived quickly and the tea towels are good quality. The only niggle was how the plastic tags were attached I carefully removed them but one was already pulled ! Otherwise great stuff wonderful service"
"Order arrived swiftly. The kitchen scales are excellent- a large display that’s very easy to read and a flat easily cleaned surface."
"Excellent reliable company, and friendly too. Fast delivery, and well packaged items. The Dexam supreme saucepans are first class quality. Well Done Dexam, trustworthy company. Thank you."
"Efficient and thoughtful from beginning to end"
"Your customer service manager was brilliant. Tea pot arrived next day as she said it would. She was very helpful regarding my queries. You have a gem of a person there!! Best service I have had for a long time. Thank you and well done!"
"Website was easy to navigate, products showed up on time and as expected. An overall positive online shopping experience. My only wish was that they offered a click-and-collect type service. I was able to be home to receive my package but it may have been a bother had that not been possible."
"I had what could have been classified as a very frustrating experience due to some technical difficulties with the website. I worked closely with Michelle and she was so pleasant to work with I never felt unhappy or frustrated. All the way around, it was a lovely experience. My products were received in France in perfect condition (thank you Mel!) and in a timely fashion. I LOVE MY PRODUCTS! THEY'RE SO DARN CUTE!! I would definitely shop with Dexam again."
"Communication was great and delivery quick. The products bought were on sale and a very good price with good quality. The oven gloves seem to have a heat resistant lining in them so are a bit stiff at the moment but should soften with use. I have bought from Dexam before in the shop in Midhurst but never used them online. I would definitely use them again in the future! Now I have matching tea cosy, oven gloves and apron in a lovely yellow!"
"The whole service was really superb . Very fast delivery, so well packed and we were provided with accurate information about delivery as the Milk Saucepan arrived on time! The Dexam cookware is really high quality and this saucepan will be with us for many years to come. Thank you all at Dexam."
"Very good quality roasting dish. Very happy with purchase."
"Perfect matching apron for our newly redecorated kitchen!"
"I was finding it difficult to obtain yellow tea towels to match my colour scheme, there were a number of good choices on Dexam and the ones I ordered arrived within a few days, they are very good quality fabric. I would use the site again."
"very good quality products and fast efficient delivery. I will definitely buy from you again."
"Good quality products, great delivery service."
Dexam is rated 4.97 based on 135 reviews