Dexam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dexam
Read Dexam Reviews

cs@dexam.co.uk

Tell us how Dexam made you happy
Quick reply to my initial query.
The order was despatched promptly and received in New Zealand 9 days later.
Great service.
very good company good prices
I bought this Dexam professional carbon steel wok from Tkmaxx. I thought it was a good product as it looked strong and heavy and to my disappointment see attached, what it turned out to be after one use. This wok cannot be used at all now. Very disappointed.
Delivery of scales was very prompt and I am delighted with my purchase. Thank you, would purchase from this company again.
It works as described. Arrived in good time.
Speedy delivery, however I felt postal charge was high for a small tea cosy, and disappointed with thickness of insulation compared with previous cosies I have purchased from you.
Prompt service, good product, eco-friendly
The biscuit cutters look sturdy though I have yet to use them
Excellent service from this company goods arrived on time and packaged well would definitely recommend this company
Excellent products, best value on the market and superb service. What's not to like?
I ordered a Chef's Choice Trizor XV knife sharpener from them. It was out of stock everywhere in the UK, and even from the manufacturer in the US. I signed up for notification when Dexam had it in stock (apparently they are the official distributor) and Harts of Stur, but Dexam came through first, so that's where I ended up buying it from. Arrived very quickly, well packed (a little too well, I don't think it was necessary to waste packing materials on an already boxed product).
I'd been looking for a special cake tin for Christmas and was delighted to find a Christmas Tree one on the Dexam website. When it arrived within quote delivery time, which wasn't slow by any means, it was wonderful. Good quality and a reasonable price, so much so I bought one for my daughter. I shall definitely be visiting the site again.
Easy website to navigate through. Order delivered quickly. Price a lot cheaper than buying on Amazon even with the delivery charge. Would recommend Dexam to all my friends.
The product I wanted, dispatched promptly. Eco packaging is excellent.

Satisfied customer.
Customer service was great. The item I brought had a bit malfunction and I was instantly send a replacement.
Excellent trivets , got them for holiday homes to protect the worktops. Great quality ,value for money and strong. Arrived speedy fast. Will deal with the company again.
Quick delivery great price and good quality
Thanks
I recommend this company. The delivery was fast and the price was better than High Street stores. Well done Dexam.
Dexam has surpassed all my expectations of customer service. No quibble returns and replacement in less than 24hours. I'm impressed. I will be recommending this company to friends and family. Their staff take ownership and really do go the extra mile. As one would expect from a company of this standing, it is also eco friendly.
Good quality products and excellent service.
Dexam is rated 4.83 based on 757 reviews