Dexam Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Dexam

How would you rate Dexam ?

"So pleased with the packaging amazing to watch it wash down the sink ! Just the best . Quality of product and delivery time brilliant ."
Hi Jenni,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. We are pleased to read that you are happy with the item you ordered and the speed of delivery. It is also nice to know that you appreciate the eco-chips that we use to package up some of our orders.

We hope to see you shopping online at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"Excellent service ordered one day arrived next day!"
Hi Sheena,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are pleased to read that you were happy with the service you received and that your order arrived in good time.

We hope to see you again soon shopping online at Dexam!

Andy
"I’d been searching for a donut tray for a while without success, when google led me to your website. Ordering was easy with prompt delivery, and my first batch of baked donuts (Tom Kerridge recipe) were delicious. I forgot to spray my tin before piping the batter in but I had no trouble removing the donuts once baked, they slid out easily. I’m very pleased with my purchase 😊"
Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you managed to find what you were looking for on Dexam and that you are pleased with your purchase. We hope you continue to enjoy using your doughnut tray to make more delicious doughnuts.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Andy
"Well made. Done everything I needed it to do. Even heat distribution. Makes lovely pancakes."
Hi Noel,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that your Chasseur Cast Iron Pancake Pan makes lovely pancakes. We have used it here ourselves and have had the same result!

We hope to see you shopping at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"I required a teapot with infuser. The website made finding the type I wanted easy. Ordering was quick and simple. The item was delivered within a few days. What's not to like?"
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted to read that your overall experience at Dexam from finding the product, ordering it and receiving it was a positive one.

Enjoy using your new teapot and we hope to see you again soon!

Andy
"I RECEIVED MY WHITE BUNNY SQUEEZE EAR SALT MILL RAPIDLY AND WELL PACKED, HOWEVER THE POOR BUNNY WAS VERY DIRTY AND LOOKED AS THOUGH WHOEVER PACKED HIM HAD BEEN WORKING IN THE GARDEN AND HAD DIRTY PAW PRINTS ALL OVER HIM. IT TOOK CAREFULL TREATMENT TO BRING HIM BACK TO PRISTINE CONDITION."
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you were pleased with the packaging of your order but we are also disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your product. If you would like to send this back to us for a replacement, we would be more than happy to arrange this for you. Please contact one of our customer services team by emailing cs@dexam.co.uk of calling us on 01730 811811 and they will be happy to assist.

I will pass these comments onto our warehouse so that they are aware of this and can ensure this does not happen again.

We do hope to see you shopping online with us again in the near future.

Andy
"Quick delivery. Reasonable price."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and you are happy with the price you paid.

We hope to see you again soon.

Andy
"Delivery was on time and when I need customer service they reply quickly and they are very helpful!!! I will buy again from them, for sure!!!"
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive 5 star review! We are delighted to read that your order arrived in good time and that you were happy with the service you received. I will pass your kind comments on to the rest of the team here at Dexam.

We look forward to seeing you shopping online again soon.

Andy
"Quick and reliable delivery"
Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your order arrived in good time.

Hopefully we will see you again soon at Dexam.

Andy
"Product is great quality very impressed with both product and delivery."
Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is great to hear that you are impressed with both the item you purchased and the delivery or your order.

We hope to see you at Dexam again in the near future.

Andy
"Delivery was quick and the veggie spiraliser is good value."
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the quick delivery of your order.

We hope to see you shopping online at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"Very pleasant and efficient customer service when I telephoned to enquire when my order would be delivered (I was overexcited about getting it) and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. Delighted with my order. First class service."
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is nice to hear that you received excellent service when talking to a member of our team here at Dexam and that you are delighted with your order.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Andy
"Good and fast service, but I am a bit disappointed with items out of stock and I am buying them from Amazon. The buttermilk milk pan and the small milk red 100ml not in stock."
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your positive review. It is nice to read that you were pleased with the service you received from us.

Sometimes, items do go out of stock on our website and you can choose to be notified when these come back online. This is a feature that a lot of our customers use.

Alternatively, if you would like to check when a product will be available again, you can send our customer service department an email at cs@dexam.co.uk or you can give them a call on 01730 811811 and they will gladly look into this for you.

We do hope to see you shopping at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"My experience with dexam was fine and my Spiralizer arrived on time. Unfortunately the Spiralizer is probably the worst gadget I have purchased. Unless carrots are big and fat small pieces of carrot go all over the place. Most of it ended up on the floor. Other than courgettes and cucumbers I can’t think of any other vegetable I can use this for. I’m afraid it will be swiftly offloaded at the next car boot sale."
Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that your experience using our site and the arrival of your order met your expectations.

However, we are really sorry to hear that you did not get on well with our Spiralizer. If you think there might be something wrong with this item, we will gladly replace this for you and send a new one out.

Please contact our customer services team by emailing cs@dexam.co.uk or you can give us a call on 01730 811811 and they will be happy to help.

Andy
"Great item, packaged well. Will certainly use again, thank you"
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted to read that you are happy with your order and the way in which it was packaged.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Andy
"It did not make me happy, really: I did not understand the measurements of the tea cosy so I phoned and explained the measurements of my teapot (not for 2 or 6 cups, but for 4. Your staff said: oh yes, that will be fine. It was not, your tea cosy was far too small and I had to return it. The coffeepot cosy was only slightly better: it is supposed to be for a pot for 6 to 8 cups, and my pot is for 4 cups, and the lady said that the velcro could be adjusted so it would be OK. Well, only just, a small part is only covered by the flap with the velcro, so not completely. Thirdly, I found the postage charge of £3.95 very high: about double of a first class royal mail postage, while it took 4 days to arrive. A nice profit for you?"
Hi Elisabeth,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you had issues when purchasing an item on our website and that your first purchase was not suitable. It is also a shame to hear that the other cosy you purchased is still not quite right. If you would like to return your order we will be more than happy to offer you a full refund and also cover the costs of postage you incur sending it back to us. A member of our customer services team will be happy to assist here.

With regards to our postage costs, we believe that these costs fall competitively in line with numerous other retailers within our industry. Whilst we aim to dispatch orders the same day they are placed, sometimes during busy periods there might be a slight delay. On this occasion, this seems to be the case and for that we are sorry.

I hope that this experience does not put you off from shopping with us in the future. We pride ourselves on our customer care and the years of experience within our industry so will always aim to provide an excellent service.

I do hope we see you shopping online at Dexam soon and apologies once again for the issues you received.

Andy
"Michelle was so helpful on the phone today after I had just experienced terrible service from both a well-known vacuum cleaner company and a well-known online supermarket. She is a credit to Dexam (the knife I purchased was fantastic as well)!"
Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It is great to hear that you have received excellent service when talking to Michelle and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase also. I will share your kind words with the rest of our team.

We do hope to see you again at Dexam.

Andy
"Order was delivered so quickly, very well packaged. Delighted with my purchase."
Hi,

Thank you for your recent review. It is nice to hear that your order arrived quickly and that you are pleased with your purchase.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Thanks,

Andy
"I had searched around the Internet to find what I required - only with dexam were my needs delighted and my apples properly de-skinned. Thank you David J Clifford"
Hi David,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to read that you found exactly what you were looking for on our website!

We hope to see you again soon!

Andy
"The cream vintage coffee pot ordered arrived damaged inside and out with a poorly fitting lid, very disappointed that it was not checked properly before being despatched"
Hi Liz,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not happy with the item you ordered and that it was damaged when you received it. We strive to ensure all of our orders are checked before leaving our warehouse and unfortunately on this occasion, an item went out that was clearly damaged for which we apologise.

I have spoken to our customer services team who have informed me that they have received the damaged item back and have processed a full refund for you inclusive of the initial postage costs you paid. They are also waiting to hear back from you regarding the refund of the postage you paid in order to send the item back to us which we will gladly refund for you also.

I would like to offer you a small gesture as means of an apology for the issues you had with your order. I will have a chat with customer services and ensure this gets sent out to you soon.

If there is anything else we can do to help with this matter, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be happy to discuss further.

Dexam is rated 4.87 based on 179 reviews