Dexam Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Dexam

How would you rate Dexam ?

"Chinese product"
"The website was easy to navigate with a true description of the article delivery came within the stated delivery time. In a nutshell straightforward and met my expectations"
"I ordered some Scion kitchenware from Dexam and was very impressed with their service. The website was clear to understand and had great prices. My items arrived promptly and were well packed with "eco chips" that were bio-degradable. There was even a little note detailing how to get rid of them (with hot water or in compost). Nice to see a company selling quality products and who are looking after the environment. Would definitely order from them again!"
"The Colour your own travel mug that I ordered was loved by my Son’s teacher. It was great quality and arrived very quickly for the end of term."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to read that your son's teacher loved the Colour Your Own travel mug that you ordered for them. It is also nice to know that you were happy with the quality of your order and that it arrived in good time.

Andy
"Super easy website and speedy delivery. Everything was packed really nicely and goods were great quality. Thank you"
Hi Nicky,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you found using the website really easy and that you are happy with your purchase, how it was packed and how quickly it arrived!

We look forward to seeing you again at Dexam very soon.

Andy
"Quick delivery and great product!"
Hi Leigh,

Thank you for your 5 star review. It is nice reading that the delivery of your order was quick and that you are pleased with your purchase.

We hope to see you shopping online at Dexam again in the future.

Andy
"The order was processed and delivered quickly. Happy with the item."
Hi Maddie,

Thank you for your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your purchase and that it was delivered to you in good time.

We hope to see you shopping at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"So pleased with the packaging amazing to watch it wash down the sink ! Just the best . Quality of product and delivery time brilliant ."
Hi Jenni,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review. We are pleased to read that you are happy with the item you ordered and the speed of delivery. It is also nice to know that you appreciate the eco-chips that we use to package up some of our orders.

Andy
"Excellent service ordered one day arrived next day!"
Hi Sheena,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are pleased to read that you were happy with the service you received and that your order arrived in good time.

We hope to see you again soon shopping online at Dexam!

Andy
"I’d been searching for a donut tray for a while without success, when google led me to your website. Ordering was easy with prompt delivery, and my first batch of baked donuts (Tom Kerridge recipe) were delicious. I forgot to spray my tin before piping the batter in but I had no trouble removing the donuts once baked, they slid out easily. I’m very pleased with my purchase 😊"
Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you managed to find what you were looking for on Dexam and that you are pleased with your purchase. We hope you continue to enjoy using your doughnut tray to make more delicious doughnuts.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Andy
"Well made. Done everything I needed it to do. Even heat distribution. Makes lovely pancakes."
Hi Noel,

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that your Chasseur Cast Iron Pancake Pan makes lovely pancakes. We have used it here ourselves and have had the same result!

We hope to see you shopping at Dexam again soon.

Andy
"I required a teapot with infuser. The website made finding the type I wanted easy. Ordering was quick and simple. The item was delivered within a few days. What's not to like?"
Hi Robin,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted to read that your overall experience at Dexam from finding the product, ordering it and receiving it was a positive one.

Enjoy using your new teapot and we hope to see you again soon!

Andy
"I RECEIVED MY WHITE BUNNY SQUEEZE EAR SALT MILL RAPIDLY AND WELL PACKED, HOWEVER THE POOR BUNNY WAS VERY DIRTY AND LOOKED AS THOUGH WHOEVER PACKED HIM HAD BEEN WORKING IN THE GARDEN AND HAD DIRTY PAW PRINTS ALL OVER HIM. IT TOOK CAREFULL TREATMENT TO BRING HIM BACK TO PRISTINE CONDITION."
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you were pleased with the packaging of your order but we are also disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your product. If you would like to send this back to us for a replacement, we would be more than happy to arrange this for you. Please contact one of our customer services team by emailing cs@dexam.co.uk of calling us on 01730 811811 and they will be happy to assist.

I will pass these comments onto our warehouse so that they are aware of this and can ensure this does not happen again.

We do hope to see you shopping online with us again in the near future.

Andy
"Quick delivery. Reasonable price."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad to hear that your order arrived quickly and you are happy with the price you paid.

We hope to see you again soon.

Andy
"Delivery was on time and when I need customer service they reply quickly and they are very helpful!!! I will buy again from them, for sure!!!"
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive 5 star review! We are delighted to read that your order arrived in good time and that you were happy with the service you received. I will pass your kind comments on to the rest of the team here at Dexam.

We look forward to seeing you shopping online again soon.

Andy
"Quick and reliable delivery"
Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your order arrived in good time.

Hopefully we will see you again soon at Dexam.

Andy
"Product is great quality very impressed with both product and delivery."
Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is great to hear that you are impressed with both the item you purchased and the delivery or your order.

We hope to see you at Dexam again in the near future.

Andy
"Delivery was quick and the veggie spiraliser is good value."
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the quick delivery of your order.

Andy
"Very pleasant and efficient customer service when I telephoned to enquire when my order would be delivered (I was overexcited about getting it) and the lady I spoke to was extremely helpful. Delighted with my order. First class service."
Hi,

Thank you so much for your positive review. It is nice to hear that you received excellent service when talking to a member of our team here at Dexam and that you are delighted with your order.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Andy
"Good and fast service, but I am a bit disappointed with items out of stock and I am buying them from Amazon. The buttermilk milk pan and the small milk red 100ml not in stock."
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your positive review. It is nice to read that you were pleased with the service you received from us.

Sometimes, items do go out of stock on our website and you can choose to be notified when these come back online. This is a feature that a lot of our customers use.

Alternatively, if you would like to check when a product will be available again, you can send our customer service department an email at cs@dexam.co.uk or you can give them a call on 01730 811811 and they will gladly look into this for you.

We do hope to see you shopping at Dexam again soon.

Dexam is rated 4.85 based on 186 reviews