Dexam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dexam
Read Dexam Reviews

cs@dexam.co.uk

Tell us how Dexam made you happy
I particularly wanted Charles Viancin silicone glass/dish covers and Dexam had a good selection at great prices. Online ordering was easy, communication with the company was excellent and my order arrived very quickly. Great company to deal with.
Thank you for your kind feedback we are so happy that you found what you were looking for with your Charles Viancin covers, we are extremely pleased that you were happy with the overall experience with us, we are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Thank you, Pete.
I found the staff very helpful. The person who initially dealt with my queries went above and beyond in finding the answers. All staff I have dealt with have been polite and helpful. Delivery was prompt. I have been using my microwave cover and base for sometime now. I am very pleased with the items and price wise very good value
Dear Jean, Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback and for your 5* review. We are so pleased that we were able to assist you throughout your order process in a timely manner, we are so glad that you're happy with your microwave cover and we hope it can serve you well for many more years. Thank you again for choosing to shop with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again sometime. Best Wishes, Pete.
Great product and excellent delivery.
Thank you for your kind feedback and your 5* Rating, we appreciate your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon and thank you for choosing to shop at Dexam. Best Wishes, Pete
Really good range of products at good prices.
Thank you for your kind feedback we appreciate your review! Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Best wishes, Pete.
unusual products, something different, very easy to order, well packed nothing but praise, will be using again
Dear Joyce, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us with feedback, we are extremely pleased that you were happy with your overall experience with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon. All the best, Pete.
Ordering was easy and the item was delivered very quickly in perfect condition. The only surprise is that I'd never heard of Dexam before now! I will certainly use them again.
Thank you so much for your kind feedback we appreciate your taking time out of your day to rate our service. We are very much so looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! - Pete.
excellent service, on time, undamaged and half the price of other places
Dear Wendy, Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back soon. Many thanks, Pete.
Excellent quality goods, delivered the day after ordering, what more could one want?
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us. Thank you so much for your kind words! We are pleased that you were happy with your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Pete.
We have received the replacement for the missing Charles Viancin Sunflower Lid within 24hrs of calling you. It's perfect, thank you! Brilliant products, speedy delivery and great customer service too. We will return and recommend Dexam with confidence.
Dear Anne, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us. Thank you for the kind words we are so pleased that we could provide you with a good overall experience. Thank you for choosing Dexam and we looking forward to welcoming you back again soon. Pete.
Quality and price of product will be hard to find better elsewhere. Sustainable packaging and quickly shipped
Dear Hamish, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us! We are pleased that you were happy with the overall service we provided and we hope you enjoyed the dish you were prepping. Thank you, Pete.
Have used the Spiralizer once and quite pleased wilh the result which will improve with use. A beautifully made piece of equipment.
Dear Evie, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us, We are pleased that you're satisfied with our Spiralizer so far, we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Pete.
fantastic products, well packed, speedy delivery will use again marvellous
Dear Joyce, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us. We are pleased that we were able to deliver in a timely manner and are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you, Pete.
I am very happy with my biscuit (cookie) cutters, the price is right for the cutters,I have used them and it is as though I bought them from the shop. I was pleased as well with the delivery as it came earlier than stated, overall I would recommend to family and friends.
Dear Linda, Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us, we are so happy that you're enjoying your Great British Biscuit Cutters, we absolutely love them too, thank you for the recommendation it means a lot to us, we hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you, Pete.
Had exactly what I wanted
Thank you for taking time out of your day to review your experience with us, we appreciate the feedback and are extremely glad that you found what you were looking for with us. We look forward to welcoming you back shortly. Many thanks, Pete.
Good products, quick delivery. I was delighted to discover that eco-friendly packaging was used. This is the future, wonderful!
Dear Charlot, Thank you for your fantastic feedback, we are pleased that you were happy with the eco-friendly packaging that we use with our orders and we couldn't agree more that is the future. Thankyou, Pete.
This Company always delivers. I've used them before and they are quick with their delivery and always efficient.
Fantastic products delivered quickly I would highly recommend Dexam
Thank you for your kind feedback we are glad that the delivery was prompt and hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you, Pete.
Ver happy with purchase
Dear Gordon, We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for choosing to shop with us. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thank you - Pete
Excellent website, speed of service, and quality of goods.
Dear Alison, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback. We are extremely pleased that you were happy with the Website, Speed Of Service as well as the quality of our goods, we are hoping that you're enjoying your purchase and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Pete.
Delivery on time and price reasonable. Quality outstanding 😀 Well done Dexam
Dear Bart, Thank you for your feedback, it is really great to hear that you're happy with the price, delivery speed as well as the overall quality of the product. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. And we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Pete.
Items came quickly, the biscuit cutters were really nice!
Hello, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback, we are pleased that you are happy with the product as well as the delivery speed. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Pete.
Dexam is rated 4.83 based on 1,000 reviews