Dexam Reviews

31 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

digital@haloassociates.co.uk

How would you rate Dexam?

Mr. B
Unverified Reviewer

Ou Chichester servng dish set has now entered it's 50th year and performs and looks as good now as it did when purchased. The design is timeless and and it looks as modern now as it 50 years ago!!
Gisela W
Unverified Reviewer

Lost my old potatoe peeler , bought another one , but was not as good and then I found the exact model on Dexam website , which I ordered and it arrived within a day. Excellent customer service.
Ray T
Unverified Reviewer

Dexam were extremely efficient in dispatching my order to be received within 24 hours was exceptional.
was very impressed with n0t only the product sent but also their use of biodegradable packing, as I commented to them it is a great shame that all companies are not made to follow Dexams great example
Jaco
Unverified Reviewer

The sales and delivery service is excellent. Next day delivery really efficient. I have bought a 24 cm Chasseur casserole in matt black. The quality is exceptional and there is no comparison between this and the numerous (often not much cheaper) Chinese made casseroles available. I have also bought a Chasseur 27cm square grillpan, with the foldaway handle. It is a good pan but less pleased with it than the casserole. The handle is quite loose and it tends to fall onto the griddle ridges and has chipped the enamel at one spot. I am not sure of the benefit of the on the inside cooking surface of the pan. But it does the job and not a serious issue.
Verified Reviewer

Lovely Chasseur cast iron dishes - at a great price too!
Bill F
Verified Reviewer

What a refreshing change to receive some great customer service.....and I wasn't even a customer. I bought the veggie chopper from a shop near Brighton whilst on holiday last year but the spring broke ( it was used every day I must say). The manufacturing company based in the USA gave me Dexam's contact as their UK distributor and after contacting them they had no hesitation with replacing my veggie chopper ( within a few days as well). I will be definitely be using this company again for my kitchen needs. Well done Michelle from customer services, you deserve a pay rise. Bill Foggon, Poole Dorset
Anoushka
Verified Reviewer

I placed my order and received it the very next day! Such a quick turn around and absolutely love the vintage enamelware I bought. Fantastic service!
Daniel B
Verified Reviewer

Dexam has a well structured and easy website to use and navigate. Great products and friendly staff ????
Verified Reviewer

Have always loved their products, very reliable, very high quality, suit all my baking whims.
Verified Reviewer

Product arrived next day, very polite on the phone, pleasure to deal with.
Helena
Verified Reviewer

I was thrilled to receive my Spiralizer and the free recipe cards which came with it. It's so easy to use and I feel very healthy! Dexam's service was excellent, the Spiralizer was delivery quickly and packed beautifully. I will be placing an order again!
Paul
Verified Reviewer

Very helpful Customer Services team - thank you!
Mr Conrad L
Verified Buyer

Very good service with next day delivery and a first class quality product.
Sarah A
Verified Buyer

We had a Chef'n salad spinner which we were really happy with but unfortunately it broke a year or two after purchasing it from a local retailer. We contacted Dexam in the hope that they might be able to supply a replacement part but, instead they replaced the whole unit immediately and without charge. The service from the company, and specifically, customer service couldn't have been better.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

I have been wanting to make a Morrocan Tagine for ages, and was delighted with my purchase from your site. Not only did my lovely Chasseur Tagine arrive in time for the weekend, but you also had a fabulous recipe on your website for me to follow! Happy me, happy family!
Rose
Verified Reviewer

I love the cookware I got from Dexam. High quality and great style!
David
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery which was definitely a plus as was a little pressed for time! Good quality oven dish. So far easy to clean and looks great when serving at the table :)
Lewis
Verified Buyer

Just received the large jelly baby moulds which arrived quickly and are a great addition to my kitchen. Now I feel I have lots a little friends when I open the fridge. Great service, highly recommended.
John
Verified Buyer

Order dealt with promptly and efficiently .
Enjoyed my first stir fry in my ceramic coated wok!
Lydia
Verified Buyer

Thankyou Dexam, really pleased with my products I ordered from you. Easy to order and fast delivery. Will definitely purchase from you again! :)
Dexam is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews