Dexam Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dexam
Read Dexam Reviews

cs@dexam.co.uk

Tell us how Dexam made you happy
Very efficient ordering and delivery….and love my tea towels
Good Morning, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback - we really appreciate it. We are so pleased you are happy with your new tea towels and the service you received from Dexam. Thank you for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon! The Dexam Team
Quality item. Strong Collender. Great size. Fast delivery. Very happy.
Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback - we are delighted you are happy with your purchase! We hope to see you again. Thank you. The Dexam Team
Superb service and timely shipping. Only issue is there is no where on the online order forms to present my personal details for age restricted products.
Dear Peter, Thank you for your feedback, we are extremely pleased that you were happy with the overall service we provided. Thank you for bringing the issue up to our attention, we will be in contact with the relevant department to get this resolved. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we hope to see you back again soon. Best wishes, Pete.
Although the item was not suitable for my needs, the ordering process was very easy to navigate, the delivery was very quick and the returns process and customer service was very friendly and helpful. Calls and by email were responsive and I am happy to shop here again.
Dear Eleanor, Thank you for providing us with feedback, We are so sorry that the product was not suitable for your needs but we are glad that we kept you informed about the process of ordering well and that we could resolve the matter for you promptly. We do hope to see you again soon. Best wishes, Pete.
On my first visit to Dexam, I was not disappointed. I had been looking for a small whisk for some time, without success. However, I found Dexam site had a good selection of goods and is well priced. Delivery was fast and efficient, so I will return, I think.
Dear Poppey, Thank you for your feedback, we are extremely pleased that you found what you needed. We hope it serves you well for many years to come, thank you for choosing to shop with us. Best wishes, Pete.
Almost Instant delivery. Good product fair price.
Dear Jan, Thank you for your feedback, We are extremely pleased that you were happy with the delivery as well as the price of the item. We hope the new products serve you well, thank you for shopping with us. Best wishes, Pete
I purchased a tea cosy and two tea towels, the tea cosy is very thin rather disappointed was expecting a thicker product. Tea towels have lovely colours. Delivery good.
Dear Nicky, Thank you for your feedback, We apologise that the tea cosy was not what you expected and rest assured that we will ensure that the correct measurements are displayed to reflect the thickness of the product. We are glad that the delivery was all okay and that you were happy with the tea towels, we hope they serve you well. Best wishes, Pete.
Dexham have a straight forward ordering and delivery service compared to some really, really poor online service these days it does make a difference, when we are all very busy and strapped for time.
Thank you for your lovely feedback, we are extremely pleased that you are happy with the overall service we provide and are happy that you found everything straightforward, we hope you enjoy your new item for many years to come. Kindest regards, Pete.
Brilliant service
Dear Helen, Thank you for your feedback we are extremely pleased that you were happy with the service we provided. Best wishes, Pete.
Although the measurements were provided, the palette knife was larger than I had calculated. I looked everywhere online for a mini palette knife and this one was the smallest I could find, but not small enough! However, it is very high quality and good to use. Photos on the website are descriptive but precise measurements, e.g. the length of the handle and the length of the blade would be helpful. Many thanks.
Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased that you were happy with the final product, in the end, we apologise that the information on the website was not detailed enough, we will ensure that the measurements will be included, we hope you enjoy the product for many years to come. Kindest regards, Pete.
Confusing. The knife sharpener was delivered quickly but the customer service appears to be non-existant and the account software seems to have problems. Having ordered, I did not receive an acknowledgment email. From my side this looks like sending an order into a black hole. I sent an email to customer services which has not had a reply 8 days later. I then found that my password manager had not recorded my password for the account and asked for a password reset. I didn't get an emailed link and apparently no account existed for that email address. I then tried to re-register under the same address to be told that there was already an account under that address. I then gave up. Not impressed.
Dear John, Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are extremely sorry about the errors you have encountered while ordering your knife sharpener. We work extremely hard to improve our systems and customer service and rest assured the relevant feedback will be passed down to the departments. Kindest regards, Pete.
Items have not arrived
Dear Karen, We are extremely sorry that your items have not arrived yet, Could you kindly get in touch with us either by email: cs@dexam.co.uk or telephone on: 01730 811811 and we will be able to further assist you with this. Kindest regards, Pete.
Excellent fish kettle, with excellent service. Thank you
Thank you for providing us with feedback we are pleased that you're happy with the overall service and experience with us. Best wishes, Pete.
Great customer service and product. Speedy delivery too. Thanks Dexam
Thank you for your kind comments we appreciate your feedback and we hope you enjoy the product for many years to come. Best wishes, Pete.
I was delighted with the quality of the fish serving dish I purchased and very impressed with the prompt delivery and the dissolvable packing. It's the first time I have encountered this green option. Well done.
Dear Jill, Thank you for your kind comments, we are extremely pleased you were happy with the overall process, your item as well as the packaging. We hope to see you back again soon. Thank you, Pete.
Very pleased with your service. My apron arrived the next day! Lovely lady on the phone too. Barbara F.
Dear Barbara, Thank you for your kind comments, we hope you enjoy your apron for many years to come. Kindest regards, Pete.
Bought a fish kettle. Very good quality. Very good service.
Dear Linda, Pleased that you were happy with the overall service, we hope you enjoy your fish kettle. Thank you for choosing to shop with us, we hope to see you back again soon. Best wishes, Pete.
This wok was purchased after a lot of instore discussion. However despite being careful, it still has ended up like this. It had a lifetime guarantee so I am hoping I can get it replaced. The handles etc are still in big condition but as specified they have never been submerged under water.
Dear Alexandra, We are sorry that you're having trouble with your wok, rest assured we are here to help. Please could you email us: cs@dexam.co.uk and we will be able to further assist you with your wok. We look forward to your contact. Kindest regards, Pete.
Prompt delivery and replacement when requested. I am delighted with my new woks: they heat up quickly and maintain a high temperature, ideal for stir-frying and much better than the pan replaced. Having the smaller one is good for portion control too!
Dear Andrew, We are extremely pleased that you're happy with your woks, we hope you enjoy them for many years to come. Thank you for choosing to shop with us. Best wishes, Pete.
I have just purchased a Dexam carbon steel wok. This is my second one - the first one lasted for over 15 years! The new one looks even better with its smart wooden handle. Well done Dexam!
Dear Bill, We are extremely pleased that you're happy with your new wok, we hope it serves you for many years to come! Thank you for coming back and for choosing to shop with us once more. Best wishes, Pete.
The order arrived really quickly. I was very happy - especially with the price reduction on one of the items, which was considerable (and even the original price was very competitive).
Thank you for providing us with feedback, we are extremely pleased that you found what you were looking for with us. Thank you for choosing to shop with us and we hope to see you again soon. Many thanks, Pete.
Dexam is rated 4.83 based on 1,054 reviews