Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Designer Bathroom Store

How would you rate Designer Bathroom Store?

Andrew Wood
Verified Buyer
"Exactly the product we wanted delivered when we wanted it."
"Good price for product"
Gordon Wilks
Verified Buyer
"We purchased a towel rail which unfortunately did not suit our purpose. However the Designer Bathroom Store offered an immediate refund and I have to say provided the best possible customer service. I would certainly use them again."
"Easy to use web site good prices and quick delivery."
Richard I Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Product OK, but APC the delivery company left the goods propped up against some ones front door half a mile from my house. Luckily that person new where I lived and completed the delivery for them. Unbelievable."
"Quick and efficient delivery"
Trevor Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Bathroom unit is stylish and well made. Delivery was quick and efficient. Great customer service."
Lee Cannon
Verified Buyer
"Amazing customer service! Why can't all companies be like this - friendly, helpful and honest I've been managing my home renovation project for the last six months, dealing with a multitude of suppliers and this is the only company I would recommend or use again."
Michael Parkin
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service, prompt delivery, high quality product extremely pleased overall."
Keith Birkenhead
Verified Buyer
"i was very impressed with them. i had 2 radiators delivered and on inspection found one to be damaged. so i got in touch straight away and spoke to murray,he could not help enough, he arrange the damaged rad to be collected and a replacement to be delivered.it was all sorted and within a couple of days had a new rad which was perfect.i must add that the damage was the manufacturers fault and not the delivery or designer bathroom people.so all in all very happy and will be using them again when i change some more radiators."
Peter Keen
Verified Buyer
"I only bought a radiator so I am not a big customer for sure. However I was treated as if I was an important customer. I made a mistake with my order and Murray was most helpful in sorting things out for me. Very refreshing. I would have no hesitations in buying from Designer Bathrooms or recommending to my friends and colleagues"
"straight forward website and explanation of the product I was buying. I searched the internet for the same product for a cheaper price but found none so it was the best deal including the guarantee so this company is very competitively priced and I recommend them to anyone. the product I bought arrived quickly and was well packaged"
Mark Cummings
Verified Buyer
"A real.quality product. 50% cheaper than.my bathroom supplier quoted"
Yuxian Tao
Verified Buyer
"Pretty fast delivery and hot what I expected in a good price"
Helen MacLeod
Verified Buyer
"Excellent prices, free delivery and it was super quick too. Great company to work with."
"We were able to purchase the perfect sized radiator for our bathroom. It was easy to order and it arrived on the day that was advised! Although not installed yet, it looks exactly as described."
"Good service seat arrived quickly no hassle seat exactly as ordered"
Richard Lawrence
Verified Buyer
"i am being asked to write a review for a product which has not yet arrived. Where is my towel radiator any ideas . ?"
Hello,
I do apologise you have not received your item yet as of yet. On looking into your order I can see your review email has reached you a little earlier than it should of done, I do apologise for that they are automatically sent out!
Your item is currently out for delivery today with the courier TNT. This will be delivered today before 6pm.
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me on 0844 5046677 or sales@designerbathroomstore.co.uk

Kind regards
Laura Ribbans
Tricia Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Overall ordering and delivery excellent - however the outer packaging & fixings packaging had previously been opened and one of the fixing screws and covers was missing - we have managed to overcome this as husband is in the building trade otherwise this would have been a bigger issue."
"Excellent service"