Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Designer Bathroom Store

How would you rate Designer Bathroom Store ?

"Our products were delivered the next day and we are pleased with the items I would have no hesitation in using Designer Bathrooms again and a good price whats not to like."
"Recently purchased a Reina Carpi Designer Towel Radiator to replace a rusty old one. The ordering process was slick, no problems. My only small gipe is: the company offers "Guest tracking" therefore thought I would be able to see when the actual delivery was being made. This is not the case, "Guest tracking" means : 1. Payment accepted. (29th July) 2. Processing in progress. (30th July) 3. Shipped. (31st July) The rad arrived the following day. The outer packakging had a few dents which is to be expected but the inner bubble wrap was fine, as was the chrome plated rad. Please note the following concern about the actual product: In my case, I did not want to disturb the central heating system at this time and only wanted to remove and replace this one rad. I shut off both valves on the old one, drilled a small hole on the bottom rail, (the water only drips out until you open the bleed valve at the top). Once the old rad was empty, I uncoupled it and removed it from the wall. All good. I then marked out the postion for the new rad which was the same width but taller, I drilled the tiled wall and fitted the new brackets. I removed the existing tails (which were perfect) and fitted them to the new rad. I have considerable plumbing experience and know how to apply PTFE tape properly. All looked good... Here's the mistake I made: I didn't check the alignment of the tail / valves. I continued with the installation and after a bit of fiddling around I filled the rad. No leaks ! However, the return valve looked slightly squint. It looked ok but I new it would annoy me. After a while I decided to drain and remove the rad to check I had threaded the tail properly. I quickly realized the thread on the return side of the new rad was indeed not perfectly straight. Rather than go through all the hassle of, repacking it, sending it back and possibly getting another one with the same fault, I refitted it. It's not perfect but is still a great looking and performing rad. So, please check the alignment of the thread before fitting."
"Really great customer service and excellent communication. Very impressed and a fantastic price for my purchases as well. Would definitely recommend the Designer Bathroom Store."
"very helpful with my order and although there was a wait of several weeks for the item to be in stock it was worth the wait, arrived the next morning after confirming they had it ,well packed and notified by phone of the arrival time, great price and looks perfect in our dining room. will use company again when I need more replacement units . many thanks. Mr Curtis"
"Prompt delivery, Amazing price. Thank you"
"Excellent service, delivery on time and very beautiful bath!"
"Fast delivery and product as described. Very happy. Thank you."
"Brilliant, helpful service on the phone and online. Less than twenty four hours between order placement and delivery! Thanks for the excellent service."
"Great customer service, good quality products. Would definitely recommend. Mr Aziz"
"Polite and prompt service. Item very well packaged- arrived in perfect condition. Overall very satisfied. The only slightly negative comment I would make is that the contact number begins with 0844."
"Particularly impressed by speed and helpfulness of response to queries."
"I ordered a designer radiator because the price was much lower than elsewhere. It took a while to come from the manufacturer because the manufacturer was out of stock, but I was kept informed every step of the way and given the option of changing my order, so received very good service"
"Took longer for delivery than quoted"
"Really happy with the sink and taps purchase! My nee cloakroom looks great :)"
"Fantastic experience. Friendly and helpful response on the phone and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Great prices & friendly service. Speedy delivery."
"Excellent Customer Service"
"Good value for money, very quick dispatch, very impressed."
"Order delivered quickly."
"My order arrived super quick, quicker than expected. Recommended."
Designer Bathroom Store is rated 4.70 based on 423 reviews