Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Designer Bathroom Store

Tell us how Designer Bathroom Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"Excellent service and product"
"Designer Bathroom Store are wonderful! I needed a specific basin and pedestal within 3 working days. So I asked them if they could do this. They did some work, decided that they could deliver; let me know, and delivered the next day. It is lovely when someone goes the extra mile, rather than “computer says no”. Good clear website too. Will definitely use them again. Soooo grateful."
"Hi I’m very happy with how quick the radiator arrived"
"Good quick service and the units were excellent."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery. I would use them again"
"Easy to order with a competitive price, free delivery and secure checkout. Goods arrived promptly and very well packaged. Would use again."
"Prices are keen and the purchase process was quick. Their terms and conditions are pretty harsh if things go wrong and so i would read these carefully. The delivery date was estimated as 1 to 5 days but after 9 days the order sat as "processing". A fairly cold abrupt call from the delivery company who employ people that clearly hate their job or talking to customers. When I asked if the delivery would be either AM or PM, the response was almost a "how would I know, do you want it delivered tomorrow or what". I've had this "local" company before with the same attitude. This is not the fault of the store of course."
"Fast efficient delivery."
"Item was as expected and very well packaged."
"After being let down by another company I was very impressed with the service I received from Designer bathroom store. I was kept informed of the status of my order from start to finish and all goods arrived when they said they would. Would return to them for future orders and recommend to family and friends."
"Good personal service. Screen delivered direct from supplier no problem."
"Excellent product , delivered promptly"
"Great pre-sale friendly service. Products were delivered exactly on time in perfect condition and the quality is excellent and for a very competitive price."
"I purchased towel rail & toilet roll holder. Not yet fitted but they look great. Delivery was quick. Very pleased with overall service. Competitively priced."
"Well priced products and quick delivery."
"Ordered 2 products at great prices and delivered quickly well packaged. Also received a returned call almost immediately to correct my order. Quality products."
"Unfortunately the product arrived in poor condition (damaged) It was left on the door stop by the delivery driver and all the packaging was damaged and the product too. I’ve contacted DBS for an exchange"
"I previously bought a towel rail from the Designer Bathroom Store and when I came to fit it I found that the valves supplied did not quite work based on where the pipes were already located. No problem! I phoned them and they straight away offered to send a design that worked better free of charge. Really great customer service so I would highly recommend them."
"Great service from ordering to delivery"
"The order arrived within two working days and was as described. Certainly value for money."
Designer Bathroom Store is rated 4.71 based on 534 reviews