Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

sales@designerbathroomstore.co.uk

Tell us how Designer Bathroom Store made you happy
found a missing part in the kit
phoned up specially but nothing arrived
overall disappointing
very efficient and helpful,would use them again
keep up the good service
Radiator purchase.
Suspected a manufacturing fault. Queried it with Murray. He contacted the manufacturers more than once and confirmed it wasn't a fault and is part of the design.
Outstanding after sales service.
Prompt, courteous and professional!
The item arrived very promptly. Concerned if it is substantial enough to hold wet bath towels.
Fantastic range of towel rails including one I required 550mm wide. Purchased one day delivered the next. How good is that? Highly recommended by me. (Installation of product is yet to take place).
The order was received safely on time and the toilet seat fitted successfully.
Placed order for two radiator towel bar rails, received next day.
Price and quality of product excellent, fitted very easily.....job done!
Excellent service and the towel rail was just whst I wasadter.
Great product and super fast delivery
Great service from the online chat through to delivery- easy, friendly, competitive price and did what they said they were going to do. you can't get better than that.
I had a reasonable idea of what I wanted but was undecided. Murray was extremely helpful on the chat and I ended up with a very good radiator option that was delivered next day. It was evident from the initial contact that customer satisfaction was important and the prompt and courteous service I received was a key factor for me. Would happily recommend and use again.
Recently bought a water softener from Designer Bathroom Store. Very prompt and efficient service - the softener arrived in good condition and, despite the global pandemic, it got here very quickly. Documentation from the company was good, so received immediate confirmation of my order. Very happy with the product and buying experience.
Very happy with my purchase. Tap looks lovely and a much better replacement from what was there before! Delivery was speedy and friendly :)
I placed an order but there was a problem with the payment. Murray contacted me straight away via phone and sorted it all out. My delivery arrived next day before 8.30. Excellent service would recommend to everyone.
I would like to thank Murray for his customer service. He was amazing sent a list of exactly what I was after very quickly and explained everything so it was easy to understand. I had next day delivery which came perfectly. I did have one item damaged however yet again Murray was on the case and got me a replacement asap. I couldn’t be more happier with the service and communication. Will highly recommend and defenetly use again.
Martina
Brilliant costumer service and products.
Communication from Designer bathroom store was excellent.
Recommend them
Great service and very helpful. Murray was a star
Absolutely superb service from Murray at DBS. I was struggling to find the 1300x790 shower tray in stock anywhere. He sourced it for me, kept me informed, and delivered very quickly. Will definitely be calling Murray when I need anything for the bathroom. Thanks for brilliant customer service.
Excellent service, sink delivered in perfect condition and considering the price looks fantastic fitted, thank you so much
Very impressed with the service we received from Designer Bathroom Store. Our mirrored cabinet arrived very quickly, was well packaged and the actual product itself was of excellent quality. Would definitely recommend.
Designer Bathroom Store is rated 4.71 based on 656 reviews