Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Designer Bathroom Store
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Designer Bathroom Store ?

"I ordered the goods on monday and was notified by text message at 9 am the next morning to say it was being delivered in 15 minutes time, which was fine but I was not able to pick up the message until later so missed it. I contacted the company and they were more than happy to rearrange it for another day at my convenience, and they did deliver at the time they said they would. I would have preferred them to contact me first to arrange a convenient day and it would also save them having to make the journey twice for free, which by the way is great."
"Joslyn toilet roll holder. Absolutely lovely I will be ordering the towel ring very soon. Easy ordering and free postage love designer bathroom store"
"Excellent all round, delivery, value for money, great experience, thanks"
"Pleased with product. No problems. Packaging was fine. Arrived earlier than expected so no one at home to receive item, but had a good neighbour around to take it in."
"My order was processed within the hour and came the very next day! Really pleased with the quality and price. Buy with confidence!!"
"The towel rail was delayed from the manufacturer but I was kept informed of the revised delivery timescales. Customer services was also helpful when I needed to add items to my order. Would use again."
"Very good company to work with. Postage, packaging and delivery was excellent. Highly recommend."
"The ordering and supply of the unit required was excellent. The unit from Designer Bathroom Store was a very much reduced price from the original supplier we looked at."
"First class all round service from order to delivery. Towel rail isn’t fixed on yet, but looks and feels real quality."
"Very quick delivery. Delighted with the product."
"Price excellent, service great, delivery on time Murray very helpful"
"Good service, friendly"
"The ordering process and the delivery timescale were both excellent. The radiator has not yet been unpacked or fitted so we cannot comment further at this point."
"Great value for money and fast dispatch. Excellent communications and customer service. Would definitely use again."
"Brilliant products and excellent service!"
"For the radiator I purchased, it was the cheapest online, and arrived really well packaged, and was despatched and delivered quickly, with a delivery time window update via text. The radiator itself is perfect for an airing cupboard. Brilliant work guys. Thank you."
"The unit is beautiful and just what I wanted, but the instructions were difficult to read and understand. I still don't know what all the pieces are for."
"Ordering was simple, seemed to be kept up to date but not with date of delivery. I wasn't told until the morning of the delivery that they were coming and then it was delivered an hour earlier than was told but luckily I had got home early. Product looks top class though although we haven't fitted it yet."
"Ordered towel rail and it came the next day excellent service!!"
"Easy to use website. Prompt response from customer service when enquiring about delivery. Received goods within 48hrs and had great communication from courier delivering goods. Cannot fault. Radiator and valves yet to be installed."
Designer Bathroom Store is rated 4.69 based on 454 reviews