Designer Bathroom Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Designer Bathroom Store

Tell us how Designer Bathroom Store made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"No problems, easy ordering process, prompt delivery with a text message for a 2 hour delivery window. Thanks."
"Very efficient service and delivery"
"Absolutely excellent service from this company We ordered a heated towel rail by phone as we needed clarification on a particular point. The lady we spoke to was extremely helpful and clear about what we needed so we ordered then and actually received the item the very next day at no extra cost! Why can't all companies who sell online manage to offer this level of customer service?"
"Overall the service was good and the price was competitive. I would have no problem to recommend Designer Bathroom Store. I ordered an electric Towel Radiator. The radiator was delivered within 2 days of the order and was preceded by a text to confirm delivery time. I found that the electric heating element was missing. I contacted the store. They apologised and arranged delivery for the next day."
"Excellent service. Ordered and delivered within days. Well packaged and superb value"
"Good service and dealt with queries promptly and efficiently. I would have no problems dealing with them again."
"No fuss ordering, delivery service and communications excellent. Product arrived safely and works a treat. Excellent service for the money!!!"
"Cannot fault the service provided, would use them again."
"Had great service from Designer Bathroom store Very helpful throughout the whole process Thanks again for all your help"
"Brilliant service and communication"
"Very happy with my purchases and the speed with which they were delivered - Thank you!"
"Excellent service, warm, friendly customer service on the sales side. Prompt next day delivery."
"Our beautiful bath was delivered on time and very securely wrapped. The quality is excellent and we love the colour!"
"I recently ordered a radiator from Designer Bathroom Store. I phoned to check stock and enquire about delivery times. Customer Services were incredibly helpful and the item arrived the next day, as promised. Very impressed."
"I needed a radiator and called for advice. The Customer Service team is excellent and price was much cheaper than on other sites. Very prompt delivery too."
"Excellent service and product. Very happy with my new towel radiator and would definitely use Designer Bathroom Store again."
"Quick delivery, turned up just as described."
"This was my first time to use the Designer Bathroom Store. It represents good value for money against other stores which offer the same products. Products arrived well packaged and were in excellent condition. I will use this store again. Thank you."
"Prompt and efficient service"
"Ordered the radiator on the Thursday afternoon it was delivered first thing Friday morning great service.thanks"
Designer Bathroom Store is rated 4.70 based on 498 reviews