Deed Polls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deed Polls Online
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
Order never arrived,100 follow up emails. Money gone.
Having ordered the Deed Poll, I expected it to arrive in a week or so. Covid post.. it never arrived and I have been trying to chase it up for more than a month. The few replies I have received from the " customer service team" have been sporadic and repetitive. Now almost 2 months and no Deed Poll in sight.
I'm genuinely starting to think their service is a scam. I ordered my deed polls on the cheapest delivery, which was meant to be within five working days maximum. Five working days later, it has not arrived. I wasn't given any way to track it, and would be genuinely shocked if it arrives. They have no contactable phone line, so I couldn't speak to a real person about any of this, though I did try to email their customer support. While they claim they respond to all emails same-day, and while this review site claims they respond in 'under an hour', 24-hours later I am still waiting on a response. This sincerely appears to be a scam.
Rubbish service. The first deed poll they sent made errors in my name. The other deed poll sent 3 times they said registered delivery I did not receive any of them. I am worried about my identity. Do not use avoid. Even on link for submission name still on there wrong
I have never received my deed polls ?
Very poor not really help full.
I have absolutely no idea why you have contacted me .I have not ordered a d Ed poll online recently.Please rectify this
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.96 based on 7,518 reviews