Deed Polls Online Reviews

5.0
Based on 7,643 reviews
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
I place a order for two deed polls it’s been over a week and I have not received anything I have sent 4 emails to them and had no reply from any one and still haven’t received my deed polls , I would recommend never use these so un professional to not even communicate.
Terrible Paid and never received anything have emailed emailed and emailed and nothing Don’t think it’s going to turn up but they have the money
This company don't reply back to your call back requests or emails They taken my money but no deedpoll This is disgusting poor service I am doubting this company They take your money and do 1 by looks of it I will be contacting my bank to get charge back as this is poor service And this company are scams by looks of it No telephone number just email and no replys!!!
I have still not received anything changing my name from Mr Gary David Swan to Lord Gary Sam Mason George Swan. I gained the Lord title when I bought a piece of land and would like this in my paperwork
Rubbish to deal with!!
Never received my deed poll certificate
I have been waiting for my paperwork, I paid on the 19.08.2021 and no paperwork has arrived, very disappointed with this site
Order never arrived,100 follow up emails. Money gone.
Rubbish service. The first deed poll they sent made errors in my name. The other deed poll sent 3 times they said registered delivery I did not receive any of them. I am worried about my identity. Do not use avoid. Even on link for submission name still on there wrong
I have never received my deed polls ?
Very poor not really help full.
I have absolutely no idea why you have contacted me .I have not ordered a d Ed poll online recently.Please rectify this
Deed Polls Online is rated 5.0 based on 7,643 reviews