Deed Polls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deed Polls Online
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
Did exactly what I needed them to do. Very fast turnaround, good quality certificates
Very clear and helpful. Was very straight forward.
Seamless end to end process, great / quick communication and answered any questions promptly and in a timely manner. Without question I would recommend their service. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Did what they said they would and efficient.
Very good fast service, easy to complete and not complicated in any way
It is of good standard and trustworthy.
Could not fault the company. Professional deed polls arrived THE NEXT DAY. I would highly recommend this company
Excellent service, quick and efficient, explained everything I needed to know. Very pleased with this service. Thank you. Heather McDonagh
Fantastic service! Let's be honest, no one grows up with a name they have personally chosen. However that doesn't mean they need to spent the rest of their life with that name. Deed Polls Online was so straight forward that I almost didn't believe I had legally changed my name until I sent the easy to fill out cover letters to the relevant agencies and started seeing my new (chosen) name on my utility bills etc. It really sank in when I got my new passport! Thank you Deed Polls Online, you have helped me start a new chapter in my life.
Excellent service, I am very impressed by the way my name change was carried out by Deed Polls Online. I would highly recommend them.
Exactly as promised. No issues and no up-selling phone calls
It was a very quick n easy service to use and am more than happy I’ve not long been out of a violent relationship and wanted to go back to my maiden name but because I hadn’t got a divorce the bank and driving licence people wouldn’t accept the change I applied for a deed poll on line received the copies in a few days along with a covering letter I opted for sent these off to the relevant places they accepted these and have now gone back to my maiden name which was important to me So many thanks Julie
Order never arrived,100 follow up emails. Money gone.
Brilliant service. Happened so quickly and when I realised I had made a mistake it was corrected and new forms sent out free of charge. A really good quality service.
you should not be using anyone's previous name after submitting a Deed Poll, that kind of defeats the purpose
Very good and am very impressed good manner and behaviours
Very quick service and also cheaper according to other places. I received the deedpoll certificate within 2 days after I ordered online. The best choice I ever made. Thank you deedpoll team.
Very fast service and excellent quality.
Very quick and good service
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.96 based on 7,518 reviews