Deed Polls Online Reviews

5.0
Based on 7,638 reviews
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
It's a great service and good value for money when ordering for the first time but it's a pain when ordering copies or a replacement which it shouldn't be! because when you pay £2 for a draft or archive the document to find you quicker! You have to go through every single step again to order copies.
Excellent Service
Fantastic service👍🏻
Good love it and it was quick
I decided to change part of my name and I looked on the websites and they varied so much with the price. I was completely confused by it all. I looked on Deedpolls online and I was very worried that it wouldn’t be a good site or a fraud site. But I so that it said money back guarantee and also that banks, passport office etc would accept the documents. So I took the plunge and did it. What a fantastic service I received. Got the documents the next day and so professional. I was completely impressed with the quality and a great service. I ordered more copies as you need to send them in the post and might not get them back. Everything was perfect. Do not hesitate to use this site. Fantastic.
Very happy with service.
Incredible service. Friday afternoon application made. By saturday afternoon i had received all my doccuments and a helpful guide on what to do next. Super service. Even when i e-mailed a customer service rep i had a response with in the hour. Brilliant work. Fully recommend.
This company don't reply back to your call back requests or emails They taken my money but no deedpoll This is disgusting poor service I am doubting this company They take your money and do 1 by looks of it I will be contacting my bank to get charge back as this is poor service And this company are scams by looks of it No telephone number just email and no replys!!!
Was ok but surname was written down twice so had to request new ones
Easy to use website. Great quality certification.
Very simple and easy to use interface. The whole process took merely 3 minutes and received the Deed Poll in 2 days :)
Fast and very easy to do been needing to change my names for a while
Literally the best service I’ve ever used! It’s reliable, fast and if your nervous about interacting or long process it’s no problem because you don’t have to. You just fill in your details and it comes through the post. For the price, I’m glad I used the service.
Brilliant service, deeds came very quickly. Extremely professional and quick to complete online. Most of all much cheaper than other online companies that offer the same. Would highly recommend.
Very easy process to understand and execute. Many thanks
Excellent service and even replaced lost documents quickly
Excellent service, easy to read and explained fully. Fast service
Absolutely brilliant service I cant thank you enough
My name is tanya benita, tanya benefits
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.95 based on 7,638 reviews