Deed Polls Online Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Deed Polls Online

About Deed Polls Online: At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy

Over a week
"Ordered them on Tuesday arrived Friday would definitely recommend using them it is so easy to do"
"Worth the money. Went to the banks today and got my name changed without a hitch. Free delivery was quick as well."
"Professionally drafted and next day even though I didn't select next day delivery. Accepted everywhere so far. The website is very intuitive and well made. Very easy and quick to create a deed poll. Their support went down for a week which delayed me buying another deed poll. (It was my fault - I made a mistake but I wanted to enquire whether they could simply amend the title since I paid for the deed poll to be stored or something). Since support being working again, they've offered a refund for the new amended refund as a good will gesture."
"Very easy system I have filled the online form in a few minutes and free standard delivery. I have received in 2 days,same day I have executed by signing with just one witness like one of your close friend. Job done! Next day I have changed all my banks and Council Department. Very easy and effective.I recommend everyone."
"Very good genuine work I recommend to everyone"
"Excellent service. Really simple and fast, and as advertised the deed polls were accepted everywhere. 100% recommended."
"Such a quick and simple service. We have just renewed passport and was accepted with no issues. Thank you"
"So easy and quick to follow"
"Great company, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Thanks :)"
"Simple, easy and professional. The guidance is really clear. Even with the add-ons such as first class postage and certified copies, it worked out cheaper than doing the Court option."
"Excellent service"
"The online process and application guidance was spot on and very efficient. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to change their name legally."
"Very happy with this service quick fast and highly professional I would certainly recommend this service 100 percent"
"Easy to use and very informative guidance to support me in completing the whole name change process."
"Fantasic service!! Everything done perfectly and smoothly.."
"Easy process, great price and speedy delivery Definitely recommend this company"
"Deed Polls Online were professional, fast and very easy to use, would highly recommend."
"Very quick."
"Was quick and easy and have no problem using it either."
"A brilliant way with no strings to get rid of a name you hate & have suffered all your life. A fast & friendly service at a very affordable price too. Accepted by passport office * all ither government bodies too including DWP. My only regret is not doing it sooner. 😁"
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.96 based on 5,279 reviews