Deed Polls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Deed Polls Online
customer service
Read Deed Polls Online Reviews

About Deed Polls Online:

At Deed Polls Online we have been providing change of name Deeds (Deed Polls) to both residents and citizens of the United Kingdom for many years now, which has allowed us to finely tune the service that we provide to our customers.

We pride ourselves on the level of care, attention to detail and pro-active support that we provide to each and every client that orders a Adult, Child or Replacement (Lost) Deed Poll service.

We are also one of the only companies that give our customers the assurance of providing a Guarantee that your Deed Poll will be accepted everywhere.

support@deedpolls-online.co.uk

Deed Polls Online, 3rd Floor, 90, 86 Paul St, London, UK

Tell us how Deed Polls Online made you happy
Deed came through the next day, all looks official. Only small issue is that it’s not made clear who can be your witness in the paperwork that comes with it which makes me query the legality of the document
A brilliant way with no strings to get rid of a name you hate & have suffered all your life. A fast & friendly service at a very affordable price too. Accepted by passport office * all ither government bodies too including DWP. My only regret is not doing it sooner. 😁
Very easy access, and prompt.
The online process and application guidance was spot on and very efficient. I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to change their name legally.
Deed poll ordered on a Sunday and dispatched Monday lunchtime. No issues or problems whatsoever. Cheap price. The one thing I would say as constructive criticism is the guide that accompanied the deed poll, while helpful of them to include it, it has a lot of very basic spelling and grammar errors. The deep pill itself is absolutely fine - no problems.
The service i received was good and fast
Hi Stella,

Thank you for the great review. We make sure that each Deed Polls is professionally drafted by our team of qualified paralegals and dispatched the same working day.

Kind regards

Deed Polls Online Customer Services
It is a scammer company!! Don’t use the services. They charged me money, not post to my address, asked me to pay again, and promise to refund, but not act as promised. This is not a big Lost of money but nothing is legal here so why pay for something not even can be used for? Rather give the money to homeless people as less I felt I am doing something good, but pay for this “Deed Polls Online” is just throwing money to the ocean. I AM A GENUINE USER I GOT SCAMMED- DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NOT GET WJAT YOU NEED. Good lucks, Mary
Such a quick and simple service. We have just renewed passport and was accepted with no issues. Thank you
Great company, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday. Thanks :)
Fast easy process very happy.
Fast delivery! Easy to use! Amazing service, I would definitely recommend
Very fast and helpful. Would recommend.
Very professionally produced deed polls. A lot of people claim that having deed polls produced this way is unnecessary but my experience is that professional documents are more effective and lead to easier acceptance. Overall this reduces unnecessary stress and is worth the money, which is very reasonable anyway. Highly recommended.
Very profestional but customer service could do with improving it was days before I got any reply from the support team and not the next day as advertised
Changing my name with Deed Polls Online was simple and quick - the website was easy to navigate and visually pleasing, and the documents arrived promptly. One thing that bothered me was that all the info sent to me by email was full of spelling and grammar errors which concerned me a bit, making me less confident that this was all legit. But in the end my deed polls were accepted by the all the organisations I sent them to so overall I'm happy with this website, highly recommended.
It was faster than I thought .
Excellent, cheap, reliable and quick service.
Very easy.
I am happy with deed poll because its easy and cheap to do i changed my name because i didn't want my family name i went through hell growing up so i decided new name new me
The process was really easy to follow. The response and delivery of my deed poll was extremely quick.
Deed Polls Online is rated 4.96 based on 6,505 reviews