DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

4.8
Based on 475 reviews
Read DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

Decorative Gardens Ltd RoseneathLow StreetHaxey

Can't fault them really. Lovely attractive cobble stones. Amazing price compared to local outlets. Easy ordering. Very good communication. Caring, thoughtful company. Timely very fast delivery. Excellent service and very likely to use again when needed.
Many thanks for your kind review Graham. I'm so glad to hear you found our customer service team helpful and our prices competitive along with fast delivery. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Very efficient quick service
Thanks for leaving us a review Belinda. I'm pleased you had a great experience when ordering from Decorative Gardens.
Absolutely brilliant service. When I needed a different delivery date they sorted it out for me. Very happy.
Thanks for your kind review Lisa. I'm so glad we were able to help with changing the delivery date to one that was more convenient for you.
Very good service,very nice and helpful delivery and, asked where we would like them put and obliged
Thanks so much for your kind review Elizabeth. I'm so glad to hear the delivery went well and the driver was able to place the goods exactly where you needed them.
30-50mm Scottish cobbles ordered and duly arrived on the day agreed. Very easy transaction and product done exactly what we wanted. Only thing was I asked the deliverers to call just before delivering which didn’t happen but as it turned out was not a problem. Many thanks , Mike
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd May 2022 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd May 2022 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Thanks for your review and picture Mike. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the cobbles received and they look great in the picture. Sorry to hear the driver didn't call ahead before delivery. We always put a note on requesting this but it seems some drivers are better at doing this than others.
Living in Plymouth, it was cheaper to buy the Bowland Blossom chippings from Doncaster than local. Delivery was good, right up to the back gate👍 Could have rinsed the chippings more, thought we'd been sent the wrong ones!! Good experience overall.😃
Many thanks for your review Alan. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and the delivery went well. All aggregates will have some quarry dust on them but it's just a case of hosing them once laid or allowing the rain to wash them clean.
Very pleased with price, choice and very quick delivery
Many thanks for your review Judith. It's great to get some positive feedback regarding our prices, variety of products and prompt delivery.
Excellent service both in shop and in delivery.
Thanks for your review Elisabeth. I'm so pleased to hear you had a great experience with our website and the delivery went well.
Very pleased. Order Came on the date requested. Price was very competitive.
Many thanks for your review Robert. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time and you found our prices competitive.
Brilliant support and service received from Decorative Gardens. I phoned with a query regarding sixes of Scottish Pebbles for use in Gabions. James kindly sent me a video clip showing the different sizes and also arranged for a sample of alternative sized stones to be sent with the bulk bag I ordered. All stones received were of high quality. Overall I was very pleased with the product.
Hi David. Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you got all the help you required choosing the correct size stones for your project and you were happy with the product received.
I wanted grit that wasn’t alkaline. This is perfect. Looks nice too.
Thanks for your review Lesley. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the product received.
The second time we have ordered from Decorative gardens. Easy ordering online and excellent delivery service as the bulk bags are delivered on a pallet truck, which meant that the bag could be put at the back of the house.
Hi Dan. Thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. It's nice to hear that you have ordered from us more than once and I'm so pleased you are happy with the goods and delivery service. We look forward to assisting you with your future projects.
Amazing service and the Scottish Cobbles look great… many thanks
Thank you Paul, for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the Scottish Cobbles received.
Good product and as per description, photos on the website not deceiving, and the staff has been keen to help in organizing the delivery according to my needs. I will surely purchase again from Decorative Gardens. Alessio for Softscape Gardens Ltd
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Alessio. I'm so pleased to hear the product received met your expectations and you found our customer service team helpful. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
No problems with delivery. The only thing was they should have sent us a text message to say approx the time they were going to arrive but no one did.
Thanks for leaving us a review Stephen. Sorry to hear the driver didn't call ahead before delivery. We do always add a note to ask the driver to call customers before delivery.
Very helpful from start to finish,price acceptable delivery on time first class service
Thanks for your review Mike. I'm so glad to hear you found our customer service team helpful and the delivery arrived on time.
great company,great service,great products very pleased with our order
Thanks for your review Adele. It's great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team and products. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with the service provided and product received.
Supplied and delivered as described. Good price compared to our local Rivar who I would have used to minimise delivery distance but at +£100 wasn’t prepared to pay for the privilege. Cobbles were quite sandy - they will be fine once it’s rained a few times.
Many thanks for your review David. I'm pleased to hear you found our prices competitive.
Ordered a builders bag of pebbles. I was given a choice of delivery dates and the bag arrived on the date I specified. An excellent delivery driver who went the extra mile to get the bag onto my drive where I wanted it. Supurb service all round
Thanks for your kind review Paul. I'm so pleased to hear the delivery went well and the driver was able to place the goods where you needed them.
Absolutely thrilled at the stones and prompt delivery. The stones look even better than the picture which is hard to believe but true. Would definitely order from this company again.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Leanne. I'm so pleased to hear you are thrilled with the product received and that it's exceeded your expectations. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 475 reviews