DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk
Read DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

Decorative Gardens Ltd RoseneathLow StreetHaxey

As advertised, happy with the stones and speedy delivery
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 19th November 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 19th November 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 19th November 2021
Many thanks for your review and picture Ben. The Basalt chippings look great! I'm so pleased the product met your expectations and the delivery was prompt.
Excellent service from Decorative Gardens. This is the second time in 12 months that I've ordered a bulk delivery of gravel for my driveway and both times the customer service has been absolutely first rate. Great communication about the progress of my order on the delivery day too. Thank you to the team at Decorative Gardens for all their help.
Thanks so much for your kind review Lindsay. It's great to hear that you found our customer service excellent on both occasions you dealt with us. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
I’m very happy with the Honey Stone chippings. The colour is great and they are just a nice size for a decorative area. They arrived quickly and the delivery driver was very helpful.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 14th November 2021
Many thanks for your review and picture Pearl. The Honey Stone chippings look great! I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the product and the delivery arrived quickly.
Product was good and delivery as expected. very good driver.
Many thanks for your review Iain. I'm so pleased to hear your goods arrived promptly and you got a helpful driver.
First-class service - they were so helpful and couldn't do enough to ensure my order was fulfilled. Highly recommend
Thanks so much for your kind review, Laura. It's great to hear that our customer service team went out of their way to assist with your order fulfilment. Many thanks for your recommendation.
Items ordered were reasonably priced and delivery was prompt and on time.
Thanks for your review, Michael. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and the delivery prompt.
Very efficient, advice given was great. The lady who delivered the products was very kind and helped more than I could have asked for.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear that the delivery driver was helpful and went out of her way to assist with the delivery. It's also nice to hear that you found our customer service team helpful before purchasing.
Really pleased with our 30-50mm Scottish cobbles. Jayne was so helpful from start to finish. Giving me ideas and even saving me money along the way. Highly recommend decorative gardens
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 27th October 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 27th October 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 27th October 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 27th October 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 27th October 2021
Many thanks for your review Michael. The finished project looks amazing and ties in really well with the surroundings.
Very happy with my purchase of Rustic slate.
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review Roy. I'm so pleased to hear the rustic slate met your expectations.
Had no advice of delivery of 40mm Black Slate bulk order. Contacted DecoGardens who who were helpful & advised delivery next day! Delivery man really helpful but it appears he was not advised of school parking restrictions by his company - which could have be a major problem at drop-off or pick-up times for the driver. Otherwise pleased with product.
Thanks for your review. I'm pleased to hear you found our customer service team and the delivery driver from the pallet company helpful and you are happy with the product received.
Goods ordered delivered on time in good condition and at the right price
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Sandra. I'm so pleased to hear your goods arrived on time and you found our prices competitive.
My delivery arrived on the day promised and the driver was very helpful.
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. I'm pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time and the driver was helpful.
Excellent service - my order for stepping stones was delivered promptly and in excellent condition. The quality of the product is first class - 5 stars.
Thanks so much for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear your order arrived quickly and you were happy with the quality of the produdct received.
I am so pleased my drive it looks lovely
Thanks for your review Carol. I'm so pleased to hear your drive looks great.
Good communication delivered on time by a friendly and helpful driver
Many thanks for your review Martin. I'm pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time and the driver was helpful.
They had precisely what I needed, in bulk and in stock, whilst most others didn't, AND at better price, with speedy delivery on top. So, despite Covid chaos and driver shortages abound, DecorativeGardens delivered in spades... and thus my mega project is complete and looking fabulous! Just in time for.... oh, winter :-/
Many thanks for your review Stefan. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and delivery prompt. It's great news that your project is all complete before the winter.
Very helpful. Fast delivery. Good product. Will order from again
Thanks for your review Sharon. It's great to hear that your delivery arrived quickly and you are happy with the quality of the product received. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
This our third purchase, each one has been prompt and trouble free. Good product, excellent service and value for money.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Vince. I'm so glad to hear each of your deliveries has arrived on time and the product met your expectations in terms of quality and price.
Delivered well where we wanted it good quality stones and good value Thankyou
Many thanks for your review Diana. It's great to hear that your delivery went well and you were happy with the product received and the price paid.
Ordered gravel from this Company to renovate part of the garden. Huge choice to choose from. Delivery quick and easy. Excellent Company in all respects.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 1st October 2021 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 1st October 2021
Thanks for your review and lovely picture Alan. I'm so pleased you found plenty of items to choose from on our website and the delivery went well. Thanks again for your kind words.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 433 reviews