DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

Own Driver, Courier
"The service was excellent but the product did have a fault.This was solved though and I do strongly recommend Decorative Gardens for reliability."
Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear you had a quality issue with one of our products but glad to hear this was resolved quickly. Thanks for your recommendation.
"nice product, easy purchase, helpful delivery driver"
Thanks for taking some time to submit a review Susan. I appreciate your positive feedback. I'm happy to hear the product met your expectations and the delivery went well.
"great service,supersonic delivery"
Thanks for your review Marcin. I'm so happy to hear your order arrived quickly and you had a great experice from the point of sale to the point of delivery.
"Polite service prompt delivery . Good service start to finish"
Thanks so much for sparing a few moments to leave a review. I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience with our customer service team and received your order promptly.
"Excellent service, telephoned an order ( jumbo bag of decrotive stone) spoke to a very pleasant lady, order was on my doorstep within 48 hours. Will definitely use again."
Many thanks for your review Brian. I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience from the point of order to the point of delivery and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
"Good products delivered swiftly"
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review Ashley. I appreciate your postive feedback. I'm so pleased you were happy with the quality of the product and the fast delivery provided.
"Brilliant water feature, well packaged fast delivery and great price. Thanks"
Thanks for taking the time to review your recent purchase Teresa. I'm delighted to hear you are pleased with your water feature.
"Many thanks for arranging a seamless delivery, which was not on a main road . The Yorkshire Cream gravel is perfect and exactly as shown on your website."
Thanks so much for taking the time to review your purchase. I'm delighted to hear your delivery was seamless and you are happy with the Yorkshire Cream Gravel.
"Very pleased with the service we received but wondered if you could suggest what we could do with the two pallets as too heavy to lift and go to skip. Thank you Linda"
Hi Linda
Thanks for the review. We are sorry we are not able to collect the pallets. Some customer like to use them to create a composting area in the garden or even planters. Here's a link to our Pinterest page on What to do with the pallets https://www.pinterest.co.uk/DecGardens/what-to-do-with-pallets/
Kind regards Jayne Team DG
"First delivery great, no hi ab but didn't matter, a motorised pallet truck worked out a treat. Already booked the next order, enough said."
Many thanks for taking some time to provide a review Vince. I'm so glad to hear the delivery worked out well for you. Thanks for your custom.
"Fast delivery and great product."
Thanks for taking time to review your purchase Lee. I'm happy to hear your order arrived quickly and you are satisfied with the product.
"Product was great. The courier did not turn up in the delivery window and did not inform us so hung about only for the stone to not arrive , Made re appointment for next morning and guy was great but needed assistance unloading the bulk bag as he was on his own."
Thanks for taking the time to review your purchase Dave. I'm happy to hear you were please with the product received. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues experienced with the courier. We do extensive checks to ascertain wheather access will be possible before dispatching. We also try to tailor the vehicle to ensure a successful delivery can be made.
"Great price and great service, I've used this company twice now and have also recommended to a friend who has also purchased from them. Highly recommended"
Thanks so much for your review and kind words David. I'm delighted to hear you have decided to use Decorative Gardens on two occasions and have also made recommendations to others.
"Excellent customer service & wonderful quality."
Many thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with Decorative Gardens. I'm so happy to hear you had a great experience in terms of quality and customer service.
"Delivered on time, exactly what I ordered no issues, no mix ups, just exactly what I ordered in a convenient time and cost."
Hello Darren,
Many thanks for your kind review. We see this is your second delivery, we hope the pebbles look amazing. Always happy to see customers hard work and achievements.
Kind Regards
James Team DG
"Top marks in all departments,coms ,product, and delivery many thanks."
Hello Trevor thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and will pass them on to our team. We look forward to assisting you in the future.
"Lots of choice of water features. Ordering and delivery was straightforward."
Thank you James for your review. We always try and make it a pleasant experience dealing with our team at Decorative Gardens and will pass on your comments to the delivery company.
"Decorative stones as described and delivered as requested."
Hello and thank you for your comments.We look forward to assisting you again with your next purchase.
"Quick delivery and excellent price."
Thank you for your kind review. We work hard to achieve a great price with a good all round service . look forward to dealing with you again in the future.
"D C had exactly what I wanted and were able to deliver in a good timescale, given I was hundreds of miles away. Will not hesitate to use them again."
Hello Graham, thank you for your comments.Hello, We look forward to assisting you again with your next purchase.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 276 reviews