DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

"Excellent service and communication. Very happy with goods too. Thank you. F B."
"Nice pebbles, delivered as requested."
Helen Ceaser
"Excellent price and service. 48 Hour Delivery on time as promised. Very pleased with the water feature."
"From placing Order to delivery being on time - excellent service - will order again !"
Thanks for leaving us a review Marie. I'm so pleased to hear you had a great experience from the point of order to the point of delivery. We look forward to assisting you with you future orders.
"I purchased flags that made up a stone octagonal patio. This was a very straight forward purchase and delivery."
Thanks a lot for leaving a review Gillian. I'm so pleased to hear you found our ordering and delivery service straight-forward.
"First class service regards Jeff Bailey."
Many thanks for your comments Jeff. It's great to hear that you feel the service provided was first class.
"delivered product when they said they would very happy"
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review David. I'm pleased to hear your delivery was prompt.
"Excellent customer service right from the start. Order taken and processed within minutes, confirmed straight away, and delivered exactly at day and time advised. Very competitive pricing and low cost delivery £4.95 for a full pallet! I will definitely be using this company again"
Many thanks for leaving us a review Richard. I'm delighted to hear you were pleased with our customer service team and prompt delivery. It's great to hear that you also found our prices competitive. We look forward to assisting you with your future orders.
"Quick delivery by Palletways. Efficient with orders and delivery."
Hi Angela. Thanks so much for leaving a review. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery was prompt.
"Great well pleased."
Thanks for your review Catherine. I'm delighted to hear you are pleased with the water feature.
"Excellent service! The top tier of the water feature arrived damaged but they contacted the supplier who sent out another. Very pleased with the product and customer service!"
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. Sorry to hear your water feature was damaged on arrived. I'm so pleased to hear our customer service team were able to get a replacement out to you promptly. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the item and found our customer service team helpful.
"Delivered the slate we ordered exactly when expected and on the position on the drive as requested. Thank you."
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Penny. I'm so glad to hear your delivery went well and the slate met your expectations.
"Purchased Pack of York Gold Paving Slabs(31 slabs of various sizes covering 5.6 sq metres) Easy purchase and very easy delivery arrangements with date to suit and FREE delivery-cost £120 approx Delivery driver very helpful although only able to do kerbside drop but this was no problem as previously advised in the various advices pre purchase Turned out there was one slab missing but customer services "very much on the ball" and the "missing slab" was delivered within a few days All round a very positive buying experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Decorative Gardens to anyone who is looking for such products and I will return for further purchases as and when the need arises!! Many Thanks to all at Decorative Gardens for a very pleasant buying experience=THATS JUST HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE Regards Keith Dawson"
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a detailed reveiw about your experience using Deorative Gardens Keith. Sorry to hear that one slab was missing on arrival but I'm pleased to hear our customer service team got a replacement out to you promptly. Thanks again for your postive feedback and we look forward to assisting you with your future purchases.
"Delivered on time and item was as expected. Didn’t realise it would be as heavy as it was, managed ok."
Hi Doris. Thanks for leaving a review. I'm pleased to hear the water feature arrived quickly and met your expectations.
"Happy with the product and the speedy delivery. When I rang up to enquire the lady on the phone was very helpful."
Thanks for leaving a review Jane. I'm pleased to hear your delivery arrived quickly and you found our team to be helpful.
".really happy from start to finish.will definately be recommending and buying from the company again."
Thanks for leaving a review Michelle. We apprecate your recommendation and look forward to your future custom.
"products turned up a day early .the material ( rubber play bark) was brilliant and coverage was spot on.would def use again"
Thanks for submitting a review Phil. I'm so pleased to hear the rubber chippings met your expectations and provided the exact coverage you were looking for.
Thanks so much for your review and picture. The Yorkshire Cream chippings look great and you have created a really idyllic space.
"Nice pebbles, delivered as requested."
Many thanks for taking some time to submit a review. Thanks also for sending the lovely picture of your border. The Scottish cobbles look amazing and really complement the plants.
"The service was excellent, delivery was much quicker and easier than I expected. It's a shame that the paving slabs that I purchased from you aren't square. It makes them a nightmare to lay."
"Product as advertised at a competitive price. Delivery without drama and a helpful friendly driver. Pretty much perfect"
Thanks so much for leaving a review Mike. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery went well and you were happy with the item received.
"Very pleased with the product"
Thanks for leaving a review Roger. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with the cotswold rockery stone.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.82 based on 325 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access