DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk
Read DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

I bought some gravel which was expensive but very nice, rounded and matched the description on their website. They also delivered promptly. Watch out though, it's kerbside delivery. They put it on our garden which was nice of them but it hit our flower bed.
Hi Helen. Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the items received. Regarding delivery, we do state on the website and in the order confirmation that delivery will be kerbside. Sorry to hear your flower bed was damaged. One of the reasons we state a kerbside service is to avoid damage to customers property.
Easy to order, quick and efficient delivery right to the most convenient position for distribution.
Thanks so much for taking some time to submit a review Pauline. It's great to get some feedback regarding our simple ordering and prompt delivery service.
Quick and easy ordering and fast delivery
Many thanks for your reply David. It's nice to get some feedback regarding our simple ordering process and promp delivery service.
Shopped around and Decorative Gardens were without a doubt best value.... by far. Easy ordering, quick and problem free delivery. Great stones, XL Welsh blue slate looking fantastic in our new rockery already.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Alexander. It's great to get some feedback regarding our ordering and delivery service. I'm also pleased to hear you found our prices to be competitive and the Welsh Rockery Slate looks great in situ.
DG did exactly what they said they would due, at the time they said they would do it and at the agreed price. Excellent!
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review Mike. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time and you found our prices competitive.
EXCELLENT SERVICE ON THE PHONE AND DELIVERY - BOTH VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THANK YOU
Thanks so much for your review. It's great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team. I'm pleased to hear your delivery also went well.
Second time ordering and just as good service as before. Pallet arrived a day earlier than stated but this was not a problem. Would recommend this company.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear you came back to us again to place another order. Many thanks for your recommendation.
Very happy with what we bought and the delivery was brilliant.
Thanks for your review Brian. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the item received and had a great experience with the delivery company.
I was assisted by a young lady who was polite, knowledgeable and helpful to the extreme. I ordered an item that was out of stock and at Christmas time when they were at their busiest. The staff went out of their way to order a very large item and ensure that it was delivered on time and on a day that suited. To say I'm pleased with the service would be an understatement. I would strongly recommend them and would certainly use them again. Well done!!!
Thanks so much for your kind review George. It's great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team and I'm delighted to hear you had a great experience when ordering from us. Many thanks for your recommendation.
40mm slates are convenient in small bags on pallets. There is little wastage in the small bags. They are delivered swiftly.
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review Ashley. It's great to get some feedback on the different bag sizes we offer the slate in. I'm pleased to hear your delivery arrived promptly.
Helpful when ordering - Good and prompt in delivery. Great to deal with!
Many thanks for your review Ray. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed dealing with Decorative Gardens and found our customer service team to be helpful, along with a prompt delivery service.
As a repeat customer I’d like to say that DecorativeGardens.co.uk have a great selection of top quality products with competitive prices and excellent service
Thanks so much for your review Kyle. It's always nice to hear from you and assist you with your landscaping projects. Many thanks for your feedback regarding the quality and value of our products.
Arrived within 48 hours Very pleased with the gravel - looks great
Thanks for your review Steve. I'm so pleased to hear your purchase met your expectations and the delivery was prompt.
I ordered a bulk bag of Italian Rose decorative chips plus 2x rolls of weed control fabric. The method of ordering (on line) was straightforward and the gravel met my expectations. The delivery was excellent, on time, and the bulk bag was placed on the site I had chosen. I would certainly use Decorative Gardens again. Brian Farish, Edinburgh.
Many thanks for your review Brian. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the Italian Rose chippings received. It's also great to get some feedback on the simple ordering process. I'm glad that the delivery was prompt and the pallet was placed conveniently for you. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Efficient service. Good price and delivery when expected. What more could I ask for?
Many thanks for your review Andrew. It's great to get some positive feedback regarding our prices and delivery.
Excellent service and fast delivery of bulk bags of Scottish pebbles. Would use Decorative Gardens again.
Thanks so much for your review. I'm so pleased to hear you received your Scottish Pebbles promptly. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
I had 5 bulk bags of coastal pebbles over a few months each time service and quality was excellent. Must mention the delivery company drivers were helpful and friendly.
Many thanks for your review Peter. I'm so pleased to hear the coastal pebbles met your expectations and that the delivery company were consistently helpful and friendly.
I’m happy with the pebble order
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the pebbles received.
Always very helpful with a fabulous range of projects....and great prices too. I always go back to them
Thanks for your review Danny. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team to be helpful. It's also great to get some some feedback regarding product variety and competitive pricing on our website. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Great service and support from office support to delivery team. Thanks Decorative Gardens! Steve at York Museums Trust
Many thanks for your review Steve. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team and delivery company helpful.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 395 reviews