DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk
Read DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

As a repeat customer I’d like to say that DecorativeGardens.co.uk have a great selection of top quality products with competitive prices and excellent service
Thanks so much for your review Kyle. It's always nice to hear from you and assist you with your landscaping projects. Many thanks for your feedback regarding the quality and value of our products.
Posted 54 minutes ago
Arrived within 48 hours Very pleased with the gravel - looks great
Thanks for your review Steve. I'm so pleased to hear your purchase met your expectations and the delivery was prompt.
I ordered a bulk bag of Italian Rose decorative chips plus 2x rolls of weed control fabric. The method of ordering (on line) was straightforward and the gravel met my expectations. The delivery was excellent, on time, and the bulk bag was placed on the site I had chosen. I would certainly use Decorative Gardens again. Brian Farish, Edinburgh.
Many thanks for your review Brian. I'm so pleased to hear you are happy with the Italian Rose chippings received. It's also great to get some feedback on the simple ordering process. I'm glad that the delivery was prompt and the pallet was placed conveniently for you. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Efficient service. Good price and delivery when expected. What more could I ask for?
Many thanks for your review Andrew. It's great to get some positive feedback regarding our prices and delivery.
Excellent service and fast delivery of bulk bags of Scottish pebbles. Would use Decorative Gardens again.
Thanks so much for your review. I'm so pleased to hear you received your Scottish Pebbles promptly. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
I had 5 bulk bags of coastal pebbles over a few months each time service and quality was excellent. Must mention the delivery company drivers were helpful and friendly.
Many thanks for your review Peter. I'm so pleased to hear the coastal pebbles met your expectations and that the delivery company were consistently helpful and friendly.
I’m happy with the pebble order
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the pebbles received.
Always very helpful with a fabulous range of projects....and great prices too. I always go back to them
Thanks for your review Danny. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team to be helpful. It's also great to get some some feedback regarding product variety and competitive pricing on our website. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Great service and support from office support to delivery team. Thanks Decorative Gardens! Steve at York Museums Trust
Many thanks for your review Steve. I'm so pleased to hear you found our customer service team and delivery company helpful.
I was very pleased with the stone circle I bought from Decorative Gardens. The circle was delivered very quickly and in good condition.Form order to delivery only two days. The price was very competitive compared to others. I shall definitely use them again.
Thanks so much for your review Alan and also for the great picture! Your garden looks amazing. I'm pleased to hear your order arrived quickly and in perfect condition. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
Excellent product and the price was even better compared to other suppliers for the same product. Arrived by courier on time.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. It's always nice to get some positive feedback regarding pricing and quality. We do aim to offer the best prices online. I'm also pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time.
Delivered on time and well packed
Thanks for leaving a review Philip. I'm pleased to hear your delivery was prompt and the item arrived in good condition.
I ordered a pallet of gravel. The price was much cheaper for the exact same brand than I had seen anywhere else. The online order process was really easy. Delivery was as promised and the driver let me know he was on his way. He was pleasant, polite and happy to position the pallet exactly where I wanted it. Would definitely recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Thanks for your review Christine. It's great to hear that you found our prices competitive, online ordering simple and the delivery went well. Thanks so much for your recommendation.
Excellent service and good delivery time...
Many thanks for your review Robert. I'm pleased to hear you had a good experience when ordering from us and that the delivery arrived promptly.
Excellent delivery service and great value for money. Would highly recommend.
Thanks so much for talking some time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear your feedback in relation to the quality, value and service provided. Many thanks for your recommendation.
Fantastic service and best price around for the stone we wanted for the garden. Was so impressed we ordered another ton and decided to do more work outside! Really good company.
Thanks so much for your review Lee. It's always great to hear our products are meeting customers expectations in terms of quality and value. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.
very happy with my purchase from decorative gardens and they delivered when they said they would
Many thanks for leaving a review David. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase and that it arrived when promised.
Rocks for the rockery were excellent but we should not be left to dispose of the metal caged pallet left by Palletways.
Thanks for your review Keith. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the rockery stone received. Unfortunately pallet companies do not collect used pallets/cages and if they did it would impact the cost of goods and delivery. Many customers repurpose pallets to create garden furniture. People will also come and collect them if advertised on sites like Gumtree, Freecycle or Facebook. Hope this helps.
I was really impressed with the ordering process, the delivery cost (2 day), the delivery time (arrived at 9am), the cost of the product and the quality of the product (Cornish Silver). Well done. Thank you.
Many thanks for leaving a review Ron. It's great to hear that you found our ordering process to be straight-forward and you were happy with the quality of the product and prompt delivery.
Several bulk bags of pebbles purchased and delivered on time. Price is right too! A very happy landscaper. Thank you.
Thanks so much for your review Geoff. I'm so glad to hear you were happy with the quality of the pebbles, value for money and prompt delivery.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 384 reviews