DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk
Read DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

Prompt delivery, competitive price, very supportive over the phone when I was clarifying delivery.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Great service 😃
Ordered rustic slate pieces. Arrived early (in the middle of lock down). Quality was excellent with varying sizes including some large ones. Phoned the company to confirm a couple of things before ordering, really helpful. Would recommend.
We ordered a tonne of stones for delivery just as lockdown happened. Unfortunately we had an immediate email to say the order could t be honoured and we had an immediate refund. However about a week later we were contacted to say that they may be able to have our order after all and this was arranged. Couldn’t fault the customer service from start to finish. When the delivery came it was in time and great service.
I was very pleased with the service I received. Delivery was as scheduled and the product exactly what I wanted. Would certainly use your company in the future and have already recommended you to a friend.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 11th September 2020
I've used this company 3 times over the last couple of years and always down the service to be fantastic.
Absolute pleasure to deal with this company, great communication and very reasonable prices. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone wanting garden materials.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 11th September 2020 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 11th September 2020 DecorativeGardens.co.uk 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Lost my order had to prove that I had made an order it was late in poor condition never got an Apology of any sort will definitely not be ordering from this website again or company will not recommend it to friends and family
Very good product delivered on time pallet put in drive by very helpfull driver
Thanks for your review Andrew. It's great to hear that the item met your expectations and you had a helpful delivery driver.
Very pleased with the price and quality of the product and with the delivery arrangements.
Thanks so much for your review Catherine. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the price and quality of the item received and that your delivery went well.
Excellent product at a very good price delivered very promptly. Can't fault them.
Many thanks for your review. I'm so pleased to hear you found our prices competitive and the product met your expectations in terms of quality. It's also great to hear that your item arrived promptly.
Excellent product and delivery. Driver very helpful.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review David. It's great to get some feedback regarding the quality of the item received and I'm also pleased to hear your delivery went well.
I bought some gravel which was expensive but very nice, rounded and matched the description on their website. They also delivered promptly. Watch out though, it's kerbside delivery. They put it on our garden which was nice of them but it hit our flower bed.
Hi Helen. Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review. I'm so pleased to hear you were happy with the items received. Regarding delivery, we do state on the website and in the order confirmation that delivery will be kerbside. Sorry to hear your flower bed was damaged. One of the reasons we state a kerbside service is to avoid damage to customers property.
Easy to order, quick and efficient delivery right to the most convenient position for distribution.
Thanks so much for taking some time to submit a review Pauline. It's great to get some feedback regarding our simple ordering and prompt delivery service.
Quick and easy ordering and fast delivery
Many thanks for your reply David. It's nice to get some feedback regarding our simple ordering process and promp delivery service.
Shopped around and Decorative Gardens were without a doubt best value.... by far.
Easy ordering, quick and problem free delivery. Great stones, XL Welsh blue slate looking fantastic in our new rockery already.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave us a review Alexander. It's great to get some feedback regarding our ordering and delivery service. I'm also pleased to hear you found our prices to be competitive and the Welsh Rockery Slate looks great in situ.
DG did exactly what they said they would due, at the time they said they would do it and at the agreed price.

Excellent!
Thanks for taking some time to leave a review Mike. I'm so pleased to hear your delivery arrived on time and you found our prices competitive.
EXCELLENT SERVICE ON THE PHONE AND DELIVERY - BOTH VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. THANK YOU
Thanks so much for your review. It's great to get some feedback regarding our customer service team. I'm pleased to hear your delivery also went well.
Second time ordering and just as good service as before. Pallet arrived a day earlier than stated but this was not a problem. Would recommend this company.
Many thanks for taking some time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear you came back to us again to place another order. Many thanks for your recommendation.
Very happy with what we bought and the delivery was brilliant.
Thanks for your review Brian. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with the item received and had a great experience with the delivery company.
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 407 reviews