DecorativeGardens.co.uk Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend DecorativeGardens.co.uk

Decorative Gardens LtdRoseneathLow StreetHaxey

"Excellent service"
"I purchased a large quantity of 40mm slate chippings in two orders. I found the website easy to use with comprehensive information. Telephone support was also excellent. The delivery service (Palletways) was very efficient with tracking specifying time of delivery - for the first order the driver phoned me to ask if he could deliver early and for the second order they delivered at the exact time - well 2 minutes early. The blue slate is beautiful on paths."
Hello, Many thanks for your very kind review. We will pass your comments onto the delivery company. We are so pleased that the Blue Slate you purchased is just what you were looking for. look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Kind regards Team DG
"First class service, when I phoned to place an order I was given all all of th information that I required from the price to the delivery.I was able to track the delivery and the end result is great Well done"
Hi Harry, Many thanks for your kind review. We hope the Minster Rustic Circle Kit looks nice in your garden. We are always happy to see customers photos. Kind Regards Team DG
"They kept me informed of the delays caused by the recent snow and delivered the items as soon as they could. No complaints at all."
Hi John, many thanks for your kind review. The weather really did cause problems with deliveries. We hope the Scottish Cobbles look nice in your garden, they are firm favourite of ours. Kind regards Team DG
"Ordered a bulk bag of aggregate. Excellent service - cannot fault. Delivery man went out of his way to deliver to our back gate! Highly recommended."
Thank you for your kind review. We hope the aggregates you purchased look wonderful and we look forward to hearing from you again. We will pass your comments onto the haulier. Kind regards Team DG
"Excellent service, thank you."
Thank you for your review. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Kind Regards Team DG
"Ordering from Decorative gardens was easy, the range of products is excellent and very well priced. One downside (perhaps not the company's fault) was delivery. Two bulk bags (875kg each) on pallets with only one driver using a hand-pump trolley does not make it easy to have heavy materials delivered onto the drive."
Many thanks for your comments Mr Gibson. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our products. Regarding the delivery this is a kerb side delivery only but drivers will try and place if safe onto customers property. Look forward to dealing with you again soon.
"Ordered 2 large bags of bark and was very pleased with what came. Be aware that these bags are VERY large ! Delivery was great as was the driver. Our family came to see it after a few days and, as a reult, I ordered some more for them as well and they are very pleased too. I shall be ordering some more in a few weeks."
Hello, many thanks for your kind review. We pride ourselves on good quality bark so its really nice to hear your good review.
Kind regards
"I got what I expected"
Hi Many thanks for your kind review.
Kind regards
Team DG
"The stones were just what I wanted the delivery arrived on time and the driver was so helpful couldn't have asked for a better service at all if I ever need anything of this nature again Decorative Gardens will be my first choice thanks very much RECOMMENDED"
Hello Jessica, Many thanks for your kind review. We are sure the Moonstone looks lovely in your garden. We look forward to hearing from you again. Kind regards
Team DG
"We was very Impressed with the service and quality"
Many thanks for your kind review. We always love to see our customers hard work and end results. We are sure the Minster Rustic Circle looks amazing.
"Excellent product. Excellent price. Excellent delivery."
Thank you Brian for your kind review. We see you ordered one of the Scottish Cobbles, this is a firm favourite here at Decorative Gardens and a lot of our other customers like this range too.
Thank you Brian for your kind review. We pride ourselves on our service so we have very happy customers.
"Good product good service excellent transaction"
Thank you for your kind review. The coastal cobbles are very nice and we are sure your garden now looks lovely
"The Sea shore cobbles that we ordered were delivered very quickly and the driver was most helpful in where he dropped them. The cobbles were clean and of a good size. We ordered one tonne as that was the minimum weight we could have. Our only disappointment was that we were unable to have a 0.5 tonne bag to give a really good covering of the area but another tonne bag would have been too great a volume for us to use."
Many thanks for your kind review. We are sorry we are unable to offer in a smaller quantity
"The service and efficiency of this Company is excellent. The product is delightful and graces the centre of our garden beautifully. I couldn't be more happy."
Many thanks for your kind review. We like happy customers. Thank you for your purchase of water feature cover
"Purchased the Low Equinox water feature. Very happy with the service, product and delivery."
Many thanks for your review. The Equinox is a lovely water feature.
"EAse of website and ordering. Fantastic customer service. Great value for money. Updated on deivery. Courteous deivery drivers. Would highly recommend! Thanks."
Thank you for your review. We like happy customers. We hope the Yorkshire cream is looking lovely in your garden
"I ordered a decent quantity of cobbles & they arrived on time. The stone was exactly as described and the delivery experience excellent from acknowledgement of the order to the delivery driver. Very happy!"
Many thanks for your kind review. We like happy customers and we hope to hear from you again soon.
"Pleased with chippings"
Thank you for your review. Pleased you are happy with our product.
"Good service , and friendly staff."
Many thanks for your kind review. The Italian Rose is a lovely product and we are always happy to see photos of our customers hard work
DecorativeGardens.co.uk is rated 4.81 based on 256 reviews