Decorative Aggregates Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

"Order turned up promptly. The delivery guys were friendly and polite and put the pallets where requested."
"Very good quality of gravel with delivery within time specified."
"Fast and excellent service"
"Helpful information via telephone Ease of ordering required items Excellent delivery service"
"Delivered on time"
"Promlt delivery, driver was excellent"
"Good delivery and good product"
"Reliability"
"delivered on time. Kept in touch about progress."
"Excellent service, prompt, exact and helpful, my go to aggregate supplier as a landscaper!"
"A very helpful driver with delivery"
"Just hope you don't have to deal with office staff .they want you to jump through hoops and stand on your head if you report a shortage. You are the one that should do as you are told,as you are the customer. Seems to be the norm these days ."
Hi David,

Thanks for leaving a review. We're sorry if you have experienced any difficulties reporting shortages. Our customer service team takes pride in being precise and not cutting any corners when dealing with issues, which will occasionally mean additional steps may be necessary to fully resolve a problem.

If you are still having trouble, please do send us an email at lucy@derbyaggs.com, and we will be happy to look into this further for you.

Best wishes,
Decorative Aggregates team
"They delivered what I ordered on time"
"Excellent process from ordering to delivery, thanks!"
"Delivered on the day expected, very good service from Decorative Aggregates, this is our 3rd delivery and we have no problems with our orders would happily recommend them"
"Your website is very easy to navigate and order from, the delivery was on time and the product is very good quality"
"Excellent service Easy Delivery Fantastic Quality Slate"
"Arrived on schedule. Happy with materials. Very accommodating on the telephone. A good service. Thank you 👌"
"Prompt and friendly service!"
"I cancelled order No: DA412135 in early May .My refund of£174.80 has never been returned to my account. I rang them on22/05/2018. To raise my problem there was a very curt reply saying that they had refunded the money to my account. I contacted my credit card bank who stated that they had Not received a refund from Dec. agg. I would never use this company again ."
Hi Keith,

Thank you for leaving a review. Having looked into the problem you reported, we have identified an admin error in which your refund was incorrectly marked as complete. We would like to sincerely apologise for this, and we can confirm the refund will be in your account in the next couple of days.

If you have any further issues, please feel free to email us directly at lucy@derbyaggs.com

Best wishes,