Decorative Aggregates Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

Telephone
"Excellent service, price very competive."
"The slate chippings are fine, but the delivery was poor. The first attempt there was a severe problem with the pallet and the operative was unable to unload either of the two pallet loads. The second attempt, however, the following day, was successful and the delivery was made."
Hi Michael,

Thanks for leaving a review. Firstly, we are glad to hear you were happy with the slate chippings you ordered from us. We'd like to apologise for any issues that occurred during delivery.

We would love the opportunity to look into your specific case a little more to ensure such problems can be avoided next time. Please feel free to email us at lucy@derbyaggs.com with your order ID and we can investigate fully.

Best wishes,
The Decorative Aggregates Team
"delivered on time now I am going to order more with confidence"
"Great price and service, recommended highly."
"Their range is excellent, their delivery arrives when it's booked and their prices are very reasonable. I have used them many times and will be doing so again. An excellent company"
"Easy to use website. Came when meant to. A great product to finish my garden off. Thank you."
"Very good slate and service"
"Very happy and hard working delivery man ensured bags on pallet were put in best place Aggregates in bags appear to be as described on the website."
"Fast delivery, great product what more can you ask"
"Delivery was as promised,and the aggregate was perfect for my needs.All in all I was happy with the order and the price was very reasonable."
"Very happy with product and service"
"Delivered on time and driver was very helpful in positioning load to allow car to move on and off driveway. Very impressed."
"Delivery on time. No aggravation with ordering system, This was the 3rd order from decorative aggregates and will use them again in the future."
"Delivered in good time. Driver very helpful in unloading stones."
"reasonably priced quality products delivered where and when I wanted them delivered with no fuss."
"Simple - they delivered what I ordered on the day I requested it to arrive. This fit in with the plans I had made for that day."
"Great service and delivery fantastic product and fantastic prices will definitely use in the future"
"Quick and very good service"
"Lovely large stones, will be ordering more when the next garden job is done."
"always the cheapest and always good quality and on time"
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.78 based on 814 reviews