Decorative Aggregates Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

customer service
"Excellent service and great product. Thanks"
"The quality is a I expected to be. And I am pleased with the resulting landscaping, it was worth a few extra quid to get the slate in manageable sized bags rather than the bulk bag. When the need arises I will use Decorative Aggregates again. My only quip would be that the use of a tail lift vehicle for delivery is not ideal."
"pleased with the quality and the service"
"Absolutely delighted with the green slate chippings, which were just a perfect size for dressing our planting areas. Colour great, as was the very prompt service and delivery from Decorative Aggregates. 10/10 from me!"
"Fantastic service, looks amazing and at a great price."
"All as ordered and a1 quality granite. Delivery exactly as described with a very helpful driver."
"Prompt delivery. Quality carriers and very helpful with it. Competitive prices."
"Cannot fault my purchase from beginning to end. Good value, good quality and no delivery issues whatsoever. This was infact my second purchase in two weeks. Highly recommend"
"Excellent service and Quality of Product, this is second time that I have purchased from Decorative Aggregates, they are second to none."
"Found item easily and product delivered on time"
"Easy, on time and quality product"
"Great service, quality product Quick delivery"
"prompt delivery good quality product"
"Quick efficient great service great products"
"Decent product, good delivery service, arrived as agreed."
"Good value and delivered on time."
"Great service and cheapest price !"
"Delivery driver couldn't be nicer. Great service and they look great :-)"
"Delivery turned up on time, price was good, sizing was out as some were more like rocks not flat slate"
"Ordered online, good selection to choose from, quick delivery offered and good prices. The only thing I would say is that the picture of the gravel and the actual thing are quite different colours to what I expected but luckily I like what I have got so all is good."
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.80 based on 3,477 reviews