Decorative Aggregates Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

customer service
"Excellent service,delivered on time and driver extremely helpful thanks"
Posted 15 minutes ago
"Ordering easy, delivered on date required, all good"
Posted 24 minutes ago
"We have ordered several loads of aggregates over the years. The products have always been as described and delivery has always been when expected. We would not hesitate in recommending them."
"good customer service and delivery"
"Good price and communications for the delivery. Wasn't made aware the that the product ordered wasn't washed."
"The product is well priced, excellent quality and arrived on time. This was my third purchase from this excellent company. My only gripe is that when I tried to pay by Paypal I was incertain as to whether the order had gone through. A second attempt left me feeling equally unsure. I remembered this had happened on my previous order! I then called and was told the orders had not been placed and at my third attempt I paid directly by card and got confirmation email. I'm delighted with the product though and recommend this company!"
"On time delivery and great price"
"Excellent selection of material with next day delivery available. Can’t fault the service. 1st class."
"A good service, delivery driver was very helpful. I was very pleased with the pebbles."
"My delivery was in the morning, so that was a bonus and the driver was very helpful in placing the items in a convenient place. Also, the lady I spoke to to work out how much I needed was spot on. Thank you very much for a smooth order and delivery. Kind regards Mrs B"
"Decorative Aggregates are very good. It is easy to place your order and pick a free delivery time that suits you. They deliver when they say they will and don't keep you waiting. Prices are great, look and compare with other companies such as B&Q. Bulk bags---Great value."
"The driver called me to advise that the slate had arrived. The whole process was simple and extremely efficient. Thank you"
"Great product and great service thanks.."
"Very efficient service online and the order for two bags was delivered within 2 days."
"Very pleased with the product. Delivery was very efficient. Appreciated the phone call from the driver informing me that the delivery would be approximately 20 minutes and it was 15."
"Very good service and reasonable price. Delivery agent (courier) was very helpful."
"Good slate cheap price delivered on time"
"Just what we was after, looks like pictures and delivered efficiently and on time with notice given prior to arrival"
"Very informative, let me know when shipped and the delivery man rang to let me know he was 20 mins away, which gave me time to get back to receive the bags of slate. Thanks very much."
"Great customer service. Delivery on time and kept us in the loop with delivery times. Nice product very happy."
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.80 based on 2,021 reviews