Decorative Aggregates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates
Read Decorative Aggregates Reviews

About Decorative Aggregates:

Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

A great product delivered very quickly and efficiently. Thank you.
Fast delivery, good value and good product
Easy to order online. I had to phone to query something and was helped by a very pleasant lady. Can recommend this company.
Easy ordering delivered on time and placed exactly where I wanted it on the drive.
Timely delivery
Great service aggregates delivered on the day I booked, finished off the drive brilliantly.
Decorative Aggregates 5 star review on 18th October 2020
From easy step by step ordering on line to same week delivery. Quality product too. Will definitely be using you again. Thank you.
Great service
Product excellent and delivery driver very considerate.
Fast service. Prompt delivery. I had asked for a call prior to delivery and luckily looked out of the window and saw the sacks being hoisted onto my drive. Luckily in the right place!
Prompt delivery - very pleased with quality. No problems
Fast delivery. As described. All good :)
Really good service
Great service and very happy with the decorative slate I ordered. Will definitely use this company again.
Great price and a speedy delivery. I will definitely be using again for all my aggregate needs.
Decorative Aggregates 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Thanks for the very prompt delivery.
quality product on time, 5 stars
Good straightforward service and website. Delivery driver was helpful and got the aggregate where it was needed.
The calculator for quantity was spot on. They had what I wanted, at the price I liked. Delivery was as promised and on time. I really cant fault the company
Dove gravel exactly what I wanted. This will be used in other parts of my Japanese garden.
Decorative Aggregates 5 star review on 17th October 2020