Decorative Aggregates Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

"From ordering through to delivery an extremely good service level from this company."
"Had a good chat with main office about the delivery, and we went through GoogleMaps to see if my drive was suitable for the delivery. It was so i ordered straight away. Slightly annoyed that the clock slipped over into the £20 excess on the order, but it was delivered when they said and the delivery driver was most helpful."
"Lovely gravel, great price. Delivery driver went above and beyond to get the pallet where I needed it (although I think that was a separate company, but still impressed)"
"Very helpful and great service . Very happy with the product"
"Excellent quality, price and service. I highly recommend them."
"very good fast delivery"
"Really great service and great value would recommend"
"We bought bulk bags of blue slate on two occasions from this company and find they are the best for ease of purchase, quality and quick delivery. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent service and price, delivered on time... Cobbles look great!"
"Great at communicating when they were going to arrive. Helpful and efficient. The skate I bought looks great in the garden. I’m going to purchase more."
"Delivered on date specified, driver friendly and helpful. Gravel good quality and as described. Would recommend"
"Arrived on time and the driver of Pallet Force Mark was excellent....sadly the pallet was too big for my pathway, but the driver manourved the pallet in such a way that it sat on the pavement overnight.....very satisfied. ......"
"Prompt delivery. Great item"
"Great price, great quality and delivery chap terrific! Will be back for more soon as we still need to finish our garden , thank you 😊"
"I ended up having 3 deliveries of stone. All arrived on date and the drivers were very helpful when delivering. A good service all round."
"Very professional and polite delivery man"
"Very pleased delivery as arranged Driver very helpful Slate chopping excellent just right Overall very satisfied thank you"
"Excellent quality, good delivery. have already recommended to a friend"
"Delivery driver was incredibly helpful - prompt, accommodating and accurate when placing the aggregate on my driveway! Overall brilliant!"
"Fast delivery, good products, fair price"
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.79 based on 1,359 reviews