Decorative Aggregates Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates
Read Decorative Aggregates Reviews

About Decorative Aggregates:

Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low WorksYoulgrave

A great product delivered very quickly and efficiently. Thank you.
Brilliant service
Excellent service and product.
Easy to order.
Received goods on time as promised.
Good job!
Good service and excellent products
This is the second time we have used Decorative Aggregates and we have been very pleased with our purchases and the service. Thank you! Would definitely recommend!
Good gravel and very quick delivery
Decorative Aggregates 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Delivery not great
Prompt delivery, courteous and efficient sales support and great product.
Excellent quality as usual..our 2nd purchase.
Great price, quick no fuss delivery 👊
Delivered on time....placed on drive exactly where I asked
Very pleased with our purchase & service received!
Great company easy to order and pick you own say for delivery. Competent delivery people too. Recommend this company. Not our first time using them either.
Easy to order and great communication
Good product and the delivery driver was very helpful.
Thankyou for leaving us a review!

Its great to hear that you are happy with the service we have given and that you are happy with our product.

The Decorative Aggregates team.
Perfect as usual.
We specialise in pebbledashing, spar dashing and have always been impressed with the quality
Thankyou for leaving us a review Alan!

Its so lovely to hear that your are happy with your products and the quality of them.

We look forward to you placing an order with us again.

The Decorative Aggregates Team
Excellent service. It was an easy website to use with all the information you need. The delivery was on time despite the present situation. Product was just what I wanted. Thank you.
Thankyou so much for taking the time to leave this excellent 5 star review Christopher!

We are so pleased to hear that your order went smoothly from start to finish and that everything was as you expected it to be.

Be sure to check out our new blog as there is plenty of helpful tips and advise on there so you can get your garden exactly as you intend ready for those summer months!

The Decorative Aggregates team
Great service and high quality material.
Thankyou very much for leaving us this review!

Its lovely to hear that you were delighted with the service and material provided.

The Decorative Aggregates Team.
It’s lovely ! Lovely big chucks!
Thankyou very much for leaving us this 5 star review Sharon!

Its great to hear that you were pleased with the product purchased. If you manage to get any photos of your product we would love to see what you have created! You can send them to Alisha@derbyaggs.com

The Decorative Aggregates team
Delivery driver would not deliver the 850kg bag of pebbles which I ordered onto my driveway. Instead, he left the bag on the pavement at the end of my drive and I have had to manually move the pebbles myself... I appreciate that Decorative Aggregates outsource their delivery to another company, but that sort of service is extremely poor.
Thankyou for taking the time to leave us a review as all feed back is important to us. I do apologise that you were unhappy with the service provided, but unfortunately our deliveries are kerbside deliveries only on the road or the pavement. We do try to make this as clear as possible on our website so our customers know what to expect with our deliveries and I do apologise if you have missed this. If you would like to contact us on 01629630256 we can discuss this further. The Decorative Aggregates Team.
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.81 based on 11,276 reviews