Decorative Aggregates Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Decorative Aggregates

About Decorative Aggregates: Decorative Aggregates offers a wide range of high-quality products for all your requirements, delivered nationwide. Take a look at our full range of products and get ideas from our inspiration pages.

lucy@derbyaggs.com

Arbor Low Works
Youlgrave

193 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Penny
Quick delivery and good quality products.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Decorative Aggregates in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Quick delivery and good quality products."
"item was as described and delivery was well within the dates stated"
"They where stones"
"Driver went out his way to help and the product was brilliant, far cheaper than the rip off chain stores!"
"Easy ordering prompt delivery and a good product."
"Very pleased with the service. Have used the company several times now without any problems"
"The slate that I ordered came on the day that I was advised that it would, the driver was very helpful and together we got the pallet of 50 ready packed backs down my driveway and out of the way. The slate itself was of good quality, with not too much dust, will definitely use this company again."
"Looks great."
"Price, service and efficiency"
"I have ordered a number of products from Decorative aggregates and have always been impressed by their prices, customer service and speed of delivery. They will continue to be my first choice for stone products."
"Generally good as usual but delivery not until next day having waited in all day. No notification until 6pm !!!"
"Very happy as always with the product."
"Quick service"
"I received exactly what I asked for and in accordance with what the web site described. The pallet arrived very promptly and was delivered to the door."
"Quick delivery quick response what you see is what you get. Can’t say anything bad keep up the good work"
"Very pleased with product purchased."
"Order exactly as expected and arrived on time."
"good product delivered on time"
"Fantastic price & quality for slate. I'll be back for more and have recommended you to others."
"Very pleased with the colour and evn size of the granite garden looks great. would recommend your company."
Decorative Aggregates is rated 4.76 based on 193 reviews