DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

Based on 4,288 reviews
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Claire did an amazing job of sorting out our mortgage. It was very quick and we had our decision in a few weeks. We only dealt with one person from start to finish and she knew exactly what she was doing.
Pavla Poustevnik was fabulous from start to finish with my remortgage application. She genuinely cared and got me an excellent mortgage. It was effortless. Thank you to the Deal Direct F S LTD team.
Found me a great deal when I needed to take my ex off the mortgage and buy him out. when my own mortgage company wouldn’t even let me do it.
Lee Conway was very attentive to getting us through this mortgage he was a pleasure to talk too Very professional
Very professional people would recommend them and very help full to answer any questions
Very easy process ! Lots of friendly helpful professional staff
Melodie Kett did a good job on renewing our mortgage , she was efficient and approachable .
Used deal direct for my alast 3 mortgages/remortgages would not go anywhere elce Perfect no hassle service every time Thankyou.
Easy & smooth process
Very helpful, efficient & professional
Nicky was great, a really effective intermediary between us and the lender, and the whole process was so much easier than doing it ourselves.
Dealt with our mortgage, very happy with the service,
Dealt with our mortgage, very happy with the service,
Excellent service at all times
Very efficient and informative company, Easy to work with as you can text them anytime, left a e mail last night and thought I would only get an answer to my question after the Easter break it was answered before I went to bed. Great deal also with great interest rates Can’t recommend this company enough Thanks for all your help Happy customer.
Always very helpful they are a pleasure to deal with
The process was made fast and easy with the assistance of Michael & Hayley. Good communications all the way through with various options discussed. A very professional & friendly service & I hope they’re both still about in a few years time when it’s time to review my options. Thank you.
Absolutely responsive and helpful.
What fabulous service. My mortgage was arranged effortlessly and so quickly! They are never gave up trying to get me my own mortgage
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.8 based on 4,288 reviews