DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Very efficient. Excellent service. Quick response time.
From start to finish Lee provided us with a seamless service. Everything about the remortgage was explained extremely well and this made the whole process feel so easy. If your looking to get a mortgage or remortgage this is the company for you. I can’t praise them enough.
All pretty straightforward
Veery happy with the service and communication with Deal Direct very professional service. Many thanks to Hayley Pilgrim-Rye for her patience and support thru this transaction.
Professional, efficient, helpful and extremely patient
Excellent service - will definitely use again. Dealt with Mike who was fantastic.
Very satisfied with the service
Quick and efficient
Very good, professional, helpful, Simon and the team excellent.
Very professional and answered all the questions asked plus kept you in the loop all the way through
I’m a first time buyer. April and Leigh where fantastic at solving any issues I had and explaining everything. I would like to say a huge thank you
Fantastic service from start to finish of the mortgage process.Very happy with our deal and will definitely be using deals direct again
Hayley's been amazing all through the process. So helpful and made it all easy and Stress-free.
Ms April was excellent in her customer service. She was very helpful and will recommend there service anyone.
Fantastic service, Lee was very helpful, would recommend 👌
Great service as always
Fantastic advisor that went the extra mile to help me get the mortgage I neededed.
Fantastic service from Simon who was extremely informative & very patient! I would definitely recommend you as a business & especially him.
Kevin has been superb, thorough and diligent. He was also helpful, friendly, professional and responsive.
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.82 based on 3,998 reviews