DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD

How would you rate DEAL DIRECT F S LTD?

"Very good but not good with optima"
"I was looking to remortgage, I contacted ddfs, the gentleman I spoke to listened to what I was looking for, I explained I am on a low income, and wanted 2 yr fixed term, the service I received was amazing, totally professional, every question answered in a no nonsense way. I cannot recommend this company enough, excellent service."
"Karly is knowledgeable and consistent with her updates. Highly reliable."
"Mark has a sense of humour and has looked after my mortgage interests for a number of years."
Daniel Fone
Verified Buyer
"Karly at DD has been amazing and has helped us secure our first family home"
"good service. Simon is very professional and responds quickly to customers, making them feel good."
"Mark was extremely helpful, and professional. He was very knowledgeable, he explained everything clearly, and helped me feel at ease."
"I made a right choice to go with Simon suggestions for my remortgage and I am being offered better deal than others."
Ann Tinsley
Verified Buyer
"Prompt, attentive and good communication. Nothing too much trouble."
"Great service and very quick and efficient"
"Yasmin went above and beyond to help me buy my first home! I would have been stuck renting without her!"
"Good personal service"
"An extremely stress free and swift service from Simon. I would highly recommend Deal Direct."
"Found them online as I had a non standard application - they got things moving very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. They were very professional and polite despite my constant emailing for updates - but as a FTB they put us at ease and explained the process fully. Would not hesitate to use them again, and they managed to get me a better rate than the one I was originally shown! Thanks to Hayley and Beccy who I dealt with almost daily during the process - they are fantastic. Expect a call when I come to remortgage!"
"Very effective, professional team , they realy take the pressure from my shoulder."
Barbara Huszcza-Truszkowska
Verified Buyer
"Very supportive, very helpful, and the best company."
"Very friendly and polite which made me feel relaxed about the whole process."
Sarbjeet Ahluwalia
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and professional people who make you feel at ease and guide you at every stage to achieve the desired outcome"
"Easy yo deal with and so far vey quick"
"Always kept in loop as what is happening. Nathan got us a great deal and understood our concerns and addressed those with diligence amd patience. Highly recommended."
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.86 based on 1,159 reviews