DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Staff are friendly and give prompt responses to enquiries. They do have good understanding of complex applications. They are interested in finding applicatants lowest rates possible. I will definitely recommend Deal direct!
Absolutely brilliant service. They do it all for you so it takes so much pressure off you. Highly recommended.
Very good service, keep you fully updated at every step.
Absolutely appalling service.... do not use
Hi Paul, We sincerely apologise for the way you feel about the service we have provided you so far. This is not the 5* service we pride ourselves on. Please get in touch so we can help resolve the issue. DDFS
Vikki Deane & Nigel Button were extremely hopefully & knowledgeable.
Really happy with the level of service provided this is my second time of dealing with them and I wouldn’t have come back if I wasn’t satisfied first time around
Very lovely people helpful understanding Both lee Conway & Nigel Button I would recommend
Dealt with all our needs ,very professional.Would definitely use again .
Excellent service from Deal Direct. Hayley has been amazing, very helpful and very friendly. Wouldn’t use anyone else now.
Jessica has been proactive and constantly updating me with my remortgage application. Service has been top class.
Very professional and friendly staff, who took the time to explain all the options available. I would recommend their professional services to anyone. Thank you.
Very convenient service I used it many times and every time I am satisfied with results
Excellent service once again from Deal Direct in their persistence in finding an appropriate mortgage.
Very friendly, quick and helped with any question you may have!
Professional service from start to finish! Jessica was especially super efficient, as was all of the team. Can't thank you all enough now the excitement of upgrading our house!
Dealt with all our needs ,very professional.Would definitely use again .
Deal direct handled my remortgage swiftly and professionally.
Accurate and helpful