DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD

How would you rate DEAL DIRECT F S LTD ?

Ryan & Hayley
Verified Reviewer
"Karly was very helpful throughout the whole process. She dealt with any issues we had very quickly and was always there to answer any questions. Highly recommend to any first buyers who don’t understand how the full process works. Thank you Ryan & Hayley"
"Good service, kept well informed. They came up with a good deal for our circumstances. I felt the fees specific to the mortgage could have been explained better."
"Helpful, listened to needs and happy to answer all questions and queries. Recommend"
"Seamless service"
"Our advisor gave us great service, looking at all sorts of options and suggesting options which we hadn't even thought of. She always made time for our questions"
"Very helpful staff in all departments and answered all my questions I had without hesitation and made everything much easier."
Helena Genfi
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and helpful. My queries were dealt with promptly even when it was late at night."
"They made remortgaging to a better rate and consolidating my loan easy from start to finish! The staff are helpful and friendly."
RadhaLondonishvara
Verified Buyer
"Very effective - very efficient - wonderful service. Highly recommend using Deal Direct."
Arfan Nawaz
Verified Buyer
"Exceptionally professional service with great customer care. Deal direct got me a cracking deal on my remortgage and helped me manage my finances in a more positive way."
Gareth Lockett
Verified Buyer
"Deals direct were very polite Were there for anything I needed and if I had any questions and were quick to get my remortgage complete."
"From the first contact we had enquiring about types of mortgages to the final contact receiving confirmation that the funds had been released, the advisors were knowledgeable and professional. Responses to all our queries were always quick & comprehensive. Great service."
"Delt with our application very effeciently. Always approachable and helpful."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"Very easy to deal with"
"Speedy friendly efficient good deal found"
"Always response quickly and suggestions were given, helped to find different deals"
"Deal direct were very pleasant to deal with, they kept me informed at all times and helped get me the mortgage I needed."
"Very informative and helpful. Keeping me up to date at each stage. Quick and easy to di"
"Good advice and service resulting in a first time buyer getting a mortgage."
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.86 based on 1,301 reviews