DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
have no problem using deal direct f s Ltd very very helpful and would definitely recommend to anyone always keep you up to date and there when you need them thanks again
Posted 52 minutes ago
Efficient service. Very helpful in all matters including any technical issues that need addressing.. Great staff I was well looked after .
Great service
Lee and his team have arranged mortgages for me a few times now. I always come back as they are great to deal with, always help find the best solution and also keep you informed and updated all the way along. I would recommend anyone to use these guys they know there stuff and will make it easy and comfortable for you as a customer, great service.
Excellent company. In difficult circumstances, not once but twice (2017 and 2021) they successfully managed to realise our dreams, firstly to buy our magnificent house that we rented then bought. Then to re-mortgage the original deal 4-years later. Superb work and superb service.
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD 5 star review on 28th October 2021
Great service! I would recommend using Deal Direct F S to all my friends. Big thanks to the Deal Direct team for helping me, when I was remortgaging my property.
I applied for a remortgage with Deal Direct F S LTD and their service is smooth and straightforward, they kept me informed throughout the process. They are a great organisation! Fantastic customer support from start to finish. Outstanding customers service. They are knowledgeable and have excellent communication skills. My advisor was extremely helpful and prompt with her replies. It was very easy and quick to get my remortgage. I would recommend deal direct.
Very friendly quick service and good communication
Very friendly quick service and good communication
Fast to the point will be using again
Fast to the point will be using again
Excellent service from Claire with regard to our re mortgage. Very professional.
Very helpful and wiling to listen to customer needs! I would highly recommend them.
Excellent support in finding a mortgage. Brilliant at keeping you informed throughout the process. Polite and caring staff thank you
Great service from start to finish. Very professional & knowledgeable staff. Would defo recommend or use again. Thank you Simon & team for a wonderful service.
Very happy with the service provided
Great service in a very timely fashion. Ease of contact to ask questions regarding the offer and the process.
From start to finish deal direct was great and kept us informed at each stage. Thank you
Excellent service from Simon. Excellent Understanding of the market would 100% recommend
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.82 based on 4,091 reviews