DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
customer service

How would you rate DEAL DIRECT F S LTD ?

"Really quick service can't fault you at all. Thank you"
"Great service when needed"
"Very helpful and efficient."
"Mr. Antony Clegg, well recommended. Very helpful, good characteristic."
"There are no words to convey my gratitude on how Deal Direct handled my re- mortage. They are top class and extremely helpful. I worked closely with Lee Langridge and he was just superb from the beginning. I have never seen such a smooth and straightforward application process. From my initial contact until completion has been first class service. Thank you deal direct for the great job you do! I am so pleased i used your services and will definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a broker. A big thank you for how smoothly you handled my application- it is very much appreciated"
"Jessica has been amazing nothing was to much trouble. she was always at the end of the phone to advise and surport us. fantastic service very helpful. Hanna Adams"
"Really helpful , friendly people and reply straight away."
"Excellent service, really helpful and knowledgable staff. Highly recommended."
"Karly was very helpful and kept us up to date at all time on the progress of our application."
"Prompt helpful informative"
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
"fantastic service and great customer service could not have asked for better"
"Very helpfully and done spot on job for me.thank u so much."
"Just straight up good all round"
"Responsive, fast and easy. Top marks"
"Great prompt service. Hassle free."
"Great service, very efficient and keeping you updated every step of the way, would highly recommend the service they offer"
"Professional, efficient and friendly. I would always turn to them for advice. Nicky and the team have helped me many times in the past. Thank you"
"Very fast response!!! Key when dealing with mortgage quotes"
"Our remortgage was slightly complicated but Martin guided us through helping to get exactly what we wanted at less money than we were paying while increasing our loan. It would have been 5Stars but for an issue over repayment of our two previous loans."
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.85 based on 1,505 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!