DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD

How would you rate DEAL DIRECT F S LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Friendly. Fast response, approachable."
"Yasmin kept us fully informed throughout the whole process. She was a delight to work with, friendly and professional. I recommend this company for anyone looking for a mortgage broker."
"Every thing was effectively and quickly"
"Excellent and prompt service from Annette, also keeping me informed of progress and chasing solicitors where necessary."
"Karly, as always fantastic. We always recommend and will always use. Very happy. Thank you again for your help."
"Great service. Very profecional. Spot on. Tx"
"Found us a very good remortgage deal when our existing bank could not"
"Easy and straight forward to deal with."
"Our financial advisor, Simon Tai, has been exceptionally helpful regarding our remortgage. I had tried to source an appropriate product myself without any success. Simon appeared to put thought, effort and a human touch into his work on our case. I was in constant contact with him, either via email or on his mobile. He always responded very promptly. He was clear in what documents we were required to provide and in advising us of time frames. I only wish that all professionals were as attentive, compassionate and dedicated to their roles. As a result of my experience, I highly recommend this company."
"They went extra mile to get us a better rate. And helped us with life insurance as well"
"Friendly service and very professional. I would definitely recommend it to a friend."
"Good communication"
"Efficient, easy to understand guidance and advice."
"Karly at deals direct is absolutely amazing, Always very helpful and got back to me straight away every time I needed anything. Would highly recommend this company. They got me a mortgage very fast."
Niran Seriki
Verified Reviewer
"Kevin Davies did a marvellous job, quite painstaking and patiently helped to conclude this successfully. He deserves 5-star. Thanks Kevin & thanks Darl Direct."
"great support and advice all through out the process. Simon Tai i dealt with he was very helpful. i would defiently use them again"
"They dealt with my remortgage so quickly and efficiently. Kevin was fantastic and explained everything really well. It was so good to be able to do it over the phone and through email as I work full time."
"Made it easy and quick"
"Lee was very helpful and made it very clear.Everyone I have spoken to at the office are all good.I will recommend your company to my friends."
"They got me the mortgage deal I wanted."
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.86 based on 1,041 reviews