DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
Very helpful and friendly April
We were well pleased with the handling and service of Deal Direct, especially with Simon Tae who worked with us in a very professional and friendly manner.
Very friendly, helpful and efficient. Have used DDFS in the past and would definitely use their service again. Whole transaction completed very quickly, really happy with the result.
Very efficient and professional service. I highly recommend them!
Professional. Fast. And nice people to do business with
Very quick service for me from start to finish. Special thanks to Claire for making my remortgage so easy.
Helpful and easy to communicate with. They gave us lots of options that would suit us
It was very simple and hassle free process to switch to new rate after comparing many options. DD FS Ltd we’re very helpful in explaining the various options. Will recommend them highly. Mr Sarbjeet Ahluwalia
Claire did an amazing job of sorting out our mortgage. It was very quick and we had our decision in a few weeks. We only dealt with one person from start to finish and she knew exactly what she was doing.
Pavla Poustevnik was fabulous from start to finish with my remortgage application. She genuinely cared and got me an excellent mortgage. It was effortless. Thank you to the Deal Direct F S LTD team.
Found me a great deal when I needed to take my ex off the mortgage and buy him out. when my own mortgage company wouldn’t even let me do it.
Lee Conway was very attentive to getting us through this mortgage he was a pleasure to talk too Very professional
Very professional people would recommend them and very help full to answer any questions
Very easy process ! Lots of friendly helpful professional staff
Melodie Kett did a good job on renewing our mortgage , she was efficient and approachable .
Used deal direct for my alast 3 mortgages/remortgages would not go anywhere elce Perfect no hassle service every time Thankyou.
Easy & smooth process