DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy

customer service
"good day I am a home owner/landloard and have been for the last 12 years. I have dealt with many morgage brokers and after working with Mr Davies only then I realised what a competent knowledgeable pleasant friendly prompt morgage broker is an I regret that I didn’t know him and your firm in all these years. I congratulate the Direct Deal for having Mr davies in their team. I am utterly pleased with his job, help,support and his excellent personality. I will surely approach you when I need another loan or morgage and will definitely recommend your firm and Mr Davies to friends and families I thank you again for the help support and fantastic job that Mr Davies kindly provided me with BY THE WAY THE QUESTION WHICH SAYS HOW WOULD YOU RATE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DOESNT LET ME TO HIGHLIGHT THE STARS BUT FOR THAT QUESTION I ALSO GIVE 5 STAR regards haleh sharif"
"Lee has been amazing, really helpful and always on the end of a phone if he was needed for any questions I wanted to ask. Really good team of people keep you well informed. Thank you."
"Needed mortgage sorted quickly could not fault Lee and the team for there effort and efficiency."
"So far so good, dealt mostly with jessica and she been very helpfull and i have been kept upto date every step of the way,"
"Excellent service with sound financial advice. Hassle free provided mutie tailored options and explained them in detail so we fully understood each one and the pros and cons Would recommend wholeheartedly"
"Deal direct FS ltd where fantastic, Lee Conway found me the best deal, the turn around from applying to getting the mortgage was very fast I would highly recommend them."
"Excellent quick service, Nicky (Lane) is always very polite and seems to get me a better rate than I find myself, which is why I repeatedly contact her for my mortgages."
"Our thanks goes to Yasmin May for being so amazing all through our mortgage process, the constant communication and all the support."
"Very big thanks to Yasmin May, for all your support and guidance through the mortgage process. Your service was very professional and very prompt to responses."
"Have used Deal Direct on two occasions and can’t recommend them highly enough. The communication was excellent throughout and they went the extra mile to identify the right deal for our individual circumstances."
"Unbelievable service from Simon. Polite professional and attentive. Found us a mortgage to suit our needs when we didn't think one would exist! Thanks"
"Worked well with our requirements"
"Looked at all options and worked hard to find a suitable solution"
"I found Karly very efficient and very aware of the market. It was a a pleasurable experience again and i will be back when it comes around again in 2 years."
"Very good service from Nikki, prompt responses to my query’s and was kept informed throughout."
"Thank you to Simon, Claire & Kaitlin Always friendly and professional. Made a daunting process a lot easier."
"Really attentive, informative & personable. I have found the whole process easy & hassle free."
"Superb service!! Karly helped us out massively in finding a great mortgage deal and the switch over was effortless. Thanks again would def recommend your services and use again in future."
"Excellent and professional team. Providing independent advice for the best deals available on the market. Simon Tai was very professional and full of advice around what options to pursue. Once forms where sent was quick to respond and chase up. Thankyou all"
"The second time I have now used DD, good service in both instances from Lee Conway & all support staff"
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.85 based on 1,661 reviews