DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy

customer service
"A very helpful and stress free experience. Excellent customer service . I felt all my money worries were taken away. I would definitely recommend the company."
"Very helpful"
"Lee and the team have been extremely helpful all the way through the process."
"Deal Direct were efficient and helpful at all stages, we’ve got a deal we’re really happy with."
"Very helpful and sorted out our remorgage in good time, many thanks."
"Jessica my broker provided an excellent service."
"All the way through the process all staff were very helpful in politeness and advising me thank you"
"Really good service"
"Easy to comminicate, happy to answer any questions, prompt response 5* Servic. Jessica is perticulary helpful, thank you all"
"Excellent efficient service."
"Once again delighted with the service from Karly and the team. Exceptional service and very responsive."
"From start to finish Lee Conway has been a gem with how he has dealt with my remortgage. He is prompt and communicates the procedure very well. I would recommend deal direct because of the device Lee has given me. Thank you again Lee. :)"
"Highly efficient."
"Excellent service from deal direct and with close monitoring and supporting me this has been a lot stress taken off me . Thank you lee"
"Very good customer service. Quick to process application. Always kept me informed about what was going on. Pleased with the product they provided me."
"Excellent company. Staff are friendly, thorough and efficient. Would 100% recommend. Lee was lovely, always answered calls or called back straight away, nothing was to much. Nigel was very helpful with other matters and every other member of staff I spoke to were friendly and professional. My friend also are using deal direct and are having the same brilliant experience. Definitely recommend"
"excellent service and they have been very helpful in terms of advice with regards to our property."
"Excellent service very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again."
"great service ,friendly extremely helpful staff would recommend to anyone and everyone"
"Melodie did a great job sourcing an ideal mortgage for us and advised on the best deal for our circumstances. Great communication and kept well advised of what step we were at along the way. We will be using Melodie and Deal Direct FS LTD again. Many thanks."
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.84 based on 1,970 reviews