DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DEAL DIRECT F S LTD
Read DEAL DIRECT F S LTD Reviews

02392006428

Tell us how DEAL DIRECT F S LTD made you happy
We originally used Deal Direct 5 years ago when we changed mortgage provider and have recently used them again when our fixed rate ended. The service is excellent. Lee Conway supported us through the process both times and nothing was too much trouble. His response to queries was swift and informative. Thank you Lee for the excellent customer service.
Excellent service as usual
Efficient , patient and friendly employees. They helped me through the process of getting my mortgage quickly and in a stress free manner.
Deal Direct couldn't of made the process any easier or stress free. From the initial contact to the receiving of our offer, everything was taken care of, good communication, full explanations throughout. Michael Axtell was our advisor and we can't rate him highly enough, got us a deal at a difficult time to be remortgaging, excellent job.
No stone left unturned when finding us the right mortgage.Top class through ever step. Many thanks to the team
I had a personalised service from Simon and his team who worked tirelessly day in and day out. I could sense the intense passion, professioanalism and enthusiasm amongst the team each time we had some correspondence either through mail or phone proving how passionate they all are. What an emotional finale !! Once again well done the A Team you made it possible and am so grateful. Dr B Exton
Patient, understood my needs, explained everything in detail.
Great team especially Simon
Top stuff. Got offer within a very short period of time. Thanks.
Extremely helpful, someone always available to answer any questions we had, will definitely use again
Nicky is always refreshing to work with and this was a completely hassle/stress free transaction.
Very quick, efficient and friendly service, all done from the comfort of home. Highly recommended
This is the 2nd time I have used their services and the professionism is still top notch.
All the staff I have dealt with at Deal direct were really helpful to any questions I had.
We would strongly recommend Deal Direct F S LTD to anyone looking a Mortgage Deal. All the Team were extremely helpful and friendly. We would especially want to mention Simon Tai for his efficency and hard work to find the right Mortgage Deal and keeping us fully informed throughout each step of the process.
Simon has been amazing fab quick turn around of my mortgage very pleased with the service
I have just renewed my mortgage with Santander, Thanks for all the help from DEAL DIRECT F S LTD, Tank you mr Simon for being so helpful, many Thanks 🙏
DEAL DIRECT F S LTD is rated 4.82 based on 4,052 reviews