Day Out With The Kids Reviews

of reviewers recommend Day Out With The Kids

Tell us how Day Out With The Kids made you happy
i dont like cows
Fantastic way to find great days out with the family.
Great website for when trying to organise something different for the family. Easy to use. Great options and information.
Love going here used to go all the time as a child and looking forward to taking my children. It's great for all the family!! Definitely have to visit if your in Manchester!
Total rubbish - save your money
We gone to chartworth for a daily excursion. We gone on outdoor playground or sat in their cafe having warm hot chocolate. We have a browse in their farm store.
Fantastic water park, lots of different slides. Suitable for all ages but I’d mainly say teenagers. Good food court. Inside and outside area to eat and play. Good showers. The shower area could do with up dating, does look tired. Great day out for the family. They take party bookings too
always getting emails with offers and place to visit with the little one. great free service.
I have not played it For Over 10 years I play it on my phone and keep Hitting Strikes
This is a useful website for planning family day outs! Thank you. Keep it up!
Absolute valuable source of information on what’s available for kids days out!especially at short notice with a good variety of activities to suit all types of weather and ages.This is a must have for all parents/guardians
Hi Lyn, Thank you for your review! We love hearing about how we're helping families do more together and are always adding new attractions and activities to be able to provide the best inspiration we can. P.S. Did you know we also offer a membership at Day Out With The Kids to help with the cost side of things, as we know days out as a family aren't always cheap.
always helps me to decide
Hi Ondrej, Thanks for reviewing Day Out With The Kids! We're glad we can help you decide on great things to do as a family.
Heard really good but never experienced anything through day out with kids website so would love to try
Always such helpful and informative information for parents as for what to do with your children and very reasonable prices, always look forward to receiving their emails.
Hi Ann, Thanks for your review! We're glad that we're helping you to find things to do with your children and on top of that, we're proud to be able to offer our members exclusive discounts on thousands of attractions across the UK!
Loads of great ideas for things to do as a family! Would definitely recommend!
Hi Alex, Thank you for your review, we're always happy to receive feedback on how we're doing and hope you continue to find great things to do at Day Out With The Kids.
Have found so many great days out on this site, including loads on our doorstep that we didn't even know were there! It's always my go-to place for ideas on where to take the kids, especially during the school holidays - would 100% recommend!
Hi Lisa, Many thanks for your review, we're glad that we can help you find great days out for you and your family at Day Out With The Kids! Speaking of school holidays, we've got loads of special membership offers for this October half term as well for you to start saving on all these days out.
I use this site every time I want to take my kids out for the day. Loads of days out listed, with information I need like prices and opening times.
Day Out With The Kids is rated 4.18 based on 17 reviews