Dashel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dashel
Read Dashel Reviews

About Dashel:

Cycling is safe. The benefits to your health and wealth outweigh the risks, so we’re not going to try and scare you into wearing a helmet. We want to wear something slim and flattering to get about town. So we've designed cycle helmets that are light, safe and comfortable. Made sustainably in the UK.

info@dashel.cc

Tell us how Dashel made you happy
I bought it as I needed a helmet to with a peak to deal with low sun in my eyes,...the magnetic buckle is I would describe as self locking,...just point both ends towards one another and they automatically mate,.....very nice colours to choose from....the helmet comes with alternative interior pads so as the helmet wears in you can fit the larger pads if desired,...steve
Hi Steve, thanks so much for taking the time to review your helmet. Great to hear you are pleased with it. Happy cycling!
To be fair: The Dashel helmet is really beautiful and i absolutely wanted one. But I'm really disappointed in the customer service. After i ordered the helmet i got a confirmation email in which it said, that due to brexit, there will be taxes that i have to pay extra for the shipping to Europe. During the order there was nothing that said that, otherwise i would not have ordered. Of course i could have known that, but it was my first time ordering something from the UK and only because i couldn't get the helmet somewhere in germany in my size and colour. So i was sending the customer service two emails, approximately 5 minutes after i ordered and asked if they could maybe cancel my order as i can not afford to pay even more money. Usually thats possible at other companys. I never got an answer and i had to pay 30 € extra taxes. I mean, the helmet itself is alreasy very expensive and i had to really think twice, because thats a lot of money for me. And now that i payed even more i have to say: 150€ for a basic black helmet that has absolutely no features at all is too much. It just is. I could have spend way less or get way more for my money. No lighting included, nothing to lock the helmet to the bike and the possibilities to fit the helmet to the head is poor. There is no wheel to make it tighter which is quite basic for all helmets that i've seen so far. And the way that nobody ever answered to my emails really disappointed me. Tbh, I would not buy it again and im really sad about it, as i was looking forward to it and really saving money.
Dear Hannah, so sorry about your negative experience with Dashel. Customer satisfaction is super important to us, and we are so disappointed that you didn't receive our normal standard of service. This was completely our error over a bank holiday weekend and we can only apologise. We have been in touch with you directly and have refunded your taxes and hope you can now enjoy your helmet. Kindest regards The Dashel Team
Absolutely fantastic. Looks brilliant, very comfortable and shipping was quick and easy. The helmet runs a bit small, so I would recommend going a size up if you feel you are in between sizes, but after swapping to a large it fits perfectly.
Great product and very stylish
Absolutely superb product & superb service.
Super impressed with this company. Very responsive to emails, ordered the helmet on one day and it arrived the next. Very good quality and well made. Love the adjustable pads which come in two sizes allowing a very tailored fit. The magnetic clasp is also very handy. All in all very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about buying a helmet.
Excellent website, and very quick delivery service, would highly recommend.
very very good
I thought I didn’t receive any notice as to the arrival of my order but it was my mistake. Found the notice. I really appreciate Dashel’s quick response and willingness to assist although I accidentally gave them a low rate. That was fixed! Thank you, looking forward to picking up my helmet from the post office.
Hi Michal, thanks so much for amending your initial review - glad we managed to clear up the misunderstanding. Hope you love your helmet :-)
Great helmet.
Great fit and looks great.
I wear my hair pinned up and was delighted to finally find a helmet that came in a large enough size to accommodate my hairstyle. My hairdo was not even crushed on arrival.
Super fast service!
I'm happy with the ordering of this little light - it only took a week to get all the way to Canada. Works well and attaches easily on the back of my Dashel bike helmet. Thanks!
Quick delivery, great service. Love Dashel.
Beautiful helmet but there were some issues and customer service is terrible. I have to send 2-3 emails to get a response and the responses are unhelpful. Dont suggest you buy.
Very comfortable helmet, possibly the best fit I have had. Also stylish, but what I do like is there is no retention system at the back, something I have problems with on other helmets. Made in GB too!
I have been a Dashel helmet wearer for 18 months and it just saved me from very serious head injuries and possibly more. After an equipment failure resulting in my having no steering I landed on my head and I was saved by my Dashel. I and my family cannot thank the team at Dashel enough. Safe and stylish
Brilliant helmet (recycled) service second to none, quick delivery. Used Dashel website..love that a key worker gets a free helmet. 5 stars all round
the look very well but helmet cooling isn't good
Dashel is rated 4.84 based on 37 reviews