Dashel Reviews

4.7
Based on 93 reviews
Read Dashel Reviews

About Dashel:

Cycling is safe. The benefits to your health and wealth outweigh the risks, so we’re not going to try and scare you into wearing a helmet. We want to wear something slim and flattering to get about town. So we've designed cycle helmets that are light, safe and comfortable. Made sustainably in the UK.

info@dashel.cc

Tell us how Dashel made you happy
I admire the ethos and values of Dashel and bought the helmet based on that, along with the aesthetics of the helmet. I have a slightly larger head and purchased the large. It does look a tad on the big size, but very happy with the helmet, how it fits, the straps, the magnetic clasp and the adjuster at the back of the head.
I'm delighted with my new Dashel helmet. It fits really well, is very comfortable and has good ventilation. I'm also really pleased with the colour. A very stylish helmet. Anne
Dashel 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I love my new helmet - I feel safe why cycling while also looking stylish! The helmet was delivered very quickly and with plastic free packaging.
It’s comfortable and feel safe
Looks good.
Just love my Dashel Ocean Edition helmet - got it in pink/red as the others were all sold out as they are so popular. It fits perfectly - the sizing on the website is spot on - and I feel really safe and secure in it. I have had so many positive comments about it from friends when wearing it. only comment is keep making them Dashel as they seem to be sold out a lot!
Hi Emma, so lovely to hear that you love your Ocean Edition helmet - that makes us very happy. Happy Cycling!
A very comfortable and stylish helmet. I think it is great!
Love my new helmet
looks good, my second one. perhaps a little chilly around the back and sides on a cool day, even with head bands. I suppose that would be very good in the summer.
I buy a hemlet according to the suggested size from the official website, but sadly it's still feel to tight for me. I sent a message from the website last week, and up to now it still has no reply.
Hi Thomas, so sorry to hear that your helmet does not fit perfectly. I believe Mark is in touch with you directly now so we will get this sorted as soon as possible. Kindest Regards The Dashel Team
I wish the strap can be redesigned so that the helmet's visor can lowered to have a better shade from sunlight.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Hopefully you have the correct size helmet? The helmet's visor should sit 1-2cm above your eyebrows when worn correctly. This should then give you shade and visibility. Happy Cycling!
I have two virtually new Dashel Helmets (red and blue) which are now unsellable through eBay, do you offer a service where you could take these back.
Dear Michael, helmets should never be sold second hand, so we can't help or encourage that. We encourage our customers to send old helmets back to us when they are 5 years old, so we can recycle them in return for money off a subsequent purchase. Kind regards The Dashel Team
Great to see another design-led British company grow and prosper
Customer service were very helpful as I couldn’t decide if should go for the small or medium helmet as my head size was between the two they said medium and I was glad I spoke to them first because they were totally right. After a lot of research on choosing the right bicycle helmet my final choice was Dashel and I absolutely love it.
Dashel 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Dear Kelly, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear you received swift and helpful advice on what size to go for. Might we also say, you made a fabulous choice of colour - it looks amazing on you. Happy cycling!
Satisfying shopping experience, smooth logistics
Dear Chui, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy cycling! Kindest regards from the Dashel team.
love Dashel helmets- we have two now (me and partner)
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review David and great to hear there are two Dashel wearers in your household :-)
Very bad, if your head doesn’t fit one of their only 3 sizes then don’t bother. Have been trying to return it for 2 months now, and haven’t even been replied to via email to be talked to.
Dear Sam, so sorry to read your review and hear that your experience of Dashel was not to your satisfaction. You originally ordered one of our Ocean Edition helmets, which are not available in all sizes due to the nature of this range and them not being mass produced. I understand we did send you an alternative size to try and covered all shipping costs, and when this did not fit we have given you a full refund. So sorry we couldn't assist further and we do hope you can find an alternative helmet that fits you well. Kindest regards Dashel
Delivery was prompt, product is gd but could be shipped with more inner Velcro patches for better fit.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you need extra velcro dots we would be delighted to send you a few more. Just drop us a line on info@dashel.co.uk Kind regards
Bought this as a pressy and if ok will buy one for me. Looks great and l tried it on before wrapping and feels a bit big for me but with the added padding should be fine. Love the look and feel etc.
Hi Janet, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review and what a lovely gift to give a friend! You could always try a size small for yourself and we are also just about to launch our helmets with an integrated dial fit system so that could work well for you...
The only sensible looking helmet I could get in m y XXL size!
Dear Stuart, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated. Glad to hear our helmet is able to protect your extra large brain :-). Happy Cycling!
Dashel is rated 4.74 based on 93 reviews