Dashel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Dashel

Tell us how Dashel made you happy

"Absolutely gorgeous helmet. Saving the limited edition gun metal finish for the Porsche convertible. Buying one in white for the Brompton."
"Very good fit, perfect workmanship, cool and stylish design, fast delivery, highly recommended shop."
"A wonderful company manufacturing in Britain, with friendly, helpful staff."
"Super customer service and communication. Fantastic product, light and really well made. The magnetic clasp is shop easy to use."
"After my previous helmet was nicked (boooo), I required something new to protect my head while cycling from my own clumsiness and also bad drivers. Alas, I ride a beautiful Dutch bike in the city and I wanted something that not only did the job, but looked nice too. I spent many an hour checking out the helmets at Cyclechic - they have the best choice - before choosing a Dashel helmet in Navy Gloss. I really like that its foam doesn't degrade and when wearing the helmet it doesn't look like I'm engaging in extreme sports. And, because Cyclechic and Dashel are lovely, they got my helmet to me the next day before 1pm because I was worried about cycling without. Wonderful! On the first wearing, a friend said the helmet's slimline profile and styling looked like something that belonged with a vintage Vespa - perfect. Upon receiving the helmet, I excitedly opened the Dashel's reinforced cardboard box - no dings to the box nor helmet were going to happen here. (A way better experience than had with a Bobbin Metric helmet where the box was damaged on arrival). The helmet itself was inside a thick and soft cotton bag - very useful to keep the helmet so it isn't scratched and also is hidden away from thieiving eyes, although because of the value it comes with me everywhere (also a perk of the bag). I really like the magnetic clasp and have pretty much gotten used to the mechanism now, even using it with my heavy winter mittens. The helmet's sizing is very good. I measured my head before buying and found that I am a Medium. This fit well on arrival and I noticed the extra pads and instructions for arranging them differently, or choosing to wear the helmet without them entirely. At this point I called Dashel to double check the fit (because I was nervous about getting the wrong helmet for the cost), but the head of the company was really kind and talked me how she wears hers and how to get a good fit. She also let me know that I could just remove the velcro attachment pieces if I wanted to not wear any pads and that, if needed, I could ask for new ones in future if I changed my mind. I'm currently wearing the helmet with a merino wool hat and the thinnest pads inside and it feels comfortable and snug. I needed to learn to tilt it slightly forward to get the correct fit and it's great. A note of comparison: I previously had a Bern Lenox in a M-L size, which was ok although a bit small for my head and very hot in the summer. And I ordered, but returned to the manufacturer, a Bobbin Metric because it felt cheap and badly finished to me. It also moved around a lot on my head when adjusted fully, which was concerning seeing as it's sold as an adjustable fits-all helmet. Yes, the Dashel is more expensive but it fits great, feels secure and looks amazing. I like its company's approach to making bike helmets, their choice of a longlasting foam and strong exterior shell, and that I could call them for help. Would I buy it again? Absolutely. (And I don't have a lot of extra cash, so that's saying something.)"
"Nice desing, good quality, fast delivery."
"Quality product, reassuringly strong / protective & looks ok too! And the sales staff are really helpful. I’ve had one for a while & this is 2nd I’ve bought for family member."
"Very smart looking helmet and feels super safe - fits like a glove too! Have already received many a compliment. Thanks"
"Outstanding service, top of the line product. Made everything easy from start to finish xx"
"Lovely bike helmet. Delivered promptly and exactly as described."
"comfortable to wear, looks good, glad to say I dont know how effective in a crash. Efficient delivery service."
"Beautiful lines and brilliant colors"
"Beautiful and robust"
"Stylish, very comfy and free from the aggressive styling of most helmets. Delivered quickly and very well packed, as you'd expect from a top quality item. And you get the rosy glow of supporting small UK businesses and a poor area of the country."
"Great looking helmet. Very pleased with it."
"Excellent service - A* in all areas."
Dashel is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access