Cut Plastic Sheeting Reviews

John Toghill
Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Sally Beach
Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 11th August 2021
Acrylic splash wall ar great staff ,easy to work with price are chip and you can have cat to the size. I'm wery satisfied with Plastic Sheeting . And my customer to. Definitely will get more those staff and recommend to everyone. ericscarpentry.com
Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 3rd September 2021 Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
Very good website and service. The Sample and subsequent products seem to be excatly what I wanted and of good quality and promptly dispatched. I have yet to use the product but would recommend the service.
Prompt and efficient service cutting some sheeting to use as an outdoor patio table top. Paid for polished edges thinking that all the edges would be smooth but they're not. Probably needed an additional service option to de-burr, bevel or smooth out the cuts.
Efficient ordering, good quality product. Well packaged for protection.
Excellent service. Product very good and really helpful customer service
Very good. Speedy and top quality materials! Highly recommend
Fast, efficient service. Items extremely well packed to avoid breakages. Splash-backs accurately cut to size. Very please with the overall service from this company.
The thin PVC wall in the curved corner of my 2010 caravans shower enclosure had developed some cracks, which is quite common at this age. I used a piece of 1mm white Trovidur PVC glued and sealed with Fixall high tack to repair the corner. Although it's not a perfect colour match it looks very good and has saved a very expensive job on my older caravan. John
Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 16th August 2021 Cut Plastic Sheeting 5 star review on 16th August 2021
Ordered for a specific cut size, item was cheaper than anywhere else, arrived exactly when it said and was perfect and good quality for what I needed.
Ordered on line kept getting updates regarding order and delivery when arrived packaged very well
The items arrived as ordered and efficiently
Great product, very happy with the communication. Splashback was cut to the exact size. Five stars.
Originally, I needed an inexpensive round table for an inexpensive table. Also a Painting frame broken glass replacement. When I saw the fixed fee for the cutting service, I looked around the house and realized I could use a variety of Plastic protectors and Pictures replacement glasses. So I ordered a selection of various sizes and thicknesses. Overall I am very happy with the per-unit price and my questions about the round tabletop were correctly answered.
Ordered a large sheet of dibond on standard 3-6 day delivery. Wasn't dispatched until day 7. Arrived day 10 after repeatedly chasing the abysmal delivery company (DX). Only worth one star because I was given a partial refund. Would not recommend.
Bought a sheet of white acrylic to make a dashboard for my yacht. Does the job.
Excellent service and package very well
Excellent product, prompt and secure delivery and amazing customer support. Def recommend.
I have used this company twice. On both occasions the order was processed quickly; the product and specified cut-outs were exactly as requested. I would definitely use them again.
Simple to use website, good selection of materials, and well packed for delivery. Impressed with quality ad accuracy, Will be using again, the pricing is open and up front with delivery charge options.
Excellent service, excellent prodcuts