Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

"Superb quality print on t-shirts at a very competitive price. Friendly service will be using again."
"Quality product, good price"
"Prompt service. Good price. Quality product."
"From my own experience as a newly established clothing company, I would highly recommend Custom Planet to anyone! Having limited knowledge in the garment printing industry, I had many questions about the different materials and various printing methods which could be used for my designs. With no prior booking, I turned up at the office and within minutes I was in a meeting with a friendly member of staff who instantly put me at ease as they took the time to informatively go over all my options and queries. On-going emails, phone calls and meetings were also always conducted in a timely and professional manner and I always received a quick response. When printing was underway I was invited to see the printing process first hand – It was great to see how the machinery and team operate to produce my clothing. It is also notable to mention that my hand-drawn designs were quite complex and required some computer based editing for optimum printing - Custom Planet has a robust and diversely skilled team and all these graphical changes were done in-house. This was very helpful as there was no need to outsource any editing of the artwork. They also have the patience and adaptability to meet your needs, ensuring the final product is exactly the way you intended. In summary, if you are a new or experienced company/individual seeking premium quality prints, expert advice and a professional printing company, I would always recommend Custom Planet. I will definitely be using them again for printing in the future."
"I was looking for some embroidered swimming shorts for a group of guys for a stag party and spent hours searching online without finding anything suitable. I had made contact with a few companies who were not particularly helpful. I was very particular about what I wanted - the right shorts, with high quality embroidery in the right place on the shorts (lower right leg above the knee). I landed on the Custom Planet site and within a few minutes I was speaking to Andy Dark via the online chat facility on the website. Andy quickly re-assured me that Custom Planet could offer what I was looking for and I called him on a direct line to talk about the finer details. Over the following 2 weeks or so Andy gave me advice about how to get the best results from the embroidery while I fine tuned the artwork. Andy sent me a proof of the embroidery (a 'stitch-out') and allowed me to make a couple more tweaks to the artwork to get the best possible result. The end result was perfect, absolutely sensational and beyond what I was hoping for. I am a total perfectionist and he managed to really impress me. Delivery was quick, quality of the embroidery and shorts was first class and the shorts will forever be a momento of a fantastic weekend. I could not recommend Andy and Custom Planet highly enough. Thanks Andy, Elliott."
"Amazing service. We needed the t.shirts at short notice, Andy was brilliant, no worries. All I had to do was email what we wanted on them, the end product was great, good quality and great design. Definitely recommend them."
"The guys are Custom Planet did a fantastic job with the t-shirt prints for our customer. They were very professional in helping with different ink choices for the job, they provided good quality samples and delivered the order well on time. Thanks, we will be using you again. Ryan from RyanDesign.co.uk"
"Quick delivery and good quality shirts - would recommend!"
"The best thing about Custom Planet is their Customer Service and ability to get back to you quickly. So helpful and friendly I find the whole order process a very easy task. Very professional products/garments too. Any questions or queries I have before making a large order is always explained well by the team so I can make each purchase with absolute confidence. A very happy customer."
"great service and support. quality products and quick turnaround."
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 101 reviews