Custom Planet Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Custom Planet

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy

"Great service and very quick turnaround at competitive prices"
"Always efficient and friendly- my contact Andy always accommodates our last minute orders."
"Excellent customer service, products and turn around times. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely recommend."
"We have used Custom Planet now for over 2 years and we see no reason as to why this won't continue. They provide us with a range of products which all have different designs on-they embroider , print and label all of our garments and we are always impressed with the quality. Customer service is always second to none and they will always help if there is something that needs changing. Most important is our customers always comment on the quality of the garment they are purchasing. Highly recommended."
"Great product as expected, thank-you."
"Custom Planet has a great customer service, they were very quick at responding and were extremely helpful. The products we have received were very well made and good quality. I was overall very impressed and I highly recommend their services."
"T-Shirt design was exactly what I wanted."
"Great price, communication was excellent and delivery was speedy, what more could you ask for?"
"Order was placed and product ordered and received in excellent condition will be back to order again"
"Very impressed! I've ordered 3 t shirts all with different designs. All great quality and customer service was great."
"Quick production and lead time, perfect quality, very detailed embroidery. Garments are high quality, sizes are correct to physical dimensions."
"I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases."
"i found the sizing difficult as I only knew the measured size of the T shirt. In the end the size charts actually showed the measured size and not " to fit " size as stated. Communications were great and Andy was extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he really cared that the finished T shirt was what was wanted. I would thoroughly recommend this company and would use again for future requirements. Thank you and well done for great customer service, a rare thing these days."
"Helpful customer service, excellent quality and quick turnaround on printing and delivery. Will definitely use again in the future."
"Always a great service when ordering from Custom Planet. Fast delivery and great communication. A+"
"Very polite and great.cusotmer service"
"Recently had a few t-shirts & jumpers done by custom planet with my company logo on, they were completed very quick & done at a quality standerd, well recommend."
"Custom Planet provided amazing service and were very efficient - the products were of very good quality and we were very impressed!"
"I contacted these guys with regards to some varsity jackets. They responded within the hour to me and held the promotion for for 2 weeks until i could make payment. I made payment on a Friday for 25 embroidered jackets and i had them at my house by the following Thursday which in my eyes is amazing. 100% highly recommended and awesome service! Holly is the women i have the account with and she is lovely and great customer service."
"Superb quality print on t-shirts at a very competitive price. Friendly service will be using again."
Custom Planet is rated 4.76 based on 100 reviews