Custom Planet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Custom Planet
Telephone
Read Custom Planet Reviews

UNIT 7 STRAND BUSINESS CENTRE,, MYLORD CRESCENT CAMPERDOWN IND,, KILLINGWORTH, United Kingdom

Tell us how Custom Planet made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I'm not usually one to write reviews however, I wanted a hoodie with an image on that I saw online. No where sold it so I ordered it as a custom made item. The image I sent in with my order wasn't the best so a lady called Jenna contacted me via email and asked me to send the image to her via email. Once she received this image within half an hour she sent me an image to proof. For me, that was just incredible. I wasn't expecting such a fast response! I approved the proof and if I'm being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be the best jumper in the world. However, a week later to my surprise the door bell rang with a delivery for me. I didn't even know what I had ordered as I was expecting to wait at least 2-3 weeks! I opened the package and I can't even explain how amazing it is! Considering the picture I sent was low resolution, it has turned out incredible. The print looks of good quality unlike other personalised items I have ordered from elsewhere and I'm honestly just amazed. 100% would recommend to my friends and family!
We had been let down by another supplier and needed a really quick turnaround on a new batch of t-shirts. Andy was excellent in understanding our requirements, ensuring we were happy with the results and going the extra mile in getting us the speediest service possible. The shirts are excellent and represented our brand perfectly!
The service is impeccable, quick and great quality product, the service is precise and nothing was done without my say so...would recommend you to all for printing...will order again.
Custom Planet provided us with two quality aprons. Originally the order had been lost on delivery but they quickly resolved this for us and sent us new ones. We're really happy with the aprons and would order more in the future.
Great service and very quick turnaround at competitive prices
Always efficient and friendly- my contact Andy always accommodates our last minute orders.
Excellent customer service, products and turn around times. Couldn't ask for more and would definitely recommend.
We have used Custom Planet now for over 2 years and we see no reason as to why this won't continue. They provide us with a range of products which all have different designs on-they embroider , print and label all of our garments and we are always impressed with the quality. Customer service is always second to none and they will always help if there is something that needs changing. Most important is our customers always comment on the quality of the garment they are purchasing. Highly recommended.
Great product as expected, thank-you.
Custom Planet has a great customer service, they were very quick at responding and were extremely helpful. The products we have received were very well made and good quality. I was overall very impressed and I highly recommend their services.
T-Shirt design was exactly what I wanted.
Great price, communication was excellent and delivery was speedy, what more could you ask for?
Order was placed and product ordered and received in excellent condition will be back to order again
Very impressed! I've ordered 3 t shirts all with different designs. All great quality and customer service was great.
Quick production and lead time, perfect quality, very detailed embroidery. Garments are high quality, sizes are correct to physical dimensions.
I highly recommend Custom Planet. I have purchased ladies fit t-shirts and had my company logo embroidered on. Very good quality and reasonably priced. Great communication and service from start to finish. I will continue to use Custom Planet for my corporate purchases.
i found the sizing difficult as I only knew the measured size of the T shirt. In the end the size charts actually showed the measured size and not " to fit " size as stated. Communications were great and Andy was extremely helpful. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he really cared that the finished T shirt was what was wanted. I would thoroughly recommend this company and would use again for future requirements. Thank you and well done for great customer service, a rare thing these days.
Helpful customer service, excellent quality and quick turnaround on printing and delivery. Will definitely use again in the future.
Always a great service when ordering from Custom Planet. Fast delivery and great communication. A+
Very polite and great.cusotmer service
Custom Planet is rated 4.77 based on 104 reviews