Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Diane Johnstone
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
More Photos & Videos
This clock is quite expensive but is very well made and is quirky and unusual
My clock is a clean non-fussy modern approach to the cuckoo clock
The design, the sound, the quality is excellent and it reminds me of my childhood and every time the little cuckoo sings it makes me very happy. Love it thank you.
Beautiful clock - enjoyment for all the family.
Great service. Fast delivery. The clock arrived really quickly and very safely packaged. It is a beautiful clock. We love it! Perfect, thank you!
Quick communication when I had a problem with my purchase.
Delivery time good, considering it was coming from Italy, but i was able to track.
Very Well packaged.
Absolutely thrilled with clock.
Amazing customer service - quick response and they helped me select the right cuckoo clock. My beautiful cuckoo clock now takes pride of place at home and always receives compliments. Perfect choice and highly recommend them!
Fast delivery even in lockdown
Thank you, Simon!
I would have rated the service higher, but the clock did arrive damaged. However, the matter was swiftly put right.
Sorry to hear that, but glad we could quickly resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience.
I would LOVE to give 5 stars for our battery cuckoo clock because it is a really well-designed and beautifully made clock (4215-QM) that keeps excellent time, was brilliantly packaged/delivered and we all enjoy watching/hearing it chime each hour. Unfortunately we've had snags in that the pendulum was found to shudder a lot - (simply cured by adding weight in the form of discreetly added blu-tack) - but the clock also has the more frustrating recurrent problem (every week or so) of the mechanism jamming - (cured by very carefully re-bending the wire link between the woman's arm and the link from the water wheel ...... but the problem keeps returning). Other than that, absolutely brilliant!
Cuckoo Collections 4 star review on 16th February 2020
Well packed and easy to assemble. It was not clear that it had to be hung in a light area. I first hung it in a dark corner of the kitchen but it would not work. Moved it nearer to a window and it is fine.
De klok werd snel en perfect afgeleverd. Het is een prachtige klok die ik speciaal voor een vriendin heb gekocht. Hij werkt prima, het enige wat minder is dat de deurtje van de koekoek niet meer goed sluit na de koekoek uur melding.
Bedankt voor je review, Willy! We zijn blij dat je van je koekoeksklok houdt. De koekoeksdeur heeft misschien wat stof in de scharnieren. Je kunt het stof verwijderen door het eerst weg te blazen (als je het kunt zien). Ook kan een beetje olie op de scharnieren de deur helpen.
Very good service and delighted with my purchase of cuckoo clock
The product was amazing such detail and was delivered quickly. However when I opened to check it a part of the product had broken off. Looked asif the glue hadn't set before being packaged up. It was a major job however with the cost of the lovely product I give you a 4.
If you want a cuckoo clock, traditional or modern, the selection from Cuckoo Collections is amazing. Their prices are competitive too so I bought a clock each for my two brothers for Christmas. There was an issue with delivery from Italy with one of the clocks but Cuckoo Collection offered a partial rebate for the inconvenience. The clock finally turned up but they were excellent with communication throughout.
By cuckoo-ing on time!
Good service
It arrived earlier than expected and looks splendid. Instructions to make hands on the clock and the cuckoo's call not totally straight forward
Had some issues first being the clock had to be made which we didn't know until an email arrived so it had to come from Germany ,,,,and the senders put wrong address meaning it took many emails and messages just to get it to my home ,,,however the clock is what io expected and this company did what they could to make it as easy as possible ,,,I would recommend
Our grandson loves it