Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 15th May 2018
Jane Saunders
The clock is a masterpiece. Cuckoo Collections answered my questions quickly and courteously.
Amazing clock, arrived very quickly and was very safely packaged. Easy to set up, and now I couldn’t imagine the living room without it.

Would recommend to everyone :)
I would LOVE to give 5 stars for our battery cuckoo clock because it is a really well-designed and beautifully made clock (4215-QM) that keeps excellent time, was brilliantly packaged/delivered and we all enjoy watching/hearing it chime each hour. Unfortunately we've had snags in that the pendulum was found to shudder a lot - (simply cured by adding weight in the form of discreetly added blu-tack) - but the clock also has the more frustrating recurrent problem (every week or so) of the mechanism jamming - (cured by very carefully re-bending the wire link between the woman's arm and the link from the water wheel ...... but the problem keeps returning). Other than that, absolutely brilliant!
Cuckoo Collections 4 star review on 16th February 2020
Well packed and easy to assemble. It was not clear that it had to be hung in a light area. I first hung it in a dark corner of the kitchen but it would not work. Moved it nearer to a window and it is fine.
Great clock, keeps perfect time. Went for the eight day clock rather than the quarts battery operated type and have never regretted the choice. Excellent craftsmanship, would choose Cuckoo Collections every time.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th February 2020
Absolutely LOVE our modern cuckoo clock, and delivery was amazingly speedy (despite a very late Christmas order!) Highly recommend
my clock arrived on the day that I was told it would and it was beautifully packaged.
It was so easy to assemble the clock and it was soon on the wall in my house and performing in the way that I hoped it would.
the clock has already given joy to me and to my family and friends.
I have told them where I found the clock, on your website and I hope that they may order a clock from you in the future.
Good quality, my mother loved it!
Highly recommend to anyone.
Well packaged also.
Not one fault to pick, thank you
A wide selection of clocks available, a web site that is easy to use and navigate. They always respond to questions via e mail and promptly and with extremely helpful advice. They helped when I had a query on the shipping and the clock arrived when they said it would. The clock is amazing and beyond my expectations absolutely brilliant. Would highly recommend getting a cuckoo clock and from cuckoo collections. Thank you
De klok werd snel en perfect afgeleverd. Het is een prachtige klok die ik speciaal voor een vriendin heb gekocht. Hij werkt prima, het enige wat minder is dat de deurtje van de koekoek niet meer goed sluit na de koekoek uur melding.
Bedankt voor je review, Willy! We zijn blij dat je van je koekoeksklok houdt. De koekoeksdeur heeft misschien wat stof in de scharnieren. Je kunt het stof verwijderen door het eerst weg te blazen (als je het kunt zien). Ook kan een beetje olie op de scharnieren de deur helpen.
Fabulous product and great service
We wanted to replace a cuckoo clock which we had purchased in Germany many years ago and had not been working for some time Your Clock has done that and works perfectly.It was good to find a company in England that could supply real German Clocks
Very good service and delighted with my purchase of cuckoo clock
Did research online and Cuckoo Collections had what I wanted at the right price (even being sent to Australia). Item was well packaged, and happy working in our new kitchen. If you are after a unique clock try them.
Very pleased with the service and product.
Really quick, efficient service, can’t fault it.
I love the clock too, makes me smile every time the cuckoo pops out!!
Had some issues first being the clock had to be made which we didn't know until an email arrived so it had to come from Germany ,,,,and the senders put wrong address meaning it took many emails and messages just to get it to my home ,,,however the clock is what io expected and this company did what they could to make it as easy as possible ,,,I would recommend
Excellent customer service. The only thing is that I did not receive shipping update, other than that I received it earlier than I expected. Excellent packaging.
My Cuckoo Clock is just wonderful!
Great service and we love the clock!
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.84 based on 98 reviews