Cuckoo Collections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cuckoo Collections
Read Cuckoo Collections Reviews

About Cuckoo Collections:

Looking for a modern or traditional cuckoo clock? We have one of the largest ranges available for all modern and traditional cuckoo clocks, and we will assist you in ANY way possible to help you find a cuckoo clock that is PERFECT for your home, office, or as a gift for a beloved friend! We offer free shipping on all orders to mainland UK and most of Europe and offer a 30-day money back guarantee!

hello@cuckoocollections.co.uk

Diane Johnstone
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th June 2018
Samantha Andrews
More Photos & Videos
The clock is a masterpiece. Cuckoo Collections answered my questions quickly and courteously.
Amazing clock, arrived very quickly and was very safely packaged. Easy to set up, and now I couldn’t imagine the living room without it.

Would recommend to everyone :)
Great clock, keeps perfect time. Went for the eight day clock rather than the quarts battery operated type and have never regretted the choice. Excellent craftsmanship, would choose Cuckoo Collections every time.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 16th February 2020
Absolutely LOVE our modern cuckoo clock, and delivery was amazingly speedy (despite a very late Christmas order!) Highly recommend
my clock arrived on the day that I was told it would and it was beautifully packaged.
It was so easy to assemble the clock and it was soon on the wall in my house and performing in the way that I hoped it would.
the clock has already given joy to me and to my family and friends.
I have told them where I found the clock, on your website and I hope that they may order a clock from you in the future.
Good quality, my mother loved it!
Highly recommend to anyone.
Well packaged also.
Not one fault to pick, thank you
A wide selection of clocks available, a web site that is easy to use and navigate. They always respond to questions via e mail and promptly and with extremely helpful advice. They helped when I had a query on the shipping and the clock arrived when they said it would. The clock is amazing and beyond my expectations absolutely brilliant. Would highly recommend getting a cuckoo clock and from cuckoo collections. Thank you
Fabulous product and great service
We wanted to replace a cuckoo clock which we had purchased in Germany many years ago and had not been working for some time Your Clock has done that and works perfectly.It was good to find a company in England that could supply real German Clocks
Did research online and Cuckoo Collections had what I wanted at the right price (even being sent to Australia). Item was well packaged, and happy working in our new kitchen. If you are after a unique clock try them.
Very pleased with the service and product.
Really quick, efficient service, can’t fault it.
I love the clock too, makes me smile every time the cuckoo pops out!!
Excellent customer service. The only thing is that I did not receive shipping update, other than that I received it earlier than I expected. Excellent packaging.
My Cuckoo Clock is just wonderful!
Great service and we love the clock!
Great service. Bought a Cuckoo Clock for my Uncle in Australia nothing was too much trouble for Cuckoo Collection
Absolutely love my cuckoo clock. All visitors comment about it. The only thing I’m finding is it’s cuckoo doesn’t correspond with the correct time, at one o’clock it will cuckoo eleven times and so on. Might be something I’ve done but it does make us chuckle.
Cuckoo Collections 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Hi there! It's great to hear you love the new cuckoo clock. Also, we've just sent you an email with a fix for the issue you are having with the mismatched cuckoo chimes per hour. This can happen if the time isn't set correctly when the batteries are inserted. Please do let us know if you keep experiencing issues.
we're very pleased with the product we purchased and impressed with the standard of customer service.
We love to hear a happy customer! Thank you!
The service I received from Cuckoo Collections was exemplary. They provide an AMAZING, friendly and hugely supportive service. A true gem in this world of online shopping.
I have had such a good service from Cuckoo Collections from start to finish. They dealt with all my questions so promptly and have been just faultless. A pleasure to deal with and my Cuckoo Clock is amazing.
Cuckoo Collections is rated 4.81 based on 80 reviews