Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
just seemed to be very efficient service all round,cant fault the there profesionalism,quick easy and well informed
Very helpful, Steve Goodyear was professional but friendly.
First class service
Very happy with the service I received no hassle transaction and extremely helpful staff Matthew Morris who dealt with my finance arrangements extremely professional Would definitely use you again
Excellent customer service from Kevan Walker. Helps you through the process every step of the way. Thank you kevan
Very quick, except correspondence was through email and a quick phone call. All areas were explained in depth, making sure the policy was tailored to me. Great rate and price to move me onto my new car.
Amazing service, Jon Cooper found me a financial agreement for a car purchase with sensible interest rate even with my poor credit history, he helped me every step of the way, followed up everything he said he would and never judged in anyway. Thanks Jon, throughly recommend this company. Stephen in Lincolnshire
Matthew was brilliant he sorted out all the problem I had 👍
Matthew Morris absolute Legend can't thank him enough. If your looking for car finance solutions he provides a quick and very thorough service, excellent.
Jon was a great guy and really knows what he is talking about. Great company to deal with !!!
They are very good straightforward and very quick,not asking too many silly questions and documentation.I highly recommend this company.
Matthew was spot on with everything. What ever was asked was done. Was in my van within a few days of finding it. Great service
Matthew was very professional and efficient it was a pleasure dealing with him he made the whole experience easy and fast, What a asset to Creditas to have on there team.
Very good company to deal with. Got accepted and all done very swiftly. Matthew morris steered me through the whole process which was quite stress free.
Great service. Extremely prompt on getting the documentation approved mea ing the finance gets done alot quicker. Would highly recommend!
Matthew Morris was really helpful - pushed for my finance to go through quicker so I could get my car on the day I wanted it. Always on hand to answer any questions and help with the process, will definitely always be using Creditas from now on
Matt was excellent couldn't be happier will definitely call him again Thanks Chad
Matthew Morris was very helpful. Good team,great job. Thank you!!
Great service from Matt. Very friendly and efficient from start to end.
Absolutely amazed by such a fast and efficient service when purchasing my new vehicle,such a smooth process start to finish and at a brilliant rate! Thank you for all your help creditas financial I didn’t know it was possible but you’ve made my dreams come true!! I’m over the moon :)
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 191 reviews