Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
very easy process, easy to follow and all done very quickly
Just this past month, I was in need to get my credit fixed and straight as I needed to get a home for my family, I”m a mom to 2kids. I made a thorough research of a credit expert to help improve my credit, then lucky enough I came across this private hacker ( HackNet ) , he is really good at fixing credit, He increased my credit score up to 799 in all 3 bureaus and erased all the negative items impacting my credit in just 7days … just in case you need your credit fixed as well you can contact him through at Hacknet567 at gmail dot com or you can also write him on (646)4502754
My husband works for the government and his security clearance states that he has to have good credit but last year, his credit score started to drop so we needed help. Thank you 'Remoterepair @ Clerk . Com' for proving to be a good credit agent and helping us clear up bad debts thereby improving our credit scores.
I had two older credit cards in collections that I had not paid off from a few years ago but I had two credit cards that I was very responsible with, and pay each one off in full every month. Few months ago I paid off the two older cards that are in collections but my credit wouldn't improve and that got me really stressed. Many credit repair agencies suggested it will still take me almost seven years to make my credit better. Thank you 'Cyberdon AT techie DOT com' for changing the narrative and restoring my credit back to a high 800 within a few weeks.
I was once a victim of a cryptocurrency scam online that cost me a lot of money. This happened a few months ago, i was really devastated until a friend of mine referred me to a recovery expert who helped me recover 90% of my loss in less than 2 weeks. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you can reach out to them " NewHorizons001 at A0L d0T CoM "
Great friendly and professional service form all the team. Made getting a new car stress free.
All done over the phone very easy and excellent contact and the rate is very reasonable I would definitely use this company again
Great Customer Service throughout.
Found every step of my car finance professional, clearly explained and very quick by Connor, I would highly recommend. The finance deal I got was excellent. Thank you
Dealt with kian from creditas and have to say I am really pleased with how he dealt with setting up our finance, really polite and helpful throughout the process, which made life easier. He’s a Credit to the company and I wish I dealt with more people like him in my industry.
Excellent service, very helpful in getting my finance, simple and straight forward. Highly recommend this company
I tried getting a car loan some times last year but my credit score ruined the process. I resorted to doing research online on how I could fix my score because I really needed the car that period because of my new job. I bumped into a website “hacksandrecovery dot net” after many searches and I contacted the admin explaining my credit situation. They requested my info and necessary details and they were able to fix my score in under 5 days, I was amazed, they are fast and reliable. You can visit their website too for your credit score repair or contact their website admin via whatsapp on +1(571)310-7736
staff very helpful and polite quick response great service
Was late on paying my furniture bill 3 months in a row and now my credit score dropped from 745 to 368 and that was devastating. I needed someone to help me improve my score to get it back to the regular limit. Thank you 'Remoterepair @ clerk . Com' for proving to be a good credit agent and helping me clear up the debts thereby improving my credit scores.
I had a lawyer start filing a bankruptcy but we got the bank to agree on a modification loan instead of an arm from a fixed never went through bankruptcy but my credit says I did. To remove it, I had to hire 'Cyberdon AT techie DOT com' a private credit specialist I found on Quora. Although he restored my credit but It took him 3 month to remove it from my records. I'm not worried about getting approved for the things I want and need in life.
The criminal record on my credit deprived me of so many opportunities alongside 19 hard inquiries and about 15 derogatory items which messed up my report and lowered my credit score to low 544(TransUnion) 523(Equifax) 515(Experian). After my mum told me about REMOTE REPAIR. I reached out immediately and complied with the proposal, after about five days I was asked to pull my report to confirm the job has been done. Yes...... My score is now 801 across the 3 credit bureaus and all of those things removed. I strongly recommend them to anyone who’s in need of a credit fix. Email on: R E M O T E R E P A I R at C L E R K DOT C O M
My credit score was 450 a few weeks ago. Being at my job for over 3 years with a steadily increasing income, but cant get approved for a mortgage loan because of negative items that are from 5 years ago. A friend of mine introduced me to a credit specialist that raised my credit score to 801 in less than a month. Contact him: REMOTE REPAIR at Techie Dot Com
Very quick and efficient assessment. Very friendly staff and approachable. Discussed my reasons and needs for finance and talked me through the process. Thankyou. 👍😁
Hi Guys, let’s talk about FICO score: the 3-digit number that determines your quality of life no matter your status. Well, earlier this 2022 I had a bad credit score of 561, charge offs and 4 negative items. I would often surf the net searching for real hackers that would help me increase my credit score,as expected I was twice swindled. Eventually, I gave up my search and concluded that it’s not possible to get a good expert to increase credit score. The good news today is that I read on Reddit about REMOTE REPAIR CREDIT SERVICES. Worried and skeptical at first, I decided to try him out. To my greatest surprise, he was able to boost my credit score to 810 across the 3-credit bureau, not only that, he also removed charge off's and deleted the 4 negative items and also added positive remarks within 11days. If you have bad credit profile, you can Contact them via: remoterepair AT techie DOT com.
I have used Creditas for the purchase of our car, I must say I have been really impressed with how seamless the process was, Communication from start to finish was absolutely spot on and the team we all super helpful, friendly, efficient and very professional. Thanks again to Andy, Bryonie and the team. I would defiantly use Creditas again and recommend to anyone looking for a hassle free experience.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 285 reviews