Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Swift efficient and helpful
I was having issues with the dealership paying the settlement fee and Teresa Jagger helped me and was fantastic all the way through! She’s a credit to your business!
Very slow at sorting finance took over two weeks and very little communication from office, constantly having to ring with update and when communication was done only got an e mail with little information, very poor and very slow.
What can I say Steve Goodyear worked hard on my behalf and as a company 100% will use in the future and would recommend to any 1
Want to say a big thanks to Jonathan. I was having trouble finding anyone to help me in my situation. He was patient and looked for every option. Thanks to him I am back on the road and going to work!
Incredibly helpful, securing credit fast and at an amazing rate
Just a simple fact it took you this long to send money to the garage for a car I’m picking up half way up the country made it a so called exciting day not very nice at all! Even though the finance got excepted 2weeks ago , thank god I don’t pick the car up before as I would have been stranded, so far you have given me my worst car finance experience yet!
Great costumer service Very helpful
Made the whole experience extremely easy. Lovely friendly staff who were only too willing to help. Very impressed
Great customer service, they keep you well informed throughout the process of financing a car.
Excellent
It's been a very long time since I had a loan and when I had one it was very long winded process but this time with you was very stress free and less complicated And your staff very polite and helpful Would definitely recommend you to anyone Thank you
Excellent service and customer satisfaction.Simply explained by staff and the process went smoothly.Hard to find any faults which is why I'm happy to give a review.Kind regards
Happy with my experience Creditas were very helpful throughout the whole procedure.
Give these a wide birth. Doesn’t do what it says in the tin
I can't thank Creditas enough for making it so simple and easy to navigate through the quagmire of Hire Purchase agreements. Everything was explained and professional assistance given when needed...a special call out to Cat who was both excellent and friendly. I not only would recommend them.. i am recommending them.
All my expectations were met from initial quotation, knowledge, product availability and value. Can't recommend them enough. Exceptional service.
Perfect customers service
Customer service was faultless and Maria was brilliant
Stress Free experience with extremely helpful customer service.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 209 reviews