Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Very nice and quick service thanks to Ben, probably one of the best out there.
Lovely service! Special thanks to Mr. Simon Eaton!
Excellent service would recommend
excellent service !cant believe how quick and professional the service was
Great service would recommend thanks
As an older person who is basically a technofobe this company made it easy to complete the form filling
Excellent service very helpful from start to finish
Totally happy with my experience in financing my new car. I am a techphobe but found the process not too intimidating! Conversations over the phone was prompt and professional. Really happy
Good customer service, very quick to respond and their very politely.
I have been very pleased with the promptness that Creditas applied to my application.
Excellent, smooth, efficient service
Outstanding customer service, Cat and her team were in contact throughout the process and were able to make the process very easy, very well mannered staff and all are a credit to Creditas and went way beyond my expectations of a credit broker. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for finance and will use them again in the future.
Excellent customer services. Everything was done so quick! Thank you
I was very pleased and happy to get accepted by creditas the price was very negotiable and they made sure I was comfortable with my repayments, the delivery was so on time ,thanks once again you have made me one very happy customer. they aim to help and they do help.
Amazing customer service from start so finish. So happy with how quickly everything was done and always there to help. Will definatly use again in the future if I need to.
Excellent customer service. Friendly and welcoming on the phone. Clear explanations of all parts of the process. I would highly recommend the company.
helpful and quick Thank you
Extremely helpful staff. Got me a good deal.
Simple and straightforward.
Thanks guys.
I was recommended to creditas by my car dealer. They were very friendly and helpful and had my application completed within 24 hours. They made the process easy and stress free which is a big bonus.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 45 reviews