Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Great service!
Matt really got things moving and gave reassurance on buying from a distance
I found the girl kat at customer service very patient and easy to deal with
Very profesional everything sorted quickly and efficiently would definitely use again.
Came to Creditas after having been denied finance as I had negative equity in my current car and was looking at changing, the guys at creditas found me a new lender fast and did most of the work for me. Also Steve who did an exceptional job and even making the effort to come to me to sign off documents.
Great communication and the process was stress free.
Steve has been great any problems we have picked the phone up and he has sorted them. As well as the lady who went through the final stage to fantastic.
Excelent service
The service provided was very impressive from the outset . I am very pleased with the outcome
Very helpful from start to fin6
Great company, Very helpful people
From start to finish went the extra mile to Secure me the best deal For my current situation. Thanks very much
Started using the services of hackerscourt since last year October and their monitoring features has really been good and it became my number one surveillance app to keep track of my spouse and kids. Although, similar apps that provide same features are on the market right now and also professional hackers like:- www. hackerscourt . Com , which I am currently working with now, are offering a more advanced way to monitor your loved ones more discreetly than spy apps and that has raised competitions on surveillance services all over the place. Thank you hackerscourt for helping me get the answers I needed. www . hackerscourt . com
Good service, terms explained in simple language for customer understanding
Very professional service and very prompt in delivering a quick response Mat Canning was a delight to work with, I would strongly recommend Creditas Financial Solutions to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle needing Finance.
Helped us to get fiancé for new car where helpful. Informed us along the process very polite and helpful
Quality service and great Communication will use again thanks
Absolutely brilliant customer service from start to the finish. Helped me through the whole process and were always happy to answer any questions.
Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable team. Thank you.
Great customer service Made the whole process quick and easy.
Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 174 reviews