Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd
Read Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd:

Launched in 2007, Creditas Financial Solutions Limited, a vehicle finance broker, was formed by a dedicated team of finance professionals.

Creditas Financial Solutions has grown to become a limited company. We now have offices in Leeds and Edinburgh, which provide brokering services to the motor retail industry and consumers in search of vehicle finance, across the North of England and Scotland.

01943 873 277

proposals@creditas.org.uk

72 Otley Road
Guiseley

Tell us how Creditas Financial Solutions Ltd made you happy
Absolutely amazed by such a fast and efficient service when purchasing my new vehicle,such a smooth process start to finish and at a brilliant rate! Thank you for all your help creditas financial I didn’t know it was possible but you’ve made my dreams come true!! I’m over the moon :)
mathew was a gentlemen and explained the finance procedure well and easy
Great and easy to use.
Incredible service people. Steve Goodyear was just outstanding. They have patience and work with you according to your needs. Thank you.
Customer service is second to none.
I dealt with Matthew Morris who is absolutely on the ball.
It was a struggle for me to find the write vehicle for me and there was a lot of back and forth, matt stayed Consistant through out and was extremely helpful. He goes over and above. Thank you
Matthew Morris was very informative and helpful. He kept in regular contact with me through out the process and made sure I had a clear understanding of everything.
Very good and responsible people.
I have just received brilliant service from Cat Bent at Creditas.

Friendly and efficient and made what is sometimes a stressful experience a pleasure.

Cat was pleasant to deal with and knew what she was talking about and guided me through the whole process successfully.

Can't recommend Creditas highly enough
The man I spoke to was very helpful
Excellent service matt has done a brilliant job getting my new finance for my new car
Mathew was great to deal with he was upfront and honest with all the options he pretend to myself , i had a deal in place with zuto and he found and much better one which i ending up taking. He setup everything with the dealership and was always on the end off the line to answer any questions or queries
Great service,very professional and friendly. They came through when i needed it most.
Very nice and professional service! I am very happy to work with them.
Very helpful from start to finish and kept me updated throughout I would use again in the future
Fast and efficient service, would recommend them to anyone.
Great service! Very efficient from start to finish. Thank you Mathew Morris. Highly recommended.
Great service! Simple, straight-forward and friendly. A big thanks to all involved, especially Steve!
Excellent service from start to finish. Very quick turn around and easy to work with and understand
Thank you for a great service. Easy and stress free.. Thanks guys... Glen..
Mathew, was extremely helpful and understanding to the package that I required. Very friendly and went that extra mile to ensure I got the deal, I needed.
Would 100% recommend and wouldn’t hesitate to use again, if I required finance.

Thank you. 5* service.